ddkm

Phone Bills as proof for K1 process

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hi

Im sure im not the only one on here that uses skype to call their SO, I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a copy of your skype calls as proof of ongoing relationship. I nearly always call her cell from my skype account as its so cheap, especially compared to calling from my cell, but i dont know of any way that i can get a copy of the calls to use as proof of ongoing relationship for when we get to the consulate stage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

June 20th 2007.....I-129f Sent to CSC!

July 7th 2007....NOA1

November 8th....NOA2

December 8th.....Packet 3 Received (Sent back 10th)

January 8th.....Packet 4 Received

January 16th.....Interview in London

January 20th....Flight to AZ via JFK, received temp EAD

February 29th...Civil Ceremony

March 10th...I485, I765 & I131 sent to Chicago

March 22nd....Received NOA for I485, I131 & I765 (All dated March 18th)

March 24th....Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (dated March 20th)

April 7th...Request for Initial Evidence for I485 (Received in MO on the 10th)

April 9th....Biometrics Appointment

May 30th...EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approved

June 7th....Wedding!!

June 13th...EAD Card & AP in hand

September 22nd...AOS Interview - APPROVED!

Nov 21st...Card Production Ordered!

Nov 22nd...Welcome to America Letter Received

Nov 29th 2008...Green Card Received!!!

Aug 20th 2010...Mailed I-751 to CSC

Aug 23rd...Check Cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hi

Im sure im not the only one on here that uses skype to call their SO, I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a copy of your skype calls as proof of ongoing relationship. I nearly always call her cell from my skype account as its so cheap, especially compared to calling from my cell, but i dont know of any way that i can get a copy of the calls to use as proof of ongoing relationship for when we get to the consulate stage.

Log into skype and click on "VIEW ACCOUNT" link located to the right of your credit left. A pop up box will appear. Click on the tab for "Calls and SMS". You can scroll to find each months call list. There is a link at the bottom of the list that says "Export to File" . Save this to your desktop and u can print your phone records from there. If you use Skype computer to computer on skype box there is a HISTORY list. I'd do a print screen of that....I had trouble getting my yahoo messenger chat log to print so I used my digital camera and took pictures of the listings. You can do that with this as well. Upload them to yahoo photos, enlarge to be sure you can read them then have prints made. I'd use a digital camera that u can put the date on the photos as well. Just an idea. Good luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi

Log into skype and click on "VIEW ACCOUNT" link located to the right of your credit left. A pop up box will appear. Click on the tab for "Calls and SMS". You can scroll to find each months call list. There is a link at the bottom of the list that says "Export to File" . Save this to your desktop and u can print your phone records from there. If you use Skype computer to computer on skype box there is a HISTORY list. I'd do a print screen of that....I had trouble getting my yahoo messenger chat log to print so I used my digital camera and took pictures of the listings. You can do that with this as well. Upload them to yahoo photos, enlarge to be sure you can read them then have prints made. I'd use a digital camera that u can put the date on the photos as well. Just an idea. Good luck.

speaking of SKYPE and YAHOO!, where can i see my chat log, email log in YAHOO!? :blink:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

speaking of SKYPE and YAHOO!, where can i see my chat log, email log in YAHOO!? :blink:

You actually can only view your chat logs if you have your account set up that way. In Yahoo and MSN messenger, you need to go to the Options area...and select to save your chat logs..or you can save it by clicking on File or Edit and then save while in a chat....Normally, mine always went to my recieved files..but I had it set up that all of my saved conversations go to a completely different file so I wouldn't mistake them for something else and then delete it. You have to option of choosing which file you'd like to save your chat log in.

I-129F

13 April 2007--Mailed I-129F (Processed at California Service Center)

18 April 2007--Received NOA1

13 Aug. 2007--Received NOA2

09 Oct. 2007--Medical in London

08 Nov. 2007--Visa Interview & Approved

14 Nov. 2007--Pete receives K1 visa in the mail

21 Nov. 2007-- Pete arrives in the United States (together at last!!)

27 Dec. 2007--Our 3 year anniversary of being engaged

16 Feb. 2008--We were married!!

AOS

........ho hum....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Thanks very much for the info!!

June 20th 2007.....I-129f Sent to CSC!

July 7th 2007....NOA1

November 8th....NOA2

December 8th.....Packet 3 Received (Sent back 10th)

January 8th.....Packet 4 Received

January 16th.....Interview in London

January 20th....Flight to AZ via JFK, received temp EAD

February 29th...Civil Ceremony

March 10th...I485, I765 & I131 sent to Chicago

March 22nd....Received NOA for I485, I131 & I765 (All dated March 18th)

March 24th....Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (dated March 20th)

April 7th...Request for Initial Evidence for I485 (Received in MO on the 10th)

April 9th....Biometrics Appointment

May 30th...EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approved

June 7th....Wedding!!

June 13th...EAD Card & AP in hand

September 22nd...AOS Interview - APPROVED!

Nov 21st...Card Production Ordered!

Nov 22nd...Welcome to America Letter Received

Nov 29th 2008...Green Card Received!!!

Aug 20th 2010...Mailed I-751 to CSC

Aug 23rd...Check Cashed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

How many phone records per month can be used as evidence? Thanks:)

AOS/EAD/AP

04/22/08 Application Mailed

04/30/08 NOAs date for AOS. EAD & AP

05/20/08 Early Biometrics

05/20/08 Case Status (AOS & EAD) Appeared Online

05/21/08 AOS/EAD Touched

06/02/08 Original Biometrics Appointment

06/19/08 I-485 transfered to CSC :)

06/25/08 Received CSC notice for I-485 (Case received & pending at CSC)

06/26/08 AOS Touched

06/27/08 AOS Touched

07/10/08 AOS Touched

07/11/08 AOS Touched

07/14/08 AOS Touched ( Morning )

07/14/08 AOS APPROVED ( Afternoon ) :)

07/21/08 Welcome Notice & Green Card Recieved :)

No Updates in EAD & AP ( I don't need them anyway ) ...........

K1 VISA

05/30/07 I-129F Mailed

06/01/07 NOA1

06/06/07 Touched

10/12/07 NOA2

10/13/07 Touched

10/15/07 Touched

10/18/07 Recieved Hard copy of NOA2

10/22/07 NVC Letter

11/07/07 Packet 4 Recieved

11/13/07 Early Medical DAY 1

11/14/07 Early Medical DAY 2

11/27/07 Medical Exam

12/04/07 INTERVIEW APPROVED :)

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
How many phone records per month can be used as evidence? Thanks:)

792,432 is the limit. :yes: More calls than that in any single month will cause a denial. :no:

Seriously, you simply provide evidence of ongoing communication. If you send copies of bills, they'll show all the calls.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.