JojoandTomas

FEBRUARY 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

381 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, GoingEastish said:

The original DHL method worked for me, but I had to use my PC to get the tracking number first. It didn’t work on my phone. 

Hmm. It's showing no packages for the 29th (yesterday) which is when a decent amount got sent out. They may be using other services to send them as well (outside of DHL).

I-129F Sent: 02/27/2021

NOA1: Received 03/04/2021 (backdated); notice date 03/30/2021

NOA2: 02/14/2022
NVC Case Number Received: 03/15/2022

Sent to Tokyo Embassy: 03/29/2022

Tokyo Embassy Received: 04/04/2022

Interview Date: 06/06/2022

Entered the US: Waiting

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline
1 hour ago, dalindeck said:

Hmm. It's showing no packages for the 29th (yesterday) which is when a decent amount got sent out. They may be using other services to send them as well (outside of DHL).

Strange! I just tried and didn’t see anything either. I wonder if it takes a couple of days for DHL to update? You know how you can’t always track things you buy online right away? I wonder if that’s why they aren’t showing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, SLali said:

Check again I think I saw it 

Hmm. Not seeing any searching for EXP 29 MAR 2022A. Any tips?

I-129F Sent: 02/27/2021

NOA1: Received 03/04/2021 (backdated); notice date 03/30/2021

NOA2: 02/14/2022
NVC Case Number Received: 03/15/2022

Sent to Tokyo Embassy: 03/29/2022

Tokyo Embassy Received: 04/04/2022

Interview Date: 06/06/2022

Entered the US: Waiting

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
11 minutes ago, GoingEastish said:

Strange! I just tried and didn’t see anything either. I wonder if it takes a couple of days for DHL to update? You know how you can’t always track things you buy online right away? I wonder if that’s why they aren’t showing.

I also see one under UK. Maybe it’s ur,  since  Scotland doesn’t appears to be  in the destination area 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline
15 minutes ago, SLali said:

I also see one under UK. Maybe it’s ur,  since  Scotland doesn’t appears to be  in the destination area 

Thanks! We’re actually already at the embassy. I was just checking to see if I could see the 29th for the others here since it worked for mine earlier in the month. You’re right though, we did fall under the UK shipment.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, GoingEastish said:

Thanks! We’re actually already at the embassy. I was just checking to see if I could see the 29th for the others here since it worked for mine earlier in the month. You’re right though, we did fall under the UK shipment.

Either hdl hack doesn’t work for me on phone (don’t have laptop with me) or doing wrong.  I just get invalid reference number.   Does anyone see shipments to india when they looked? And how do you know it was your packet if you see some?  Thanks. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
1 hour ago, SandyR said:

Either hdl hack doesn’t work for me on phone (don’t have laptop with me) or doing wrong.  I just get invalid reference number.   Does anyone see shipments to india when they looked? And how do you know it was your packet if you see some?  Thanks. 

I’am  guessing the one to Mumbai is yours 

218B38A2-9443-41FA-976D-DE05A9BE753B.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My status changed to Ready!  That was crazy fast- right after they received the case! 
it’s looking more likely that I’ll be bringing my fiancé home with me 🙏❤️

will be scheduling interview soon- there is lots of availability but I’m trying to figure out when the packet will arrive.  

exciting!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
19 hours ago, GoingEastish said:

YAY! We’re now ‘ready’ too! Hitting each milestone in this process is such a relief. Not much longer now!

I'm so excited to finally hit this milestone! I feel like this is the last and final step of this crazy ride being away from our significant others! At least the next steps we'll all be reunited :)!!

Timeline
18 hours ago, gus_mili said:

Well done both of you!

Ours is currenty 'In Transit' - should we try and book an appointment with the embassy? Should we complete the DS-160 first?

We booked our medical and keen to book the embassy appointment as soon as we can. 😀

Hey! So these are the steps I completed for my embassy!

1. Start and submit DS-160 (if anything changes before interview you can always start and submit a new form)

2. Booked medical for like 3 weeks in advance

3. Booked and paid for interview (at first it wouldn't let me create an applicant but after a few days it finally let me in) 

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv/users/sign_in

In order to register and add an applicant you need to select ''I have received a letter/email from the consular section with instructions to register or schedule a K (Fiancé(e)/Spouse/Child) visa appointment''

I was told we don't need to wait for anything from the London Embassy so we can go ahead and book everything once it's 'ready' but I did it all during 'in transit' just in case they got fully booked (you can always reschedule medical and interview). It took roughly under 2 weeks for the ready status once I saw DHL delivered my package. 

Edited by DeeJess

Timeline
16 hours ago, dalindeck said:

I was wondering if anyone here has had any luck finding their package on DHL using the previously mentioned methods? I'm not sure if there are other reference numbers that the NVC is using (seemed like a healthy amount went out).

Hey, I just did a scan and saw a package leaving for Japan yesterday. Could that be yours?

Waybill number is: 6543844016 (search this number in the tracker)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.