Proactiv1

How to know the earliest appointment date for K-1 Visa interview?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just wondering if anyone know how to check the earliest appointment available for K-1 visa interview before the petition gets routed to a particular US embassy? My fiance along with her kids fled to Poland from Ukraine. Now that all K-1 petitions for Kiev have been transferred to Frankfurt, Germany I was wondering what's the earliest appointment available for K-1 visa interview there vs the US embassy in Warsaw, Poland. Is there a website where we can check this? If anyone has information about the available appointment dates please share for both Warsaw and Frankfurt. Thanks!

According to this page, all Ukrainian cases (k1 and DV) are being handled by Frankfurt, so you’ll need to check Frankfurt’s appointment schedule: https://ustraveldocs.com/de/

I haven’t found a good way to check true appointment availability. Create a bogus account for each country you’re trying to check appointment availability, select new appointment, K1, and then on the left it should show first available appointment. This, however is not a true indicator of availability so you’d have to go through the entire flow to find that out (don’t do that with your actual personal data though since you’re only supposed to have one account on ustraveldocs).

Edited by C@m

10 hours ago, Proactiv1 said:

Just wondering if anyone know how to check the earliest appointment available for K-1 visa interview before the petition gets routed to a particular US embassy? My fiance along with her kids fled to Poland from Ukraine. Now that all K-1 petitions for Kiev have been transferred to Frankfurt, Germany I was wondering what's the earliest appointment available for K-1 visa interview there vs the US embassy in Warsaw, Poland. Is there a website where we can check this? If anyone has information about the available appointment dates please share for both Warsaw and Frankfurt. Thanks!

Might find this thread helpful:

People in the RUB forum are sharing information about scheduling interviews in different countries so you might be able to find out up to date information there. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
21 hours ago, C@m said:

According to this page, all Ukrainian cases (k1 and DV) are being handled by Frankfurt, so you’ll need to check Frankfurt’s appointment schedule: https://ustraveldocs.com/de/

I haven’t found a good way to check true appointment availability. Create a bogus account for each country you’re trying to check appointment availability, select new appointment, K1, and then on the left it should show first available appointment. This, however is not a true indicator of availability so you’d have to go through the entire flow to find that out (don’t do that with your actual personal data though since you’re only supposed to have one account on ustraveldocs).

Thanks much and I'll stick with Frankfurt as I see on the forum that Warsaw appointment schedule is pushed way out.

19 hours ago, Kor2USA said:

Might find this thread helpful:

People in the RUB forum are sharing information about scheduling interviews in different countries so you might be able to find out up to date information there. 

Thanks much. Yeah, I read that the Warsaw appointment schedule is way out so I would go with the default i.e Frankfurt.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.