Em&Liam

Interview Timeline Question

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We tried scheduling our interview in London, but the dates are booked out a couple of months. I was under the impression that they had caught up on interviews. Have they fallen behind again or are we doing something wrong? Has anyone scheduled very recently? Curious what others are seeing. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
2 hours ago, Em&Liam said:

We tried scheduling our interview in London, but the dates are booked out a couple of months. I was under the impression that they had caught up on interviews. Have they fallen behind again or are we doing something wrong? Has anyone scheduled very recently? Curious what others are seeing. 

Can you fill out your profile with a visa type? 

What is the earliest available that you see? How soon were you expecting one? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

Can you fill out your profile with a visa type? 

What is the earliest available that you see? How soon were you expecting one? 

Thanks! I filled in my timeline and thought that’s where that info pulled from. Didn’t realise I missed the profile. I’ve updated it. 

The earliest we could schedule for was June 7th. A couple of different forums I’m part of had people scheduling within a couple of weeks of being ready. I’ve read so much about the medical being behind but was surprised to see the interview dates out that far.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Em&Liam said:

Thanks! I filled in my timeline and thought that’s where that info pulled from. Didn’t realise I missed the profile. I’ve updated it. 

The earliest we could schedule for was June 7th. A couple of different forums I’m part of had people scheduling within a couple of weeks of being ready. I’ve read so much about the medical being behind but was surprised to see the interview dates out that far.

Thanks.

For a long, long time (years) London only opened interviews about 2 months ahead. So now in April for example, they would only show anything left for April and May dates. And in late April they would have opened June. Sometimes they would get snapped up quickly when the embassy was only half opened, but it was better with more available dates lately. I wonder if they pushed a little father out because of the medical thing that started in January to give people more time to get their medical done before the interview. I’m sure it’s created extra work for them to have to keep back tracking for late medicals instead of keeping their work flow going. They could have even shut some May dates to try to get back in sync with the medical clinic. The clinic always had dates available for the week after you called. Now they are swamped. 

Dates do open up from time to time that weren’t there when you first look. 

Edited by Wuozopo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.