2,967 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Blunt said:

The problem of this attorney is that you can even hardly see him ,he looks like charge and bail lawyer 🤣🤣 

A simple, short letter to Atty by certified mail “ I request my file and no longer want you to represent me effective immediately. I am asking you to immediately withdraw your G-28 from my case and provide me with a copy as sent to USCIS..” 

You “ cannot WITHDRAW a G.28 “ , atty has to. 
And if you “fire “ your attorney in writing, trust me , he  will pay attention.

6 hours ago, Family said:

For the I-131 expedite , you should make an InfoPass to local Field Office. Carry with you Doctors Letter Re your Dad’s medical condition ( no issue they he is Stepfather), an itinerary or travel booking…

Since combo cards are going away,  and neither loss of job / nor being blocked from a new one will be considered as meeting expedite criteria,  everyone on VJ forum seems to appeal to Congressional Liason …but it’s worth asking at the Info Pass if they can help…

Since when they gonna stop issuing combo card? Do you know why they decide not to issue combo card?

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hey Blunt, If you need to withdraw from G 28 form…you must send USCIS a letter stating you want to withdraw the representation and move forward with your case without your attorney’s representation. From that point, USCIS will only send your case information and communicate with you.👍

Yeah I think that’s the next line of Action now ,I want to change the address and move everything away from the Lawyer,I will start  work on that by Saturday and write a letter and notarize it and also and make sure my Congress person make sure is put into effect so that I can get all my letters and card coming to my address ..have given the lawyer enough chances to do better but it seems like nobody cares about someone’s life when it comes immigration..you have to be up and doing on your matter ..my main goal now is yo get every notices from immigration coming to my place and write a letter to uscis that I dnt want to use him again cause he lost my receipt ,I have to grab the horn by the bull now ,and my Congress person also told me that if my employer bothers me about receipt ,they should send her an email ,she said she will handle that side that everything will be fine ,now the next thing now using the lawyer anymore and making all my mails come to my house address..

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Family said:

A simple, short letter to Atty by certified mail “ I request my file and no longer want you to represent me effective immediately. I am asking you to immediately withdraw your G-28 from my case and provide me with a copy as sent to USCIS..” 

And if you “fire “ your attorney in writing, trust me , he  will pay attention.

Yeah I think that’s the next line of Action now ,I want to change the address and move everything away from the Lawyer,I will start  work on that by Saturday and write a letter and notarize it and also and make sure my Congress person make sure is put into effect so that I can get all my letters and card coming to my address ..have given the lawyer enough chances to do better but it seems like nobody cares about someone’s life when it comes immigration..you have to be up and doing on your matter ..my main goal now is yo get every notices from immigration coming to my place and write a letter to uscis that I dnt want to use him again cause he lost my receipt ,I have to grab the horn by the bull now ,and my Congress person also told me that if my employer bothers me about receipt ,they should send her an email ,she said she will handle that side that everything will be fine ,now the next thing now using the lawyer anymore and making all my mails come to my house address..

17 minutes ago, Blunt said:

Go ahead boy! Grab the bull by the horn!!😆

Edited by Stillwinning!!!😊

Timeline
1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Go ahead boy! Grab the bill by the horn!!😆

Most of these lawyers dnt care ..I told him about the whole thing ,he kept ignoring my calls , I dnt know why someone will not even feel so concerned about people’s case and this people know how immigration is attached to someone’s wellbeing but they dnt care ,he just doing what he likes ,I will take that bold step and act fast by letting Vermont knows that he is not my lawyer anymore and I will let them know he lost my receipt …is better I cut him off now than letting him spoil my life and turning my 2 years journey to 100 years journey 🤣🤣🤣 I hope the changing of address and everything goes into effect fast ..I will be so happy ..I dnt like thinking about things but things like this could make someone down if you not strong ,why would a lawyer you hire be toying with your case when they know how important it is ,the dude lost my receipt and still mumbling on the phone ,I feel like giving that his flat head an heavy knock 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just have to take that step now and dnt procrastinate ..

5 minutes ago, Blunt said:

Most of these lawyers dnt care ..I told him about the whole thing ,he kept ignoring my calls , I dnt know why someone will not even feel so concerned about people’s case and this people know how immigration is attached to someone’s wellbeing but they dnt care ,he just doing what he likes ,I will take that bold step and act fast by letting Vermont knows that he is not my lawyer anymore and I will let them know he lost my receipt …is better I cut him off now than letting him spoil my life and turning my 2 years journey to 100 years journey 🤣🤣🤣 I hope the changing of address and everything goes into effect fast ..I will be so happy ..I dnt like thinking about things but things like this could make someone down if you not strong ,why would a lawyer you hire be toying with your case when they know how important it is ,the dude lost my receipt and still mumbling on the phone ,I feel like giving that his flat head an heavy knock 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just have to take that step now and dnt procrastinate ..

You are crazy as ever!!! 😆

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You are crazy as ever!!! 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣 always crazy as ever my dear  sister🤣🤣🤣 I can’t come and kill myself ,I have to keep up the positive vibe always  ,I know Gods wills will be done so I dnt worry myself too much ..no panic ,I just put everything in Gods hand with clean heart since the beginning of this journey and I know God will definitely take  control,I know is taking forever but patience is everything in life ..I will work on disconnecting myself from the lawyer and getting all my notices from uscis forwarded to my place .. ..I hope you doing good @Stillwinning!!!😊 ? May God bless everybody and emancipate us from the hand of uscis ..I can’t just wait to stop thinking and talking about paper stuff cauze at the end nobody is taking this whole green card to heaven when we pass away 🤣🤣 sometimes i just sit down and think about the mental and physical stress people goes through to get their green card and become citizen !! The  stress looks like we gonna take those green cards and blue passport to heaven when we grow old and pass away 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s why I just always relax myself and be like what will be will definitely be 🤣🤣no panic ..I will keep updating everybody on here as the case is going ..thanks so much 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Family said:

USCIS says differently.

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/all-forms/filing-your-form-g-28

image.thumb.png.86150b345034f2c17277388de4e757ab.png

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Timeline

@crazycat@Stillwinning!!!😊 @sandranj @Family @balo101  @Pinkrlion @Demise@Stillwinning!!!😊 

house please I want to ask if I can send another renewal after the first one I sent is no where to be traced now ,we dnt even know where the receipt is and also my lawyer has not been helpful atall ,he never picks call,I can’t even see him ,the uscis said they send receipt out and they haven’t gotten it back as undeliverable since December 3 , I told this  substandard fake  charge  and bail lawyer that  called himself an immigration lawyer🤣🤣 about the receipt that was sent to him ,he said he will call me back ,up till now he hasn’t been picking my calls ,he kept ignoring my calls ,so I want to ask if I can just send another renewal and put my address there and also send the change of address to Vermont and also a letter stating that I want to stop using my lawyer that I want them to be dealing with me directly and sending everything notices and card to my address since my lawyer doesn’t know what he is doing anymore and he is not ready to help , so the uscis should be dealing with me directly without my lawyer ,  my lawyer is so incompetent,I hope am not just gonna lose the ead renewal card ,so Someone in the house told me to file another renewal and explain to uscis what happened to the receipt that they sent ,so I won’t lose on both ways ,cause if this law firm can miss my receipt that means they could also miss my ead card if it arrives ,and I dnt want to take the chances ,so someone on this forum told me to send another renewal to Vermont and explain to them and make sure I change the whole address on file to my address so I can get the notice at my own address ,and I should also explain to uscis what happened ,that I want to withdraw my lawyer from my case cause he is not competent enough and also losing all my documents ..please house help me if I can send another renewal and forward everything to my address ..most of all these lawyers are so so selfish ..they dnt care about immigrants ,they want immigrants to keep having problems so they can’t be ripping them off 🤣🤣 please help me house ,your advise is needed here if I can send another renewal !! 

My receipt number for I-765 begins with MSC (National Benefits Center), shouldn’t it be EAC? I applied for C09 renewal in June 2021. It’s been 9 months with no updates except receipt notice received the same month.

I also received C31 approval on my I-360 last year but it’s only for one year - until September 2022. Please advise. What can I do to get two-year renewal.

Edited by Double

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.