podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,636 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, H S said:

Does anyone tried to expedite their case for medical reason at Islamabad Embassy CR1.

How long does it take for NVC to reply back to the email sent?

What date is your DQ? expedite might not be worth it if your DQ date is coming up soon. For example my wifes DQ is Feb 2022 im not going to expedite her case because it wont be worth it because she will get interview in Nov or Dec so not worth it to expedite for me. Also you need a VERY GOOD REASON to expedie even for medical reason.

2 hours ago, H S said:

Does anyone tried to expedite their case for medical reason at Islamabad Embassy CR1.

How long does it take for NVC to reply back to the email sent?

I see your DQ is April 2023, you should be expecting your interview earliest Nov 2024 (my opinion). Islamabad is currently taking 22 months for interview so you should be getting your interview Feb 2025, however they might go faster so i believe they will so mabye before that. In your case i would try to expedite, but remember you need a very good reason to expedite.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/11/2023 at 9:31 AM, podeena said:

Yes in transit on ceac and for documents we updated our I 864 form , current paystubs, 22 tax return,police certificate,all trips pics, boarding pass,chats ( new since we filed 2019 ),new W2, pics of video chat, pics of receipt of gifts send on Eid, BD,and 3 wedding anniversary, new job verification letter and spouse updated license or passport, some relatives wedding ceremony pics attended together in Pakistan you don't have to do all but we did bc after all those years waiting don't want to take any risk 🙏🏽 

Repost

11 minutes ago, podeena said:

Repost

I just started working recently and it's my first job but before when we filed for affidavit we have put in all information of my dad tax documents so am just concern if now when our IL comes I would need to still give recently updated tax info on my dad or my job info with verification letter

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Angel678 said:

I just started working recently and it's my first job but before when we filed for affidavit we have put in all information of my dad tax documents so am just concern if now when our IL comes I would need to still give recently updated tax info on my dad or my job info with verification letter

Yes after receiving IL u have to upload new AOS form with your tax return and paystubs, W2, employers letter of verification and your dad's new info,tax returns also if he's still joint sponsor we did all bc of the concern not to be more delay. I hope this will help you.

2 hours ago, podeena said:

Hi guys, update on our case AH interview done after 4 years of waiting Co said you will get ur passport in 3 to 4 weeks 🙏🏽 now this is all information about our interview questions Co asked  

What's the name of your spouse and pH #,job, what kind of job title, address, DOB, place of birth, how long u know each other,Date of marriage,how much poeple attend the wedding,picture album  seen by Co.

What address you will stay when you go to USA and when are you planning to go if you're approved today. 

Then check all tax returns of petitioner , check birth certificate of beneficiary,ask if any travel history out of Pakistan then check nadra ID with b form and about papers we uploaded on ceac, that info I also posted a few posts ago. Lots of prayers for everyone, please also remember us 🙏🏽

CONGRATS MASHALLAH, but exactly what is the nadra ID b form and what is the PH#? what are those things i never heard of those before, thanks.

Hi guys, update on our case AH interview done after 4 years of waiting Co said you will get ur passport in 3 to 4 weeks 🙏🏽 now this is all information about our interview questions Co asked  

What's the name of your spouse and pH #,job, what kind of job title, address, DOB, place of birth, how long u know each other,Date of marriage,how much poeple attend the wedding,picture album  seen by Co.

What address you will stay when you go to USA and when are you planning to go if you're approved today. 

Then check all tax returns of petitioner , check birth certificate of beneficiary,ask if any travel history out of Pakistan then check nadra ID with b form and about papers we uploaded on ceac, that info I also posted a few posts ago. Lots of prayers for everyone, please also remember us 🙏🏽

Ohh b form is the nadra birth certificate in my family for some reason we called it "bay form" but yes thats the nadra birth certificate and im assuming the ph# means you passport holder number? If not please tell me what ph# means, thanks.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Zs10102 said:

CONGRATS MASHALLAH, but exactly what is the nadra ID b form and what is the PH#? what are those things i never heard of those before, thanks.

CNIC card and Bay form in which all your family members names are in that form IDK some B from Pakistan and pH is phone number of petitioner.

1 minute ago, podeena said:

CNIC card and Bay form in which all your family members names are in that form IDK some B from Pakistan and pH is phone number of petitioner.

So B form is the paper with all the family members and their birth certificates? I never submitted this form to NVC and they DQd my wifes case long time ago. And the ph# is petitoner number? And bay form and B form are the same thing right?

Hello Podeena, 

You mean to say 3-4 days right not week? Also, did they give you wife any paper like her visa has been approved? 

Edited by harimirch

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Zs10102 said:

So B form is the paper with all the family members and their birth certificates? I never submitted this form to NVC and they DQd my wifes case long time ago. And the ph# is petitoner number? And bay form and B form are the same thing right?

Yes it's bay form and it's beneficiary's paperwork and you don't have to submit in NVC but they should take it on interview day bc  Co can ask,he asked us to show at time of interview and ph# is phone numbers of petitioner not passport number.i hope now it's clear.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, harimirch said:

Hello Podeena, 

You mean to say 3-4 days right not week? Also, did they give you wife any paper like her visa has been approved? 

No not days I wish that's the case but he said 3to4 weeks,and yes a white paper saying that congratulations you have all the requirements for visa approval.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.