Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Syria
Timeline
I found a K1 timeline for Syria. it was 180 days. they filed in Nov 2005 and got interview and approved July 2006. and back then things were faster than now. you filed right at the deadline for the new fees.

here's the syria K1 timeline

chris

While i love this website and it has been extremely helpful to me it only shows a small percentage of what is going on in the K1 world. I know of 3 couples all of whom I have spoken to - 2 from my area and one from NJ who went took the K1 route within the last year all from SYRIA - who had their fiances in their arms in 3-5 months. One even with an RFE.... if you notice there are only 4 or 5 couples from syria not exactly a grand census to gather statistics from .

But again I appreciate your opinion and appologize sincerely if i have upset anyone.

December 31, 2006 - I call to wish him a Happy New Year (It was 3 am his time)

May 14, 2007 - Fly to Syria with my family to meet

May 18, 2007 - His entire family comes to my house to ask for my hand - I say YES!

June 15, 2007 - We get engaged in the church and have a reception for our families (it's the only "wedding" his family will see)

June 22, 2007 - I come back to the US

June 24-July 27,2008 - lots of research on VJ and work on gathering the papers needed...

July 31, 2007 - I-129F package received by VSC - YAY!!!! I was sooo excited getting the return receipt in the mail - on my way out to look for bridesmaids dresses :) Now all I need is a case number so I can track online - I'm so anxious!!!

August 13, 2007 - NOA1 - YAY!!!

JANUARY 8, 2008 - APPROVED!!!!

May 14, 2008 - he's finally here

June 22, 2008 - "Wedding Bells"

August 7 - Adjustment of Status and EAD sent

August 11 - Dates of both NOA1 for AOS and EAD

and we wait....

September 4, 2008 - Biometrics appt in Phila for both AOS and EAD

Love is what makes you smile when you're tired....

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I found a K1 timeline for Syria. it was 180 days. they filed in Nov 2005 and got interview and approved July 2006. and back then things were faster than now. you filed right at the deadline for the new fees.

here's the syria K1 timeline

chris

While i love this website and it has been extremely helpful to me it only shows a small percentage of what is going on in the K1 world. I know of 3 couples all of whom I have spoken to - 2 from my area and one from NJ who went took the K1 route within the last year all from SYRIA - who had their fiances in their arms in 3-5 months. One even with an RFE.... if you notice there are only 4 or 5 couples from syria not exactly a grand census to gather statistics from .

But again I appreciate your opinion and appologize sincerely if i have upset anyone.

Well, i wish i had your connections. If you could have married him there in syria and brought him to the USA with you immediately. i stated in my post i meant no ill will toward you. Sorry if i upset you as that was not my intention. I was trying to give you the voice of reason so you arent really upset in february if things dont go your way. If my simple diverse opinion upsets you so, i hate to see what happens if you have no approval in feb.

I truly hope your guy is here in the 3 to 5 months. I dont even know you but i dont personally wish you to miss your wonderful day and dont begrudge you any plans you wish to make. I wish you a speedy process as all of us.

Sorry if i was the devils advocate on this issue.

Chris

Edited by chris4gretchen

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

In early 2007 VSC issued NOA2's in less than 30 days. Now it is 115 days and climbing. So the processing time of your friends is irrelevant.

Funny thing about asking for opinions on this site. People tend to give them. And the vast majority of people feel that it would be a mistake for any July filer to book a February wedding, let alone one who filed at the very end of July and has a fiance from Syria. I suggest strongly that you take their advice.

If not, make sure you buy the plane tickets now also. No sense waiting for your visa to buy those either. And don't worry about those people from April who are still waiting for approvals or people that got put into administrative review and have been waiting years for a decision. That could never happen to you. Their fiances are probably from some part of the world known for being a home to terrorists. I am sure that does not apply to Syria. And the nice lady in the embassy will certainly put your file in front of everyone else's because she realizes the extreme importance of your situation. Yes, there is that small matter of the 1,000's of desperate refugees from Iraq who are currently in Syria and trying to get to the US but darn it, they wouldn't let that interfere with your wedding plans would they?

The point is, there are a lot of things that could prevent your fiance from getting his visa in time for a February wedding.

Sorry to be sarcastic. I blame my parents for my poor manners. :innocent:

Edited by Bill y Bella

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

In early 2007 VSC issued NOA2's in less than 30 days. Now it is 115 days and climbing. So the processing time of your friends is irrelevant.

Funny thing about asking for opinions on this site. People tend to give them. And the vast majority of people feel that it would be a mistake for any July filer to book a February wedding, let alone one who filed at the very end of July and has a fiance from Syria. I suggest strongly that you take their advice.

If not, make sure you buy the plane tickets now also. No sense waiting for your visa to buy those either. And don't worry about those people from April who are still waiting for approvals or people that got put into administrative review and have been waiting years for a decision. That could never happen to you. Their fiances are probably from some part of the world known for being a home to terrorists. I am sure that does not apply to Syria. And the nice lady in the embassy will certainly put your file in front of everyone else's because she realizes the extreme importance of your situation. Yes, there is that small matter of the 1,000's of desperate refugees from Iraq who are currently in Syria and trying to get to the US but darn it, they wouldn't let that interfere with your wedding plans would they?

The point is, there are a lot of things that could prevent your fiance from getting his visa in time for a February wedding.

Sorry to be sarcastic. I blame my parents for my poor manners. :innocent:

:thumbs: You took the words out of my mouth! I think she's in for a disappointment. Also sounds to me like she made her mind up and the opinions she asked for earlier do not matter.

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline
Good God. It's like every thread in this section has turned into wedding forums. I don't want to offend anyone at all, but isn't it a little crazy to plan weddings now? All it takes is an RFE or 2 or 3 and some unfortunate souls will waste plenty of money and tears. I hate to say it but I foresee some unhappy ladies in late winter early spring, 2008. Though, i certainly hope not.... Remember, you will all have 90 days.

you do have a point, as a matter of fact today my friends started asking me about the wedding, if I picked a date, where it's going to be, If I made all the arrangements, basically they were fussing more than me and I'm the Bride to be!!!........but they don't get it, they will never understand that our future lies in an approval or denial, unless I know that my man passed the interview I'm not getting giddy about my wedding yet. Yes, I am excited that we are finally formally engaged and that we are officially in the process but I have to be realistic here, and to tell you all the truth I'm glad I'm in school b/c it helps keep my mind on other things.......I hope I don't offend anybody, and at the same time I hope that all those who have saved the date already will have their significant others in the US in time for that. Godspeed to everyone

.........who knows? maybe an NOA2 will be my Christmas gift this year! LoL

;)

AOS:

August 8, 2008: We're married!! (both the ceremony and legal wedding)

September 11, 2008: Got the marriage certificate in the mail!! 

September 20, 2008: Sent AOS packet (I-485, EAD, AP)

September 22, 2008: USPS confirmed delivery at LockBox

September 26, 2008: Check Cashed!! :)

September 25, 2008: Recv'd date on all NOA's 

September 30, 2008: Received all 3 NOA's: I-485, EAD, AP

Ocotber 10, 2008: RFE for I-485 (needed proof of citizenship for sponsor) :S

October 21, 2008: Biometrics @12 pm in Ft. Lauderdale~over and done with in 5min!!~

October 22, 2008: documents for RFE sent via Priority Mail

October 24, 2008: documents received at MO

November 6, 2008: Case transferred to CSC :D

December 10, 2008: EAD approved!! Card production ordered!

Dec. 15, 2008: Rec'd EAD and AP via mail.

March 2, 2009: AOS Approved

March 9, 2009: Green Card Received!!!

March 24, 2020: N400 submitted (online)

January 2021: notice stating no new Biometrics needed

April 15, 2022: Notice to Appear for interview and exam

June 4, 2022: Interview/Exam Day! 🥳

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Will someone please tell Nicole_Michel2007 what she wants to hear?

She obviously doesn't want the truth or genuine advice from people who are trying to help her. :rolleyes:

Gillian

Timeline

She obviously doesn't want the truth or genuine advice from people who are trying to help her. :rolleyes:

Gillian

This is for Nicole_Michel2007:

If your friends had their fiance's in their arms within 3-5 months using the K1 Process, try asking them how they did it? If they are your friends I'm sure they'll be able to offer you some advice. If you do it that way then maybe you'll get ur February wedding ;)

Good luck......

AOS:

October 21, 2008: Biometrics @12 pm in Ft. Lauderdale~over and done with in 5min!!~

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Gillian

:thumbs: Amen to that!

If your friends had their fiance's in their arms within 3-5 months using the K1 Process, try asking them how they did it? If they are your friends I'm sure they'll be able to offer you some advice. If you do it that way then maybe you'll get ur February wedding ;)

Good luck......

The only thing people here are trying to do is set realistic expectations based on the current conditions at USCIS. Last year it was realistic to get through VSC very quickly and have a Visa in 3 to 5 months. Right now it isn't. USCIS has acknowledged on their website that they have a huge back log. I'm not happy about that, but it is the REALITY of life that we are ALL faced with. Sorry if you don't like it Nicole_Michel2007, but I've got news for you. NONE of us waiting right now like it! As my Dad always tells me, "There's the way you want it to be, then there's the way that it is." If you err on the side of caution, you are much more likely to end up a satisfied USCIS customer. And if you don't like our answers, do what you like but don't come crying to this forum if it all backfires.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Syria
Timeline

Gillian

:thumbs: Amen to that!

Good luck......

The only thing people here are trying to do is set realistic expectations based on the current conditions at USCIS. Last year it was realistic to get through VSC very quickly and have a Visa in 3 to 5 months. Right now it isn't. USCIS has acknowledged on their website that they have a huge back log. I'm not happy about that, but it is the REALITY of life that we are ALL faced with. Sorry if you don't like it Nicole_Michel2007, but I've got news for you. NONE of us waiting right now like it! As my Dad always tells me, "There's the way you want it to be, then there's the way that it is." If you err on the side of caution, you are much more likely to end up a satisfied USCIS customer. And if you don't like our answers, do what you like but don't come crying to this forum if it all backfires.

I appreciate everyone's opinions - I was feeling very hopeful and although everything on here screamed there will be delays i was still just floating in the clouds wanting to plan and have him here - i think i needed to hear all of your opinions to become a bit more grounded on the issue!

I know none of you know me but i am not the type of person who whines and cries and blames others - i take responsibility for my actions and decisions. So the one thing you won't ever hear from me is the crying and whining if things backfire. It would have been my own fault.

Again I appreciate everyone's opinions and comments. Thank you and I appologize if i upset anyone. I'll be sure to check back in and let everyone know when I do receive my approval and whether or not the terrorists from Syria are allowed out in a timely fashion!! lol

Thanks again!

December 31, 2006 - I call to wish him a Happy New Year (It was 3 am his time)

May 14, 2007 - Fly to Syria with my family to meet

May 18, 2007 - His entire family comes to my house to ask for my hand - I say YES!

June 15, 2007 - We get engaged in the church and have a reception for our families (it's the only "wedding" his family will see)

June 22, 2007 - I come back to the US

June 24-July 27,2008 - lots of research on VJ and work on gathering the papers needed...

July 31, 2007 - I-129F package received by VSC - YAY!!!! I was sooo excited getting the return receipt in the mail - on my way out to look for bridesmaids dresses :) Now all I need is a case number so I can track online - I'm so anxious!!!

August 13, 2007 - NOA1 - YAY!!!

JANUARY 8, 2008 - APPROVED!!!!

May 14, 2008 - he's finally here

June 22, 2008 - "Wedding Bells"

August 7 - Adjustment of Status and EAD sent

August 11 - Dates of both NOA1 for AOS and EAD

and we wait....

September 4, 2008 - Biometrics appt in Phila for both AOS and EAD

Love is what makes you smile when you're tired....

Timeline

I think we all need a break from this site (including myself) stress levels are waaaaaaaaay too high in this forum. My prescription to all of you guys is to take at least a one day break from VJ, do something distracting like go out with friends or exercise or something, and come back refreshed.

I know that's what I'm doing! Have a nice weekend everybody, Peace & Love.

;)

AOS:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
I think we all need a break from this site (including myself) stress levels are waaaaaaaaay too high in this forum. My prescription to all of you guys is to take at least a one day break from VJ, do something distracting like go out with friends or exercise or something, and come back refreshed.

I know that's what I'm doing! Have a nice weekend everybody, Peace & Love.

;)

You are probably correct. This site has been a savior to all of us, but can also cause us to become emotional monsters. Sasha has told me in the past that we should leave this website alone for awhile. She's probably right also.

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Case Rejected

On August 15, 2007, we determined that this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was not properly filed, rejected it, and mailed it back to you with all supporting materials along with a notice describing the reasons the case was rejected. The notice will also describe what will need to be done to properly submit the case.

Here's our experience:

Mailed/Postmarked I-129f to CSC on July 25, 2007 (along with $170 processing fee). Received postal confirmation of delivery (signature obtained) on July 27, 2007. Waited for a month for our NOA1. At the end of August we received our packet back in the mail with an NOA stating that it was being returned due to the wrong fee being attached!!! The whole petition had been taken apart by someone at the CSC and reorganized, pictured stapled together, covering letter removed and everything all put back together with an ACCO clip.

We are so pissed!!! We had the package post marked and mailed before the July 30th fee increase and we have postal confirmation that the petition arrived and was signed for before July 30th. The NOA has a receipt date of July 30th (what a surprise...sarcasm intended).

Why was the package seemingly prepared for processing if the fee was supposedly wrong? Wouldn't the whole thing have been returned to us as we originally sent it? The whole "wrong fee" thing just seems like a money grab to us. We called to ask how we can remedy the situation as we feel that we are being charged the higher fee unfairly, as we followed all the rules. Also, our petition has now been unfairly delayed another 6-8 weeks. We were told that we should just re-submit the petition with the new fee because re-submitting with the old fee along with any postal delivery evidence that we have will only slow down the processing of our submission and may result in another rejection!

What a load!!!!

FYI: I mentioned in an earlier post, that our money order had been cashed on August 3rd...that information turned out to be bogus too!.

Does anyone out there see a little black cloud following me around? :unsure:

We are upset about all of this, and are going to submit copies of our postmark and delivery receipt information with our resubmission along with a cover letter explaining what has happened and asking that we be processed under the old fee schedule and that we be put back in the processing waiting list according to our original receipt date. We are however going to submit the new $455 fee in order to prevent any further delays in processing.

Not holding our breath here...but hoping for the best.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

On August 15, 2007, we determined that this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was not properly filed, rejected it, and mailed it back to you with all supporting materials along with a notice describing the reasons the case was rejected. The notice will also describe what will need to be done to properly submit the case.

Here's our experience:

Mailed/Postmarked I-129f to CSC on July 25, 2007 (along with $170 processing fee). Received postal confirmation of delivery (signature obtained) on July 27, 2007. Waited for a month for our NOA1. At the end of August we received our packet back in the mail with an NOA stating that it was being returned due to the wrong fee being attached!!! The whole petition had been taken apart by someone at the CSC and reorganized, pictured stapled together, covering letter removed and everything all put back together with an ACCO clip.

We are so pissed!!! We had the package post marked and mailed before the July 30th fee increase and we have postal confirmation that the petition arrived and was signed for before July 30th. The NOA has a receipt date of July 30th (what a surprise...sarcasm intended).

Why was the package seemingly prepared for processing if the fee was supposedly wrong? Wouldn't the whole thing have been returned to us as we originally sent it? The whole "wrong fee" thing just seems like a money grab to us. We called to ask how we can remedy the situation as we feel that we are being charged the higher fee unfairly, as we followed all the rules. Also, our petition has now been unfairly delayed another 6-8 weeks. We were told that we should just re-submit the petition with the new fee because re-submitting with the old fee along with any postal delivery evidence that we have will only slow down the processing of our submission and may result in another rejection!

What a load!!!!

FYI: I mentioned in an earlier post, that our money order had been cashed on August 3rd...that information turned out to be bogus too!.

We are upset about all of this, and are going to submit copies of our postmark and delivery receipt information with our resubmission along with a cover letter explaining what has happened and asking that we be processed under the old fee schedule and that we be put back in the processing waiting list according to our original receipt date. We are however going to submit the new $455 fee in order to prevent any further delays in processing.

wow, that totally sucks.

they rejected it on the fact they list the receive date as July 30th. and thats the first day of the new fee increase. The 27th was a friday and if they signed for it in the mail in the afternoon, they wouldnt process it in to their system until the following monday morning july 30th. They arent using postmarks but their own receive date which is posted on your NOA1. so to them the fee is incorrect. What a hassle to resend it and lose the time also. i feel for you but i dont think they will allow you to use the old fee or received date. They dont recognize the postmark or delivery signature. they only recognize when they process it in which was that monday July 30th.

tough break, maybe they will speed yours up alittle since its already packaged in their format and ready to go.

Chris

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Boy I really hate hearing that story. It just makes me feel terrible.

I do not know if you want to take the time, but I would contact my congressman or senator before I resubmitted the package. This is obviously a situation where USCIS screwed up and you should not be penalized.

I would follow your first approach but send in the package with the old fee, all your evidence and a letter from your representative demanding that they honor the old fee and treat your petition as if it was received on 7/27.

The letter from your representative should result in your petition going directly to a supervisor's desk which is where you want to be. It might even wind up getting you expedited processing because it is my understanding that "congressionals" are given extra attention. There is some information on congressionals in the huskerkiev thread.

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Here's our experience:

What a load!!!!

wow, that totally sucks.

they rejected it on the fact they list the receive date as July 30th. and thats the first day of the new fee increase. The 27th was a friday and if they signed for it in the mail in the afternoon, they wouldnt process it in to their system until the following monday morning july 30th. They arent using postmarks but their own receive date which is posted on your NOA1. so to them the fee is incorrect. What a hassle to resend it and lose the time also. i feel for you but i dont think they will allow you to use the old fee or received date. They dont recognize the postmark or delivery signature. they only recognize when they process it in which was that monday July 30th.

tough break, maybe they will speed yours up alittle since its already packaged in their format and ready to go.

Chris

GET A LAWYER!!!! re-submit with new fee to prevent delays but keep reciepts of delivery and get a lawyer...USCIS clearly said that they would accept old fees as long as postmark was before 30th july. May not make a difference but then again it may....anything is worth a try to be with our loved ones.

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.