Shemp

Beware of philippines-healthpass.com

8 posts in this topic

In order to enter the Philippines these days, part of the requirements is to register for this OHP QR code number. Unfortunately, i unwittingly (ill-clicked) and hired a company to process the Bureau of Quarantine form.  Philippines-Health Pass (dot twits) comes up first on the list slyly inserting themselves into the process and collects $65 for their "professional, expert" service.  They don't do diddly but send the form to the Dept of Health/BOQ, which then sends back the Code#, and they send it on to you (pfft!). But the required covid test allows a short 48 hour window to align all the little hoops or you get no boarding pass. Anyway, the jackasses were late emailing me the code number, and i missed my freaking flight. They did refund the $65. i'm at the least still out the covid test and flight rebooking fees, not to mentinon the hours of time prepping for a month vacation. My love for this "advanced", new technical world continues to grow by leaps and bounds. 

This is where you go to do it right:  

https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC/

Edited by Shemp

6 hours ago, Shemp said:

In order to enter the Philippines these days, part of the requirements is to register for this OHP QR code number. Unfortunately, i unwittingly (ill-clicked) and hired a company to process the Bureau of Quarantine form.  Philippines-Health Pass (dot twits) comes up first on the list slyly inserting themselves into the process and collects $65 for their "professional, expert" service.  They don't do diddly but send the form to the Dept of Health/BOQ, which then sends back the Code#, and they send it on to you (pfft!). But the required covid test allows a short 48 hour window to align all the little hoops or you get no boarding pass. Anyway, the jackasses were late emailing me the code number, and i missed my freaking flight. They did refund the $65. i'm at the least still out the covid test and flight rebooking fees, not to mentinon the hours of time prepping for a month vacation. My love for this "advanced", new technical world continues to grow by leaps and bounds. 

Yes. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Please be advised the OHP will change as of May 3. There will be 24, 12, and 4 hour different intervals that will provide first a bar code, then lastly a QR code for 'express' lanes (not sure what this means).

My information is from a YouTube source (Jennifer Terri) which I have found reliable in the past, but I have not been able to independently verify. 

But you are correct. OHP does not cost anything and all you need is your Vax card and  RT-PCR (48hours) or Antigen (24 hours) before your first flight that is contiguous to the PI 

You do realize that One Health Pass is free and incredibly simple to fill out.  It took me 10 minutes to fill out three of them for our last trip.  In the Philippines it NEVER pays to use a fixer.

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

5 hours ago, John & Rose said:

You do realize that One Health Pass is free and incredibly simple to fill out.  It took me 10 minutes to fill out three of them for our last trip.  In the Philippines it NEVER pays to use a fixer.

same...It was the easiest part of the "Enter the Philippines Decathlon."

Edited by Carpe Vinum

Finally done...

6 minutes ago, Carpe Vinum said:

same...It was the easiest part of the "Enter the Philippines Decathlon."

Surprisingly easy compared to what it used to be like it’s Traze and quarantine. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 4/29/2022 at 6:22 PM, Shemp said:

Despite of your misfortune, you still pursue your desire. hats off on you. scammers are all over the world bro . searched youtube, the girl gives very informative instructions regarding philippine entry requirements. good luck!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.