2,967 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
18 hours ago, God is a good God said:

Actually I don’t understand why USCIS do background check on i360 and do another background check on I-485. I mean if I 360 is approved why do they need another background check on i485? Why not reuse the same results they got from i360 background check?

They do another background check for citizenship as well.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Louiszzz said:

Hello guys,

i received a notice from uscis today asking for medical, but i sent my I-693 with all other documents, does anyone know if I can call uscis office and see what’s wrong? I’m thinking that they might have lost it or my dr. didnt complete it properly.

thank you

11FD8E72-0DA4-4C4F-BA2D-2257ABEA4AA2.jpeg

what year was it sent?  I-693 validity date changed a couple of times.  

18 hours ago, God is a good God said:

Actually I don’t understand why USCIS do background check on i360 and do another background check on I-485. I mean if I 360 is approved why do they need another background check on i485? Why not reuse the same results they got from i360 background check?

Gotta do a background check to issue the C31 EAD. If you checked no on question 12 then they could actually approve it without a background check. Anyways, USCIS has been playing it pretty loose with when biometrics expire due to the pandemic, in most cases these days if they have something old on file for you they'll just reuse those and send them again to FBI to see if you're still clean.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Louiszzz said:

I sent december 2021 with my i485 after my vawa was approved

Do you have a copy?  It maybe that something is missing on report.

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Louiszzz said:

I Do, but the one I sent was sealed, I will just get another with the Dr. and wait for uscis to sent my next step.

I would let the MD know that USCIS stated that a completed and signed I-693 was not submitted.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
20 hours ago, Sumar9909 said:

Hi guys,

I would like to know if I can go on a cruise using an advanced Parole document. Hubby wants to do it for my birthday. 

If you have a valid advance parole, and you are not in removal proceedings then you can travel.

On 3/24/2022 at 8:19 PM, God is a good God said:

After correspondence was received, it’s the decision on your case. I got correspondence was received too and after 4 months it changed to NOID becoz I had that 204c. But for you expect approval after correspondence was received. Keep hoping 

Just a quick update on my i-360 i have finally received the RFE in the mail today “Good moral character” 😑🤭

On October 28, 2022 The Post Office returned a notice we sent you for your I-485 because they could not deliver it. 

On October, 06, 2022, Card was picked up by USPS

On October 3, 2022, we mailed your new card for your form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization 

On September 30, 2022, we approved your form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization 

On September 29, 2022, we ordered your new card for Receipt #_________, and will mail it to the address you gave us

On August 25, 2022 we updated your date of birth for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization 

April 14, 2022 Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

March 15, 2022 We received your correspondence for Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

March 14, 2022 We sent a request for initial evidence for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

July 26, 2021 We received your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

35 minutes ago, 777_777 said:

Just a quick update on my i-360 i have finally received the RFE in the mail today “Good moral character” 😑🤭

And i got a speeding ticket today 😑😑😑what a joke.. First ever ticket right when they asked evidence of good moral character! 😭🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️

On October 28, 2022 The Post Office returned a notice we sent you for your I-485 because they could not deliver it. 

On October, 06, 2022, Card was picked up by USPS

On October 3, 2022, we mailed your new card for your form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization 

On September 30, 2022, we approved your form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization 

On September 29, 2022, we ordered your new card for Receipt #_________, and will mail it to the address you gave us

On August 25, 2022 we updated your date of birth for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization 

April 14, 2022 Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

March 15, 2022 We received your correspondence for Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

March 14, 2022 We sent a request for initial evidence for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

July 26, 2021 We received your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello Family, I'm 2018 filler but no approval yet.  Today, I got email message from USCIS.

Your Case Status: Initial Review
On March 30, 2022, we received your correspondence for Form I360, PETITION FOR AMERASIAN, WIDOW(ER), OR SPECIAL IMMIGRANT, Receipt Number EACXXXXXX. We are reviewing your correspondence, and will send you a notice if we need something from you.

My Questions are:  What’s the meaning and when can I get final approval?

What action USCIS will take again and when (How many Months)?

I got this in August 2021. 
Your Case Status: Request for Evidence Response Review
we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I360, PETITION FOR AMERASIAN, WIDOW(ER), OR SPECIAL IMMIGRANT, Receipt Number EAC1 EACXXXXXX. USCIS has begun working on your case again. We will send you a decision or notify you if we need something from you.

Edited by i-need-help-pls

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.