Proactiv1

What's the best email address to contact US embassy in Frankfurt?

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 4/16/2022 at 11:35 PM, Jorgedig said:

Still, it is against the TOS to tell people not to post.

There are senior VJ members that have knowledge of processes and procedures without having gone through specific aspects of it personally.  Keeping an open mind is a good thing.

That's a good point. Sure, I'm open to hear from the senior VJ members. I wanted to change my original question but l can't edit it anymore.

Timeline
On 4/15/2022 at 4:35 PM, nick050183 said:

That doc is the key. If you select the specific section for Ukrainians. You will get this.....

I sent an email to Frankfurtvisainquiries@state.gov that was not properly formatted. Waited 3 weeks. Only to find out that if its not properly formatted it will get auto deleted by their system

Send them an email with exactly this as the subject line

C22 - UKRAINE - FULL NAME. 

(where FULL NAME is your FIRST and LAST name)

When formatted properly they answer pretty quickly. Mine was deleted because I didn't have the dashes. Yes it's that stupid....

I have sent a detailed email with the subject line as you said and hopefully they would reply back soon. The embassy in Frankfurt is closed today on the occasion of Easter. Thanks again for share this info.

Timeline

As Frankfurt embassy accepted my request to expedite they are just waiting on the hard copy of the petition to arrive in Frankfurt from NVC. In the meantime I have created the profile in US Travel Docs website, created and submitted the DS-160 forms and paid the visa fees and submitted my request for visa appointment. Now, just waiting for the actual petition to reach Frankfurt embassy, hopefully in the next two weeks or so. At present working on getting all the other documents needed for the visa interview.

Timeline
On 4/18/2022 at 11:29 AM, Proactiv1 said:

I have sent a detailed email with the subject line as you said and hopefully they would reply back soon. The embassy in Frankfurt is closed today on the occasion of Easter. Thanks again for share this info.

Thanks for sharing this and it actually worked and I got a response that they are waiting for the hard copy of our petition to arrive and cannot book an appointment till then.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.