llcoolwil

March 2022 I-130 Filers

380 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, HaileyD98 said:

That’s basically what they told me in January. That my case was pending assignment to an adjudicating officer and would be processed. Then 2 days ago was told it was in process and ready for review? I’m just confused. 

LOL. I feel like they all have different verbiage. Who knows lol

Timeline

So weird. Our K3 application we sent on April 15, 2022 says "Your case status is unavailable at this time. We are working to get you accurate information as soon as possible." on MyUSCIS. It's said that for over a week now. Shows our I-130 status without issue.

Very strange.

6 hours ago, llcoolwil said:

So weird. Our K3 application we sent on April 15, 2022 says "Your case status is unavailable at this time. We are working to get you accurate information as soon as possible." on MyUSCIS. It's said that for over a week now. Shows our I-130 status without issue.

Very strange.

How long ago did you file your K3?

We're thinking of doing it if we dont get any updates by next month.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Yellowcab1111 said:

How long ago did you file your K3?

We're thinking of doing it if we dont get any updates by next month.

We filed on April 15 2022. Literally did nothing for us. But seems to work for a lot of people. Of course, it's my luck that it went nowhere lol

6 minutes ago, llcoolwil said:

We filed on April 15 2022. Literally did nothing for us. But seems to work for a lot of people. Of course, it's my luck that it went nowhere lol

Did you write to your Representative??? I did and he contacted Uscis inquiring about my case, the answer was that I needed to wait, but 3 weeks after that my case was approved. My submission date was 03/06/22

Just now, Glory2 said:

Did you write to your Representative??? I did and he contacted Uscis inquiring about my case, the answer was that I needed to wait, but 3 weeks after that my case was approved. My submission date was 03/06/22

I contacted both, my representative and my congressman, but my representative was the one that answered, his office, but I'm grateful they did. 
Is crazy how long we have to wait in each step of the way. Good luck, I honestly hope you get your approval soon

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Glory2 said:

I contacted both, my representative and my congressman, but my representative was the one that answered, his office, but I'm grateful they did. 
Is crazy how long we have to wait in each step of the way. Good luck, I honestly hope you get your approval soon

We reached out but they said we didn't meet the criteria for them to look into it for us. Basically they sent us a list of what is required if you want to submit an expedite request. :( 

3 minutes ago, llcoolwil said:

We reached out but they said we didn't meet the criteria for them to look into it for us. Basically they sent us a list of what is required if you want to submit an expedite request. :( 

Ohh but I didn't request for an expedite, I wrote and ask then to ask why it was taking so long for them to check out cases. 

We’ve had a response from our congressman!

Thank you for contacting my office regarding

I-130 issue. I appreciate being made aware of your concerns and would be pleased to look into this matter.

Currently, I am in touch with the USCIS on your behalf. Please allow up to 30-45 days to receive a response.

As soon as I have their response, I will share the results with you.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Yellowcab1111 said:

I-130 issue. I appreciate being made aware of your concerns and would be pleased to look into this matter.

Currently, I am in touch with the USCIS on your behalf. Please allow up to 30-45 days to receive a response.

AH! Amazing!!! I hope you hear sooner rather than later! Do you have an example of what you specifically asked? 

20 minutes ago, Yellowcab1111 said:

Great!!! When I contacted mine they said the same but they answered within two weeks. It makes uscis to check your case, hopefully it’ll help you to get your case checked and  approved 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.