LKMK

I-175 May 2019 Filers

2,129 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Stelare said:

WAC here too. No updates yet. Have yet to hear anything about a biometrics appointment. Looks like we'll all be the slow ones haha. I'm not expecting to hear anything back until next year to be honest. 
Feeling very jealous of the non-WAC filers who are starting to hear things back :P

Haha, when you said “yet to” I guessed you’re probably from the UK or Australia, too.

Edited by fromthewater

21 minutes ago, fromthewater said:

Haha, when you said “yet to” I guessed you’re probably from the UK or Australia, too.

Haha, I didn't realise that's an uncommon thing to say here in the US? I am always thrown off by all the random things that were normal sayings for me back home, but aren't said in the states - I am constantly stopped with "what did you just say?" 😂

K1 and AOS/EAD/AP

Spoiler

K1

19th July 2016 -- K1 Petition sent to TX Lockbox

27th July 2016 -- NOA1 Received

7th September 2016 -- NOA2 Received

27th September 2016 -- Sydney Consulate Received

6th October 2016 -- Packet 4 Received

29th November 2016 -- Interview Date

29th November 2016 -- Approved at interview

5th December 2016 -- Visa Package Received

16th December 2016 -- Entered US on K1 (PoE San Francisco)

23rd December 2016 -- Married!

AOS/EAD/AP

8th March 2017 -- Filed AoS, EAD, AP

18th March 2017 -- NOA1 for AoS, EAD, AP

1st August 2017 - Email notification that GC has been mailed
18th August 2017 - Mailed GC back after name error (Maiden name instead of married name), USCIS error, filed with I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

GC Replacement

Spoiler

18th August 2017 - Mailed GC back after name error (Maiden name instead of married name), USCIS error, filed with I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
3rd August 2018 - I-90 Form Approved.

7th August 2018 - Replacement card produced.

Replacement card sent to wrong address!
12th October 2018 - Replacement card received!

RoC

6th May 2019 - Mailed off I-751 RoC

14th May 2019 - Text notification case received

17th May 2019 - 18 month extension letter received
2nd December 2019 - Biometrics Appt
1st October 2020 - Case transferred to NBC
5th March 2021 - Case updated to notify that interview has been scheduled

N-400

30th September 2020 - Application filed online
30th September 2020 - Notice of received application (notice date)
5th March 2021 - Case updated to notify that interview has been scheduled

22 hours ago, Stelare said:

WAC here too. No updates yet. Have yet to hear anything about a biometrics appointment. Looks like we'll all be the slow ones haha. I'm not expecting to hear anything back until next year to be honest. 
Feeling very jealous of the non-WAC filers who are starting to hear things back :P

We did biometrics last week. Our case was sent back to Nebraska. Will keep updated on any changes :). We filed in May too. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
22 hours ago, Stelare said:

We filed in February, had the bio appointment in May... last update from May 5  was "Fingerprint Review Was Completed" but haven't heard anything since then :( 

Hi I have a question. I am going to move in 2 weeks, besides updating my address with DMV, do I have to update my address on the Social security card ? With USCIS, updating address online is ok, is that right? First time I move so I am a little bit concerned on what I should do.

I'm a LIN anyway. Still no update on biometrics or anything yet.

On 10/30/2019 at 4:39 PM, bicycleofmind said:

Any EAC guys on here? I have not heard anything since I got the NOA back in June. 

Hi ..I filed on April 10th got NOA first week in May, got biometric in May for June 2 did biometric took about 10 mins got up date that fingerprint review was complete on the 3 of June.. nothing from then just waiting for an RFE 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Just got my bio appointment notice today! LIN filer here.

See my timeline here:

ROC/LIN/NSC

Filed: May 30, 2019

Date Received: June 3, 2019

18 months extension received: June 6, 2019.

Bio Appointment Notice Received: November 1, 2019

Bio Date: November 15, 2019

ROC I751: LIN/NSC

Filed: May 30, 2019

Date Received: June 3, 2019

18 months extension received: June 6, 2019.

Bio Appointment Notice Received: November 1, 2019

Bio Date: November 15, 2019

Approval Date (web notice): June 10, 2020.

Notice of Card Being Produced: June 18, 2020.

Card Arrived in Mail: June 23, 2020.

13 hours ago, Kimkim21 said:

Hi ..I filed on April 10th got NOA first week in May, got biometric in May for June 2 did biometric took about 10 mins got up date that fingerprint review was complete on the 3 of June.. nothing from then just waiting for an RFE 

Thanks. Do they ask for another round of RFE after biometrics? I thought you either get called for and Interview or get the card in the mail? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
16 hours ago, Kimkim21 said:

They only send you an RFE if you're lacking documentation/evidence...

Just now, RandB said:

They only send you an RFE if you're lacking documentation/evidence...

I filed with devorce waver, when I sen my i751 off my devorce wasn't final I now have the decree so I'm sure they will send an RFE for that 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
Just now, Kimkim21 said:

I filed with devorce waver, when I sen my i751 off my devorce wasn't final I now have the decree so I'm sure they will send an RFE for that 

OK, I see!

Just now, RandB said:

OK, I see!

Yea but I'm thinking I should even get the REF by now ? In order to be schedule for interview 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 11/1/2019 at 7:29 AM, alpha116 said:

Hi I have a question. I am going to move in 2 weeks, besides updating my address with DMV, do I have to update my address on the Social security card ? With USCIS, updating address online is ok, is that right? First time I move so I am a little bit concerned on what I should do.

I'm a LIN anyway. Still no update on biometrics or anything yet.

Hi there,

Make sure you update your address with USPS so you have your mail forwarded to the new house.

Also, you can update the USCIS through their website: https://my.uscis.gov/account/

I just moved last month and did all that as soon as I knew the date of the moving (You can choose the starting date you want your mail to be forward to the new address).

Hope that helps! 

Oh, I'm also LIN. :) :)

I-485 AOS from J-1:

CIS Office: Cincinnati, Ohio

2/8/2017: AOS, AED and AP sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox via USPS (Day 1)

2/13/2017: AOS, AED and AP received date at the Chicago Lockbox (Day 5)

2/21/2017: NOA1 received through text and email (Day 13)

2/25/2017: NOA1 received by mail (Day 17)

3/9/2017: Biometrics appt. received by mail (Day 29)

3/22/2017: Biometrics done (Day 42)

4/6/2017: Case status updated online to Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview (Day 57)

5/17/2017: Interview scheduled for June 22 (Day 98)

6/22/2017: Interview - Waiting for Result (Day 134)

6/26/2017: Approved (Day 138)

6/30/2017: Card in the mail! (Day 142)

I-751 Removal of Condition:

5/24/2019: ROC sent to USCIS Dallas via USPS (Day 1)

5/28/2019: ROC received date (Day 5)

6/4/2019: 18 month Extension letter received through Mail - Assigned to LIN (Day 12)

10/4/2019: ASC Appointment Notice date (Day 134)

10/16/2019: ASC Appointment Notice Letter Received (Day 146)

10/21/2019: ASC Appointment Biometrics Done (Day 151)

5/12/2020: New Card is Being Produced  (Day 354)

5/18/2020: New Card in Hand!!!  (Day 360)

17 hours ago, Aryma said:

Hi there,

Make sure you update your address with USPS so you have your mail forwarded to the new house.

Also, you can update the USCIS through their website: https://my.uscis.gov/account/

I just moved last month and did all that as soon as I knew the date of the moving (You can choose the starting date you want your mail to be forward to the new address).

Hope that helps! 

Oh, I'm also LIN. :) :)

Oh thank you very much! that is very helpful! Thank you ^_^

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.