Kuchiki

March 2022 NVC Submissions IR1

374 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 5/23/2022 at 4:32 AM, ROK2USA said:

Some people do get their DQ's a few days/sometimes weeks ahead of others~ I saw a 

March 14 DQ  on May 14... hopefully you will receive your DQ on Monday! 

Totally agree. 
Our lawyers have submitted everything for us, the confirmation page shows 25 MAR 2022. I received DQ email 18 APR 2022.

5 minutes ago, vtorr2008 said:

Totally agree. 
Our lawyers have submitted everything for us, the confirmation page shows 25 MAR 2022. I received DQ email 18 APR 2022.

Congratulations! I hope Juarez speeds up and you get that interview date sooner than soon! 

ETA: That is my dream was hoping for an outlier DQ before May 31, 2022 because interview dates are scheduled for the entire month so a DQ date of June 1, 2022 means another month of waiting! 

Now Seoul has apparently changed their interview schedule so I'm okay with whatever... as long as we get DQ'ed first time round 

Edited by ROK2USA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, ROK2USA said:

Congratulations! I hope Juarez speeds up and you get that interview date sooner than soon! 

ETA: That is my dream was hoping for an outlier DQ before May 31, 2022 because interview dates are scheduled for the entire month so a DQ date of June 1, 2022 means another month of waiting! 

Now Seoul has apparently changed their interview schedule so I'm okay with whatever... as long as we get DQ'ed first time round 

Thank you. Another ~14 months is a long time but it’ll be worth it in the end. It sounds like they are working at full capacity 🤞🏼 
Good luck on your journey!

On 5/17/2022 at 1:43 PM, KD&CM said:

WOOHOO! DQ'd as of today!    

interview letter recieved today May 25th for London July 7th, medical booked for June 22nd.

another little step closer...

😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
1 hour ago, Redrobot said:

DQs/RFEs for 14 and 16 March submitters spotted on Facebook. Again, not sure how reliable but they claim to have submitted on those dates!

I am now so optimistic that I am hoping for some action on our case in 2 weeks! 😅 (we responded to RFE on April 5th)

20 minutes ago, AnnaCa said:

I am now so optimistic that I am hoping for some action on our case in 2 weeks! 😅 (we responded to RFE on April 5th)

You and me both! 

I love watching these threads! A lot more satisfying compared to waiting for NOA2 in the CR1/IR1 progress threads. 

Hopefully, with the phone lines closed down will increase output,  and they'll decide to DQ cases even if there is an RFE. Get the embassy to deal with docs that aren't quite right. I know some people receive 221gs for incorrect docs so why not 😁

12 minutes ago, ROK2USA said:

You and me both! 

I love watching these threads! A lot more satisfying compared to waiting for NOA2 in the CR1/IR1 progress threads. 

Hopefully, with the phone lines closed down will increase output,  and they'll decide to DQ cases even if there is an RFE. Get the embassy to deal with docs that aren't quite right. I know some people receive 221gs for incorrect docs so why not 😁

I’m becoming obsessed with tracking NVC output 😂 I do wish more applicants would join this forum, though! All we have is a small sample of what’s actually occurring. 

19 minutes ago, Redrobot said:

I’m becoming obsessed with tracking NVC output 😂 I do wish more applicants would join this forum, though! All we have is a small sample of what’s actually occurring. 

Yes! I need more applicants to join and actually give us the deets! 

Too many people join ask a question and I'm like... I understand you received this RFE but can you please tell me WHEN?!?!? Also, when did you submit your DS260 and supporting docs... 

Last week, I only managed to record 11 DQ/RFEs/

Hoping for at least 15 this week as I'm on 7 right now. 

And really, really hoping they (unofficially) manage to clear March by the end of next week...(super wishful thinking~) 

Edited by ROK2USA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
1 hour ago, Redrobot said:

Omg me too! Checking Facebook and here multiple times a day to look for updates! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.