etrangais

Awaiting interview scheduling Casablanca US Générale Consulate

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
19 hours ago, itselko said:

I got DQ in Jan 23 still waiting for the interview I really hope and pray the process is faster for you. I know how it can feel like forever :(

It is painful to wait and not be informed about anything at all. We were kept in the dark about the process and our lives were on hold.

Waiting for the interview once it is scheduled is easier than being on AP: AP does not have a timeline and can take a very long time

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Timeline

The second interview went well (according to my wife).

The interviewer went through all normal interview questions from scratch: how did you meet? when did you get married? where does your husband work? chat history, wedding pictures, when was the last visit? last visit pictures, hotel confirmations, ... basically all the staff covered by VJ members for the interviews.

My wife said that at the end, the interviewer said that they wanted to ensure the marriage was bona fide. He said everything looked good.

He returned the chat history pages to my wife, and he said that everything is good and he would give the information to the CO for the final decision.

But until they call my wife for an updated medical, I will remain skeptical, because we never know, the CO might have a different opinion.

We remain hopeful, this has been a long AP process, 9 months so far

• 3 months later...
Timeline

Hello, I see that your updates have stopped and I hope that by now it got sorted out and that you and your wife got reunited.

I admire your persistence and your dedication to still share your journey regardless of the lack of interaction it got. Thank you and good luck in life.

Timeline
11 hours ago, Salma20 said:

Hello, I see that your updates have stopped and I hope that by now it got sorted out and that you and your wife got reunited.

I admire your persistence and your dedication to still share your journey regardless of the lack of interaction it got. Thank you and good luck in life.

Thank you so much for following up.

Unfortunately, we are still waiting for an answer after the second interview.

Lots of date changes on the "Case Last Updated" in April and May, but no significant change. The Case status still shows Ready, with no signs of progress

Frustrated but there is nothing we can do at this point, we just have to wait it out. It has been more than a year since the initial interview 😞

Hope things are moving well for you

Timeline
12 hours ago, etrangais said:

Thank you so much for following up.

Unfortunately, we are still waiting for an answer after the second interview.

Lots of date changes on the "Case Last Updated" in April and May, but no significant change. The Case status still shows Ready, with no signs of progress

Frustrated but there is nothing we can do at this point, we just have to wait it out. It has been more than a year since the initial interview 😞

Hope things are moving well for you

I am sorry to hear that. I thought that by now you should be done. Keep spamming the embassy/consulate, keep contacting them. Have you tried contacting the representative/congressman/congresswoman of your state? Maybe that can help move things a little?

I wish you good luck and I hope you will continue to update this feed.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Salma20 said:

I am sorry to hear that. I thought that by now you should be done. Keep spamming the embassy/consulate, keep contacting them. Have you tried contacting the representative/congressman/congresswoman of your state? Maybe that can help move things a little?

I wish you good luck and I hope you will continue to update this feed.

The only thing the congressman’s office is able to do is send congressional inquiries. We are at the fourth inquiry right now. The only answer we get is that the case is still under administrative processing, and that they will contact my wife when it is completed.

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 6/7/2023 at 2:55 AM, etrangais said:

The only thing the congressman’s office is able to do is send congressional inquiries. We are at the fourth inquiry right now. The only answer we get is that the case is still under administrative processing, and that they will contact my wife when it is completed.

Hello, I hope things have moved along for you. I heard the embassy was trying to take on more cases but I am not sure. Have you heard anything or are you still in AP? 

I pray on this Eid day that you'll hear good news soon. Sending positive thoughts.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Salma20 said:

Hello, I hope things have moved along for you. I heard the embassy was trying to take on more cases but I am not sure. Have you heard anything or are you still in AP? 

I pray on this Eid day that you'll hear good news soon. Sending positive thoughts.

Thank you so much for the positive vibes.

we are still in AP

hoping for a positive outcome soon

Ya rab 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, etrangais said:

Thank you so much for the positive vibes.

we are still in AP

hoping for a positive outcome soon

Ya rab 

I don't know if you tried this already but I was handed a piece of paper after the interview and it had the following email and phone number. Try emailing and calling on Monday.

" From Morocco: 0520485013 / From USA: 1-703-520-2245 / Email: Support-morocco@ustraveldocs.com / Working hours are 0700 - 1600 ."

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Salma20 said:

I don't know if you tried this already but I was handed a piece of paper after the interview and it had the following email and phone number. Try emailing and calling on Monday.

" From Morocco: 0520485013 / From USA: 1-703-520-2245 / Email: Support-morocco@ustraveldocs.com / Working hours are 0700 - 1600 ."

I have been emailing the same email address weekly with no result at all for the last 8 months.

i will try the phone numbers next week since they are off Thursday and Friday.

thank you for your support

ill keep you posted if anything changes

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 6/28/2023 at 9:56 PM, etrangais said:

I have been emailing the same email address weekly with no result at all for the last 8 months.

i will try the phone numbers next week since they are off Thursday and Friday.

thank you for your support

ill keep you posted if anything changes

Hi, Did you have any luck trying the phone number?

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Brassa said:

Hi, Did you have any luck trying the phone number?

Waste of time

you never get to talk to a person

stupid answering bot system good for nothing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.