JojoandTomas

FEBRUARY 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

381 posts in this topic

Welcome and Congratulations on your approval!

This thread was created for those who are waiting for their NOA2  K-1 case assignment from NVC and then tracking your case onwards to your Embassy.  

A few helpful NVC links:

NVC phone number is  (603)334-0888

Best time to call is first thing in the morning or late in the evening to avoid any extended wait times.

Once you’ve received your NVC case number you can track your case online using the following link, until it is sent to your embassy:

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=IV

If you need to change an address or need to update your info in anyway NVC has a public inquiry form where you can submit your request:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html

Inside the attached PDF below are a few tips, tricks and hacks to help you along the way.

These are items that everyone asks for, so they have been put together by Greenbaum for you to refer to when necessary. If you are new to thisthreadplease read as these are most asked questions multiple times.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfin98c33IEpB0T0FlURERriblYmlm5O/view?usp=sharing

Also, If anyone has been able to locate the 2022 Shipping Dates calendar, please repost it for anyone waiting to have their case sent to their embassy

Edited by JojoandTomas

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

Sharing a site someone shared with me for NVC to embassy processing times. I am not sure how accurate it is but a very smart filer made this site... 

https://visawhen.com/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 2/4/2022 at 6:24 PM, JojoandTomas said:

Welcome and Congratulations on your approval!

This thread was created for those who are waiting for their NOA2  K-1 case assignment from NVC and then tracking your case onwards to your Embassy.  

A few helpful NVC links:

NVC phone number is  (603)334-0888

Best time to call is first thing in the morning or late in the evening to avoid any extended wait times.

Once you’ve received your NVC case number you can track your case online using the following link, until it is sent to your embassy:

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=IV

If you need to change an address or need to update your info in anyway NVC has a public inquiry form where you can submit your request:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html

Inside the attached PDF below are a few tips, tricks and hacks to help you along the way.

These are items that everyone asks for, so they have been put together by Greenbaum for you to refer to when necessary. If you are new to thisthreadplease read as these are most asked questions multiple times.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfin98c33IEpB0T0FlURERriblYmlm5O/view?usp=sharing

Also, If anyone has been able to locate the 2022 Shipping Dates calendar, please repost it for anyone waiting to have their case sent to their embassy

This is awesome!  

I would love it if you made one of these threads for the March 2022 group :)

26 minutes ago, DeeJess said:

This is awesome!  

I would love it if you made one of these threads for the March 2022 group :)

I will make one for next month too ! 😊

Edited by JojoandTomas
I mis understood the Month lol 😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello all!

Happy to finally be a part of one of these threads :) Can't wait to see this process to the end, finally!

I-129F Sent: 02/27/2021

NOA1: Received 03/04/2021 (backdated); notice date 03/30/2021

NOA2: 02/14/2022
NVC Case Number Received: 03/15/2022

Sent to Tokyo Embassy: 03/29/2022

Tokyo Embassy Received: 04/04/2022

Interview Date: 06/06/2022

Entered the US: Waiting

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hi Everyone! My NOA2 was 2/1. I decided to call the NVC just to see if I was one of the lucky ones to get delivered there quickly… and they said nope. I think I’ll try again next week. It feels so close! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I'm a January NOA2 stalking your group!  There is no movement in January after about mid month so I wanted to see if anything was happening in February.  Seems like nothing.  My NOA2 is Jan. 21 and they still haven't received it.  

Timeline
On 2/11/2022 at 3:28 PM, JojoandTomas said:

I will make one for next month too ! 😊

Haha I only just noticed these groups aren’t for when you’ve filled but for when you’ve received your NOA2! We filled March 2021 but received NOA2 in Feb! Blonde moment hehe 

Timeline
14 hours ago, TheJs said:

Hi everybody! 
Have any Feb NOA2s gotten their NVC case number yet? I’m 2/2 and haven’t bothered calling yet but might next week.

Hey, nothing yet either. They tell me it’s between 30-60 days. Some have gotten case numbers within 2-3 weeks (the lucky ones)

I might call again today, it’s become a way of life now haha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I called the NVC today and was told our case arrived on Friday (2/26). She said to call in a week to get our case number. 

NOA2 was 2/1. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.