JojoandTomas

FEBRUARY 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

381 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
23 minutes ago, lb119397 said:

What information were you able to access? It’s been over 24 hours since I received the email noting that my file is in transit but no result found when I try. Womp womp. 

Hey, I just did a quick search I think I found your file on the DHL website

Search DHL.com, click on track and enter this in 6543841603 

Let me know :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
23 minutes ago, DeeJess said:

Hey, I just did a quick search I think I found your file on the DHL website

Search DHL.com, click on track and enter this in 6543841603 

Let me know :)

Oh wow, I think this might be it. Nothing comes up for me when I search the other way, so thank you for providing this! 

Edit: I just noticed that it says picked up from Boston, MA. Shouldn’t it be Portsmouth, NH where NVC is located? 🤔

Edited by lb119397

Timeline
6 minutes ago, lb119397 said:

Oh wow, I think this might be it. Nothing comes up for me when I search the other way, so thank you for providing this! 

It's all good :)

You gotta select track and then select by reference and then type in EXP 15 MAR 2022A then find your country and hit search, try it that way, that's how I just found it :)

2 minutes ago, DeeJess said:

You gotta select track and then select by reference and then type in EXP 15 MAR 2022A then find your country and hit search, try it that way, that's how I just found it :)

I tried too and mine didn’t pop anything either lol my embassy is Lebanon and same dates, I guess it doesn’t work for all countries! 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, DeeJess said:

I did but it shows no results, which is odd. I noticed that for the tracking number that you found, it says it was picked up in Boston, MA. Shouldn’t it be Portsmouth, NH where NVC is located? Did yours say Boston as well?

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Jana7 said:

I tried too and mine didn’t pop anything either lol my embassy is Lebanon and same dates, I guess it doesn’t work for all countries! 

Hey, I just had a look and I think this is you, try this number on the DHL tracker 6543841242

Hopefully it is :)

3 minutes ago, lb119397 said:

I did but it shows no results, which is odd. I noticed that for the tracking number that you found, it says it was picked up in Boston, MA. Shouldn’t it be Portsmouth, NH where NVC is located? Did yours say Boston as well?

Yeah mine says Boston too, all of the tracking says Boston. I think maybe they ship it to Boston? All of the ones I've checked today are being shipped out of Boston

Timeline
7 minutes ago, lb119397 said:

When I search EXP 15 MAR 2022A those cases come up but there's loads more, you just have to filter to your country

Screenshot_20220316-224353_Chrome.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
1 hour ago, SandyR said:

I wondered the same, but still called them daily (sometimes twice a day).  I even apologized to one agent and she just said it was ok.  They are used to it!  😂

I think the best time to call is after they close because then you get the benefit of all the work done during the day.  and less holding times!

A bit of a funny question, but have you ever gotten the same agent twice? I got the same USCIS Tier 1 agent twice by complete chance - it was a tad uncomfortable! :) 

K-1 Visa Process: Complete 

I-129F Sent: 03/16/2021

I-129F Picked Up from Dallas Lockbox: 03/18/2021

NOA1: Received 03/17/2021 (backdated); notice date 04/08/2021

NOA2: 2/18/22 

NVC Received: 03/08/2022

NVC Case Number: 03/17/2022

Interview: 06/06/2022 —> Approved!

Wedding: 08/02/2022 🥳

AOS Process: Complete 

I-435/I-765/I-131 Sent: 08/09/2022

I-435/I-765/I-131 Picked up from Chicago PO Box: 08/10/2022

Priority Date: 08/10/2022 (NBC)

I-864 RFE: 08/25/2022

Biometrics: 09/08/2022 

Active Reviews: 09/08/2022 (EAD), 09/09/2022 (AOS)

RFE Response Sent: 09/15/2022

EAD / AP Approval: 06/06/2023 (approval notice in portal, no status update)

I-485 Approval: 04/19/2024 🥳

Timeline
14 minutes ago, lb119397 said:

https://mydhl.express.dhl/us/en/tracking.html#/track-by-reference

Is this the site you're entering your details in by any chance?, click on 'full site' and then track and to the right click on reference- that should work as thats the way I'm doing it

Edited by DeeJess

Timeline
7 minutes ago, DeeJess said:

Is this the site you're entering your details in by any chance?, click on 'full site' and then track and to the right click on reference- that should work as thats the way I'm doing it

17 minutes ago, DeeJess said:

Hey, I just had a look and I think this is you, try this number on the DHL tracker 6543841242

Hopefully it is :)

Yeah mine says Boston too, all of the tracking says Boston. I think maybe they ship it to Boston? All of the ones I've checked today are being shipped out of Boston

Okay, thank you! I figured it would say Portsmouth but who knows anymore, lol. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, DeeJess said:

Yes, I was using that and selected track by reference on both my phone and laptop but neither work for me. I guess it truly does not work for everyone. I appreciate you sharing your findings, though! 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, lb119397 said:

Yeah, honestly I'm just hoping to god these are the actual tracking numbers for both of us but I can't see why they wouldn't be but as you say, who knows anymore haha :')

And that's weird that not everyone can see this information, but yeah it's all good, no problem at all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, slavaskii said:

A bit of a funny question, but have you ever gotten the same agent twice? I got the same USCIS Tier 1 agent twice by complete chance - it was a tad uncomfortable! :) 

I know what you mean!  I frequently got the same agent!  Not sure they remember us though. They take hundreds of calls a day I'm sure.  but who knows.  

I hope you get your case number soon!

Hey everyone! 
I got a case number over the phone. Can I track it now? The rep over the phone said I cant. When you are tracking the case number on nvc are you choosing immigrant or non immigrant? I tried nonimmigrant nothing came up. As for te immigrant option, it said its at NVC and that I should go to CAEC to track it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.