Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Syria
Timeline
Hey everyone -

Just want to let you know that I am a July Filer - July 28th actually - and I received my NOA1 today in the mail.

I saw in a different post there were nearly 80 approved petitions in August last year - lets keep our heads up - I am looking at a February wedding and have already purchased my dressed - appointed my bridal party - bought the girls dresses - talked to churches - halls - florists- etc.... It's all too exciting!!

Keep your heads up!!! I'm glad to have you all around for support!

good luck, i hope you get febuary. i dont know how fast syria is right now but we're hoping to have our interview in feb or march and possibly april. I wouldnt pick a date until you have your visa. this is the most common mistake we see posted on here. everything is booked for a wedding dependant on a visa date that doesnt exist and could take longer. then the people have the choice of canceling and losing money or marrying and commiting visa fruad if they still use the K1, or canceling the K1 and going the k3 and losing all the time they waited for k1.

there are more "panicked" topics on here for booked weddings and no visa than any other topic. and the answer is always the same. never book the wedding without visa in hand. Do a search on here, you'll find lots of topics on this. If syria is fast and you can have a Jan interview good for you and congrats. but i would wait until i had the visa to book the flight to usa much less book a wedding.

you filed after we did. what does your timelime say? Noa2 in Nov? it will be december before syria gets it. you already posted on the timeline for your visa and were warned that coming from the middle east, extra background checks and extra processing is common, which can add months and sometimes years to the processing time. The Syrian embassy says it take 4 to 6 weeks but i dont believe that to be the average. i found one timeline with a fellow VJer who was usa and syria. it was 6 months total from Noa1 to visa. and they got NOA2 in 3 months. i think we are looking at NOA2 in 4 months with the fee increases in july.

Id hate to see you on here on Feb first with your wedding all ready to go and no sign of anything from the syria.

good luck, and congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Chris

Hey there - thanks for the info and concern.

We havent actually booked anything - just looking around so that we are prepared to book when the time comes. My dress - bridesmaids dresses etc are not going to change whether its in feb or july so just getting prliminary things accomplished.

I have already been in touch with the American Embassy in Syria - they have let me know what i need and assured that the process on their end should take no longer than 2 months - also told me to email back to them when i do get the approval so they can keep an eye out for his papers when they come in. I cannot help but be optimistic.

I am a VERY djetailed oriented and organized person - I have dotted all of my I's and crossed all of my t's - Twice! Right now we're shooting for Feb - if it doesn't happen we'll shoot for every month after until the time comes. Although I have not heard about anything taking longer bc of it coming from a Middle Eastern country - not sure where that came from.

Anyways - everyone has their own way of passing time and being hopeful. Mine is working 3 jobs and planning an amazing wedding!!

Good luck to you!

December 31, 2006 - I call to wish him a Happy New Year (It was 3 am his time)

May 14, 2007 - Fly to Syria with my family to meet

May 18, 2007 - His entire family comes to my house to ask for my hand - I say YES!

June 15, 2007 - We get engaged in the church and have a reception for our families (it's the only "wedding" his family will see)

June 22, 2007 - I come back to the US

June 24-July 27,2008 - lots of research on VJ and work on gathering the papers needed...

July 31, 2007 - I-129F package received by VSC - YAY!!!! I was sooo excited getting the return receipt in the mail - on my way out to look for bridesmaids dresses :) Now all I need is a case number so I can track online - I'm so anxious!!!

August 13, 2007 - NOA1 - YAY!!!

JANUARY 8, 2008 - APPROVED!!!!

May 14, 2008 - he's finally here

June 22, 2008 - "Wedding Bells"

August 7 - Adjustment of Status and EAD sent

August 11 - Dates of both NOA1 for AOS and EAD

and we wait....

September 4, 2008 - Biometrics appt in Phila for both AOS and EAD

Love is what makes you smile when you're tired....

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
that's odd though, if ours has changed but yours hasn't... we're both at California, aren't we?

(and I'm not terribly perturbed by it, if truth be told... oh, of course it's annoying, and I'd like to know what I'm doing, but I haven't made any plans, and I'm just going along for the ride ;) )

Yes, we're at CSC also. We filed our petition to TSC and it was transferred, not that that should make a difference but I'm wondering if maybe the dates are being calculated different for TSC and CSC even though they are both processed at the same place????

I think another big factor is the foreign embassy. You may be at the same service center but your averages (posted here on VJ)should be formulated by a number of things. Like K1 or K3, foreign embassy, and service center.

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi All,

Just got NOA1 today. I filed to CSC on July 27th. I was a bit worried about the fee increase deadline.

Cheers!

-- A

• Summer 2006 - My dad sponsors Ania for tourist visit
  • October 22, 2006 - Ania visits the US, we're introduced
  • November 2006 - Getting to know each other
  • December 2006 - Ania moves in
  • April 17, 2007 - Ania's six month stay comes to an end
  • June 2007 - I propose, she accepts!
  • July 3, 2007 - Travel to Warsaw to see Ania, declare my intentions to her family
  • July 2007 - Discuss options with immigration attorney - she advises me to self-file to save money
  • July 2007 - Gathering up I129f materials
  • July 26, 2007 - USPS overnight packet to CSC
  • August 18, 2007 - NOA1 (dated August 14, 2007)
  • November 20, 2007 - Ania and I meet in London, UK, visit Tarifa, ES
  • February 25, 2008 - NOA2 approved! Received email from CRIS 10:29 PM

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
The CSC received our I-129F on 7/5/07 - and I received the NOA1 back today (7/13). We are on our wayyyyyy!!!!!

GOOD LUCK,and welcome to the long wait :thumbs:

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
I think another big factor is the foreign embassy. You may be at the same service center but your averages (posted here on VJ)should be formulated by a number of things. Like K1 or K3, foreign embassy, and service center.

but isn't the date currently showing the one estimated for NOA2? that should be similar, and based on the same data, for everyone... I agree; what happens next will be quite different for all of us, but this first step should be pretty much the same (in theory, anyway ;) )

or have I misunderstood something?

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Mine's now showing Dec 3rd :( As we're punching a time clock that isn't exactly ideal but I guess we just have to take what comes and keep our fingers crossed :)

Not feeling too bad about Jeremy leaving - we still have a couple of days and it does make a huge difference knowing that one way or another we'll be together this time next year - even if we don't get the K-1 in time...

The ink I am waiting to dry is the printer ink!!! I have them all laid out still on my mum's bed and I figure I'll just wait til they are mostly dry then try and write on them really carefully :)

Ok - off to check USCIS (still no touches but then that may be a good thing...) then down to cook our Sunday Roast :D See you all (in the internet way!) soon!

x

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Just digging around. As we are still a little unsure about how our projected dates work this might shed some light onto the subject:

When we are not meeting our service level goal, the date posted will reflect the filing date of cases that are being completed. It should be noted that while in some instances reported processing dates may appear to have regressed due to this change, they do not reflect a lengthening of USCIS processing times, but simply the change in reporting. Our goal is to provide accurate projections and thus give customers clear expectations as to what they can expect as a processing time.

(Ref: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtim...viceCenter=CSC)

Not sure how helpful that is but it could explain the sometimes crazy fluctuations :)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Just digging around. As we are still a little unsure about how our projected dates work this might shed some light onto the subject:

When we are not meeting our service level goal, the date posted will reflect the filing date of cases that are being completed. It should be noted that while in some instances reported processing dates may appear to have regressed due to this change, they do not reflect a lengthening of USCIS processing times, but simply the change in reporting. Our goal is to provide accurate projections and thus give customers clear expectations as to what they can expect as a processing time.

Not sure how helpful that is but it could explain the sometimes crazy fluctuations :)

Eventually... they cashed the Money Order on August 16th... we filed July 23rd (TSC)

Oh my God... at least something happened!!!

Now... how do we get a case number?

They don't seem to catch up with NOA's...

July 23rd 2007 - Filed 129-F - TSC

July 25th 2007 - TSC received petition (USPS Tracking)

August 16th 2007 - Money Order cashed!!! :-))))

August 17th 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy in mail

August 21st 2007 - Touch

November 29th 2007 - Touch... and after three horrible hours

APPROVED!!!!

November 30th 2007 - Touch

December 13th - Medical

December 15th - Pack3 in mail

Decmber 17th - Pack 3 mailed to FFM

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

look at the back of the cheque, for a number starting with three letters and an 07 for the year (for example, mine starts WAC07...)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Eventually... they cashed the Money Order on August 16th... we filed July 23rd (TSC)

Oh my God... at least something happened!!!

Now... how do we get a case number?

They don't seem to catch up with NOA's...

Because you paid by money order I'm afraid you'll have to wait for your NOA1 in the mail to get your case number.

Gillian

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I have no idea where I actually entered the following originally, but here in this thread was my intention!

I don't know if anyone would be interested in the information, but I've been working on some tools to 'mine' the data on the USCIS site. It's all public information, after all, and I've been curious how many petitions get filed each day, and how many are I129F petitions.

I have the code all done but the USCIS has thrown me a curve - they have monitors in place that check how many requests are coming from a given IP (or possibly gateway), and they 'shut off' access for 2 or 3 days if you exceed whatever the limit is. There is a flood check for a short duration, and after I slowed my requests down (one lookup every 15 seconds) I hit a longer duration monitor that also shut me down.

So my next try will be to slow my code WAY down (maybe one lookup every 2 to 5 minutes), but I have already determined that the average number of petitions received by the California Service Center is around 4000 (or more) (my code has a binary search component that can determine the number of petitions in about 14 searches). To determine which are I129F petitions (or any other type) I have to query each individual petition. Once I know which ones are I129F, I log the numbers so that I can watch for status changes on subsequent days.

So if I query 1 case every 2 minutes, it will take 8000 minutes, or 134 hours, or nearly 6 full days. And that's just to locate the receipt numbers for a single day. To scan all of July (our filing month) will take about 117 days (21 fiscal days in July, or so)! I would eventually like to give this code to VJ so they don't have to rely on users to input timelines, and they would gain access to a ton of more petitions. I have already contacted VJ and they are interested - if I can get it to work.

Why do all of this? Because I can, and I want to. It's an interesting technical challenge. Would there be anyone out there reading this who would like to donate some of their computer time? I could provide you the code (it's written in python) along with the instructions, and we could split up the days in July of 2007, in order to locate the petitions we're interested in.

I've also requested of the USCIS that this data be made available in an off-line form so I don't have to query it online so slowly. If they agree, and I'm not holding my breath, then this would all be moot, but I thought I'd see if there is any interest, other than my own!

I was also intrigued about this and did a little experimenting on my own. I didn't realize that you could enter ANY sequence of codes into the USCIS website and it'd pull up the information about that application. I'd be careful about asserting that it is "public information", but clearly based on the way the USCIS contractor has coded the app its "publicly accessible".

An idea that occurred to me might be a workable alternative and spread the effort as thin as it could possibly go, while spreading the workload among those who would benefit the most. The idea would be to code the executible process as an applet that would execute when VJ users access a common location (e.g. VJ Home) or function (e.g. Calculate Timeline). The applet might do a small number of queries of the USCIS website and pass the retrieved information back to the VJ db where it would be stored, mined, and tabulated.

The key would be to make sure its implemented in a fashion that passes IP of the executing system (VJ user) rather than the applet source (VJ server) where the code is located and data is stored. I'm sure you'd figure out that you'd have to implement a queue to store numbers and state (e.g. initial query, follow-up query), as well as checking to be sure that those given to process actually executed to completion. You could also schedule the work queue based on common sense heuristics to establish priority (e.g. more important to determine TYPE of app, not likely to change within days after changes).

I'm sure the VJ Commander would want to see it all tested, but might be willing to provide statistics on potential places where the applet might run from. This could give you an indication whether the theoretical method would work. Another key would be to make sure that the applet execution wouldn't slow down VJ User access to the VJ site. That would just be annoying.

K1 Visa Process
USPS Express Mail I-129F Package sent to USCIS VT Service Center 07/05/07
NOA-1 Received: Notice Date 07/11/07
NOA-2 Received: Notice Date 11/20/07
Medical conducted 12/21, 26, 28/07, 01/02/08
USEM Interview conducted 01/04/08
Visas picked up at USEM (request non-delivery) 01/08/08
Family (Mom & kids) arrive Washington, DC 01/13/08

AOS Process
USPS Priority Mail package to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 03/14/08
Arrived Chicago Lockbox 03/16/08
Checks Cashed for AOS fees 04/24/08
NOA1s received 04/25/08
Biometrics (spouse & 3 kids) 05/14/08
AOS transferred to CSC 05/23/08

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
I have no idea where I actually entered the following originally, but here in this thread was my intention!

I don't know if anyone would be interested in the information, but I've been working on some tools to 'mine' the data on the USCIS site. It's all public information, after all, and I've been curious how many petitions get filed each day, and how many are I129F petitions.

I have the code all done but the USCIS has thrown me a curve - they have monitors in place that check how many requests are coming from a given IP (or possibly gateway), and they 'shut off' access for 2 or 3 days if you exceed whatever the limit is. There is a flood check for a short duration, and after I slowed my requests down (one lookup every 15 seconds) I hit a longer duration monitor that also shut me down.

So my next try will be to slow my code WAY down (maybe one lookup every 2 to 5 minutes), but I have already determined that the average number of petitions received by the California Service Center is around 4000 (or more) (my code has a binary search component that can determine the number of petitions in about 14 searches). To determine which are I129F petitions (or any other type) I have to query each individual petition. Once I know which ones are I129F, I log the numbers so that I can watch for status changes on subsequent days.

So if I query 1 case every 2 minutes, it will take 8000 minutes, or 134 hours, or nearly 6 full days. And that's just to locate the receipt numbers for a single day. To scan all of July (our filing month) will take about 117 days (21 fiscal days in July, or so)! I would eventually like to give this code to VJ so they don't have to rely on users to input timelines, and they would gain access to a ton of more petitions. I have already contacted VJ and they are interested - if I can get it to work.

Why do all of this? Because I can, and I want to. It's an interesting technical challenge. Would there be anyone out there reading this who would like to donate some of their computer time? I could provide you the code (it's written in python) along with the instructions, and we could split up the days in July of 2007, in order to locate the petitions we're interested in.

I've also requested of the USCIS that this data be made available in an off-line form so I don't have to query it online so slowly. If they agree, and I'm not holding my breath, then this would all be moot, but I thought I'd see if there is any interest, other than my own!

I was also intrigued about this and did a little experimenting on my own. I didn't realize that you could enter ANY sequence of codes into the USCIS website and it'd pull up the information about that application. I'd be careful about asserting that it is "public information", but clearly based on the way the USCIS contractor has coded the app its "publicly accessible".

An idea that occurred to me might be a workable alternative and spread the effort as thin as it could possibly go, while spreading the workload among those who would benefit the most. The idea would be to code the executible process as an applet that would execute when VJ users access a common location (e.g. VJ Home) or function (e.g. Calculate Timeline). The applet might do a small number of queries of the USCIS website and pass the retrieved information back to the VJ db where it would be stored, mined, and tabulated.

The key would be to make sure its implemented in a fashion that passes IP of the executing system (VJ user) rather than the applet source (VJ server) where the code is located and data is stored. I'm sure you'd figure out that you'd have to implement a queue to store numbers and state (e.g. initial query, follow-up query), as well as checking to be sure that those given to process actually executed to completion. You could also schedule the work queue based on common sense heuristics to establish priority (e.g. more important to determine TYPE of app, not likely to change within days after changes).

I'm sure the VJ Commander would want to see it all tested, but might be willing to provide statistics on potential places where the applet might run from. This could give you an indication whether the theoretical method would work. Another key would be to make sure that the applet execution wouldn't slow down VJ User access to the VJ site. That would just be annoying.

This sounds great but you might want to check and see what you agreed to when you initially joined the USCIS site, just because something is accessible on a website doesn't mean that it is necessarily legal to query and extract information, especially personal information. I'm not opposed to the idea at all, I just wouldn't want to see anyone or the group get in to any trouble and/or risk any pending petitions.

Just some thoughts.

09/03/08 - Visa Approved!!!!!!!

09/10/08 - Picked up visa

09/20/08 - Arrived in the US - WHOOOOHOOOOO!

12/06/08 - Wedding

01/12/09 - AOS sent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Mine's now showing Dec 3rd :( As we're punching a time clock that isn't exactly ideal but I guess we just have to take what comes and keep our fingers crossed :)

Not feeling too bad about Jeremy leaving - we still have a couple of days and it does make a huge difference knowing that one way or another we'll be together this time next year - even if we don't get the K-1 in time...

The ink I am waiting to dry is the printer ink!!! I have them all laid out still on my mum's bed and I figure I'll just wait til they are mostly dry then try and write on them really carefully :)

Ok - off to check USCIS (still no touches but then that may be a good thing...) then down to cook our Sunday Roast :D See you all (in the internet way!) soon!

x

Have u tried laser printer as ink smudges?

I don't even know what date to put on the cards and really haven't made any wedding plans yet. So my family went ahead and tentatively reserved a hall which I had to have them cancel. IT's a shame since it was really nice...

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

There are 57 July filers who currently have Nebraska or Texas on their Visa Journey timeline.

Since all of these petitions are being adjudicated in either California or Vermont, it seems to me that VJ statistics and projections would be more accurate if all the timelines showed either California or Vermont as the service center. As it stands now, any USCIS actions on the Nebraska and Texas petitions will not have any impact on the projections of CSC and VSJ petitions.

I believe the hard copy of the NOA1 shows where the petition is being adjudicated.

Does anyone else think it would be better for all of us if members with Texas and Nebraska petitions changed their VJ timeline service center to California or Vermont?

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

so I just checked the list....

is it REALLY true that only 4 May filers have gotten their NOA2 from CSC??

This can't be right. Tell me I'm wrong

21 JUL 07 : K1 package mailed to Nebraska Service Center

24 JUL 07 : K1 arrived in Lincoln, NE

24 JUL 07 : USPS status of package: DELIVERED:)

02 AUG 07 : NOA1 from CSC

03 DEC 07: NOA2

12 DEC 07: NVC Receives

14 DEC 07: NVC sends to Bangkok

17 DEC 07: Consulate receives

08 JAN 08: Packet 3 sent

08 JAN 08: Given date of interview

11 JAN 08: Interview...approved already before getting to the window!...NO questions asked

25 JAN 08: My lady arrives in IAD-Washington DC:)

19 APR 08: Married in Alexandria, VA (5 days before Visa expires)

20 JUN 08: Mailing in AOS packet

18 DEC 09: GREEN CARD RECEIVED:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.