Sarge2155

April 2022 - AOS Filers

348 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I honestly don't think it was the expedite that got approved, I think it was just the regular processing since we never got any emails regarding the expedites afterwards aside from the initial one saying it was submitted. I checked in nearly everyday with Emma to see if the expedite case was assigned to an officer yet and even up to the last day, they told me it had not been assigned to someone yet. Then the next day I just got a notification on the case tracker app saying it was approved. But at least they asked for evidence for you! So hopefully you'll hear back soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Used Ask Emma to get a case status update today. The agent said that our interview was waived back in July and our case was sent to local field office in October. Anyone know how to interpret this? I would have expected a waived interview to happen after being sent to the FO, not before. Not sure what we're waiting on now since October or how much longer to expect! 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, lastrose said:

Used Ask Emma to get a case status update today. The agent said that our interview was waived back in July and our case was sent to local field office in October. Anyone know how to interpret this? I would have expected a waived interview to happen after being sent to the FO, not before. Not sure what we're waiting on now since October or how much longer to expect! 

I'm not sure what is special about that date, but most everyone's interviews seemed to be waived since July (They told me July 5th).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline
1 hour ago, Carlos.Brazil said:

I'm not sure what is special about that date, but most everyone's interviews seemed to be waived since July (They told me July 5th).

Oh, strange! So sounds like it means all of nothing haha. Appreciate the info though! 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, lastrose said:

Oh, strange! So sounds like it means all of nothing haha. Appreciate the info though! 

Well I don't think it necessarily means nothing, I think they most likely are waived. I at least haven't seen anybody who was told their interview was waived get an interview afterwards.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

i just want to update here guys my EAD just approved today “card being produced”

284 days later.. hopefully it’s AP! Thank God!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
6 minutes ago, quinnscribe said:

If you check the Documents tab it might tell you if it's single or combo.

I didn’t create online account and now it’s too late to create one.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bariskurt said:

i just want to update here guys my EAD just approved today “card being produced”

284 days later.. hopefully it’s AP! Thank God!

Mubarak!! When was you receipt date?  

Edited by Shaz1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello, everyone just wanted to update that my husband's I-485 was approved, no interview. We live in Illinois and Chicago is our field office.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, PatLuvO said:

Hello, everyone just wanted to update that my husband's I-485 was approved, no interview. We live in Illinois and Chicago is our field office.

Congratulations!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.