Pack88

Viewing collected Data

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is there anyway to view the  most recent 20 or 30 K-1 visas that are now in transit or ready from a particular embassy, other than the brute force search through the most recent approval column.  I have tried 100 times  to use the sort tools on the statistic's page but I have never been able to make it function correctly.  I have tried until my head hurts to get it to produce a list of the last 30 from the Manilla embassy w/o sucess! 

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

if  u are asking for actual case information on cases with names and such,  i believe what u are asking to do is an invasion of privacy 

but u can put your case #  into the CEAC site and then use your # to go forward and backward to see where cases there are at the moment

like say mine is CSB2014xxxxx1

and u put in CSB2014xxxx2

go up and backwards to see if those cases are on the way to interview or other status without knowing personal info

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
1 hour ago, Pack88 said:

Is there anyway to view the  most recent 20 or 30 K-1 visas that are now in transit or ready from a particular embassy, other than the brute force search through the most recent approval column.  I have tried 100 times  to use the sort tools on the statistic's page but I have never been able to make it function correctly.  I have tried until my head hurts to get it to produce a list of the last 30 from the Manilla embassy w/o sucess! 

Thanks

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?op6=All&op66=All&op7=Philippines&op1=d&op2=&op3=1&op4=1&op5=5%2C6%2C8%2C10%2C11%2C13%2C14%2C15%2C16%2C17%2C18%2C20%2C21%2C22%2C25%2C26%2C27%2C28%2C108%2C110%2C111%2C208%2C210%2C211&cfl=

Timeline
29 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

if  u are asking for actual case information on cases with names and such,  i believe what u are asking to do is an invasion of privacy 

but u can put your case #  into the CEAC site and then use your # to go forward and backward to see where cases there are at the moment

like say mine is CSB2014xxxxx1

and u put in CSB2014xxxx2

go up and backwards to see if those cases are on the way to interview or other status without knowing personal info

There is no invasion of privacy to publicly posted information!!!   Also going to CEAC and scrolling forward and validity checking the entry is the brute force search methods I am trying to avoid!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
54 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

That’s choice people who join VJ make when they set and edit a timeline.  

I’ve been asked how I was able to produce a single url to answer OP’s question:

Go to:

https://www.visajourney.com

=> “immigration timelines”

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

=> “Complete Visa Timeline List”

select K-1 visa in the button 

Click find

Scroll to bottom, select country of Philippines. Select “Order by”   Consulate receive. Click “Set Filter”

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?op6=All&op66=All&op7=All&op1=d&op2=&op3=1&op4=1&op5=5%2C6%2C8%2C10%2C11%2C13%2C14%2C15%2C16%2C17%2C18%2C20%2C21%2C22%2C25%2C26%2C27%2C28%2C108%2C110%2C111%2C208%2C210%2C211&cfl=

Edited by Mike E

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Pack88 said:

There is no invasion of privacy to publicly posted information!!!   Also going to CEAC and scrolling forward and validity checking the entry is the brute force search methods I am trying to avoid!

but if not publicly posted ,  it is

and if you can't find it ,  it is not public

there are sites with graphs for information   -about everything 

Timeline

Jean Adaii you apparently misunderstand my question!  There is a wealth of information available by brute force searches I just don't want to expend my energies that way! Another poster provided me the information I needed using the data mining tools I was interested in!