2,967 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, StanSmith said:

Hi guys! I got good news today! It’s the end of my journey!!! I really appreciate y’all being so helpful and I know how this heartbreaking this process is… We all went through a lot of sh*t in relationship and I know how hard it is deal with all this for a long time after! But trust me,in the end it feels good! I’ll still try to answer questions here! 

D2F1E401-EE80-4AC9-AD44-11A5CA597544.png

Omg happy for you…!

hope all the good things come to your way🙏🏻.

Filed: Other Timeline
53 minutes ago, StanSmith said:

Hi guys! I got good news today! It’s the end of my journey!!! I really appreciate y’all being so helpful and I know how this heartbreaking this process is… We all went through a lot of sh*t in relationship and I know how hard it is deal with all this for a long time after! But trust me,in the end it feels good! I’ll still try to answer questions here! 

Congratulations 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

I just came here today to spread some cheer and sparkle some blessings and say a prayer for you all!

May the Almighty God give you the happiness you’re looking for and approve your cases soon!

May this thread witness numerous approvals!

@sandranj are you organizing an in-person get-together any time soon? 

I am extremely busy lately, and I can't meet the survivors in NYC this year.

Congratulations to everyone who’s getting nearer to their destination. May I ask how do employers verify the EAD? At my previous job, I just submitted a copy of my EAD and not any notice of action (like I-797C). My current EAD is expiring in 4 weeks but I right now have an extension of 180 days after those 4 weeks. Do I just submit that document (notice or receipt what we call it) and that’s all now? How will they verify it? Using my case number? The renewal case is still pending but I assume it will get rejected soon because that I-485 is rejected. I did file a whole new application (I-485 plus I-765 and I-131) when I filed VAWA 10 days ago (have neither received any receipts nor my check has been cashed so a little nervous if anyone has even touched my application or not to even put in the system). May someone advice on this please?

Edited by Mahi Bansi

12 hours ago, StanSmith said:

congrats share your entire case history please 

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
14 hours ago, StanSmith said:

@stanmith see I told you it was coming congratulations 🎉🎊🎈🍾 again 😎

29 minutes ago, melissa.w said:

Hello friends.

I have to drop off I-693 and I-864 too? 

Vawa approved 6/2021.

I don't understand why 864? 

23C6E2F5-1D00-47A9-9CA5-230364C1DC2A.jpeg

Fill out I-864W (simple form, it's just basic info about you, check box part 2, 1.d., sign) and bring it with you.

My guess is that they've recently changed I-485 due to I-944 no longer being a thing, so they started requiring I-864W again if you're not required to file an I-864.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

39 minutes ago, VolksWagon99 said:

Guys, How to find Biometrics locations close to my location?

Can we go to any location for Bio Appointment? Any Issues doing that?

There should be a address on the appointment letter. 

I have tried one time going to different location and they took by biometrics. However, it all depends on how busy they are. 

Hello everyone - 2 things:

1. My EAD still has not arrived even after expedite request from NYC senator. Filed May 2021.

2. Has anyone used apostille before? My passport is expiring and my government is asking for translation and apostille of my EAD (I'll submit old) and work offer. 

Please let me know #2!

Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.