Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

how odd... Google maps points to the completely wrong place :blink:

they have the address correct, over on the left, but the arrow is wrong... who do I inform? ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh - StP I can't believe it is tomorrow!!! Good luck though you won't need it - I can't wait to see that you are approved!! :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline

fankies :)

people in here will be (among) the first to know :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I'm waiting to hear about Bforbarree's interview! Wonder how he went on. I am so excited for you StP. This time tomorrow will be such a relief I'm sure :)

Did you see the thread about two interview dates? I'm totally freaked out about it now. I am desperate for an interview date before the 20th March. I know it's a long shot too. But WHY oh WHY oh WHY did someone have to have two perfect interview dates for my needs? These things are sent to try us :P

Timeline

I know... it sucks :(

and I don't need mine anywhere near this early... I could have waited another few weeks and it wouldn't have been an issue :(

oh well, I KNOW things will work out for you one way or the other... and this time next year you'll hardly remember which way round it was ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Timeline
I know... it sucks :(

and I don't need mine anywhere near this early... I could have waited another few weeks and it wouldn't have been an issue :(

oh well, I KNOW things will work out for you one way or the other... and this time next year you'll hardly remember which way round it was ;)

Meh! That doesn't bother me. I think it's good to get your interview out of the way rather than having to be in a total flap like I am :P

What does bother me is I have NEVER heard of two interviews being allocated. And it happens now....and it's a chance...but it's such a long shot.

Haha - agreed! I was thinking that if only one of those interview dates could be handed to someone else :whistle:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Timeline
Haha - agreed! I was thinking that if only one of those interview dates could be handed to someone else :whistle:

If only there was a way for that person to influence some other people :whistle:

I know I have all but ignored this topic for months, but in case anyone cares:

Amy had her medical today, was told the Embassy should have the results in 4 days or so.

...Now we're just...waiting for the interview. Then...coming here!

Yeah.

I'm optimistic that London won't make us wait too much longer, but of course we have to wait and see.

Our Immigration Journey!

I-129F

July 27, 2007 - NOA1 Received!!!!!!!!!

July 28, 2007 - Touch

November 28, 2007 - Touch!?

November 28, 2007 - NOA2 Received!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 5, 2007 - Told by NVC that our case has already been forwarded to London!

December 11, 2007 - Packet 3 mailed out by London!

January 08 - Packet 3 lost in the mail, waiting on a new one...

January 14, 2008 - Packet 3 finally received!

March 3, 2008 - Medical Appointment

April 10, 2008 - VISA INTERVIEW!!!!!! - APPROVED!!!!!

April 15, 2008 - Visa in hand!

May 12, 2008 - POE in the US!!!!

June 21, 2008 - Wedding!!!!!!!

I-485

July 30, 2008 - Filed for AOS

August 8, 2008 - NOA's received! (for 485, 765, 131)

August 27th, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment

September 22nd, 2008 - Case transferred to CSC

October 3rd, 2008 - Case at CSC, Touched, Touched again on 7th

October 20, 2008 - AP and EAD Approved!!!

October 27, 2008 - AP and EAD Received!!!

December 19th, and 21st 2008 - Touched

January 26th, 2009 - RFE...

February 27th, 2009 - NOTICE MAILED WELCOMING NEW PERMANENT RESIDENT!!

March 6, 2009 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!! LPR STATUS NOW OFFICIAL!!!

Timeline

Amy had her medical today, was told the Embassy should have the results in 4 days or so.

Yeah.

I'm optimistic that London won't make us wait too much longer, but of course we have to wait and see.

I'm sure you won't have too long a wait now. Good luck getting an interview date :)

I thought I'd repost here since Im an early July filer... anyways, we got our visa today, delivered to the front door step at 1030am Manila, Philippines, local time March 4, 2008. Confirmed flight and ready to go on March 7, 2008 POE LAX. Good luck to everyone. Next stop marriage and then AOS.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
I thought I'd repost here since Im an early July filer... anyways, we got our visa today, delivered to the front door step at 1030am Manila, Philippines, local time March 4, 2008. Confirmed flight and ready to go on March 7, 2008 POE LAX. Good luck to everyone. Next stop marriage and then AOS.

Wow!! That's great. Congratulations and have a wonderful reunion!

Ohhhh - StP I can't believe it is tomorrow!!! Good luck though you won't need it - I can't wait to see that you are approved!! :D

Yes. Good luck STP! Its only hours away. :thumbs:

All the best to you both, Jason-Sasha for a wonderful life together (F)

Thanks Parul and Daniel. Almost finished.....

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

well, I spent hours today, checking and re-checking all my papers... which are in five handy folders... :blink:

I've made copies of everything they could possibly want to keep, so I hope they don't decide to retain my birth certificate or some such... don't think there's much more I can do

other than check the map again... might do that now ;)

Best of luck on the interview! :thumbs:

PS: I don't know about London but Bogota keeps the originals of everything except the relationship evidence.

Congratulations! :)

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Yeah - it's not so hard as weird - we've got used to being apart but I miss him more this time. I know we both have no regrets but it isn't nice as I feel a bit cheated having to leave my husband behind - heaven forbid we had a child or were going through K-3 like some people...

I guess I feel kinda numb. I don't want people around me - I would be quite happy with an empty house and to sleep until June. I want to spend time with Jeremy online but when he gets here I can't be bothered to talk to him - it's like I would prefer to just wait until we can be together. I hate this feeling of apathy right now!

I feel u... me and my fiancee used to live together then he was send back (army hired civilian)... it was ok to deal wth since we got to see each other a lot... but ever since our son is born it was very hard, because he is missing the exciting part of our sons development in the first year... :crying:

07-27-07 - sent Petition to CSC

08-10-07 - NOA1 issued

??? - NOA2 (due to phone call on the 4th)

??? - NOA2 hard copy received

01-17-08 - File reached NVC (and left!)

01-25-08 - Pack 3 received

01-30-08 - Pack 3 returned

02-08-08 - Pack 4 received

02-18-08 - Medical moved to 02-27-08

02-27-08 - Interview in Frankfurt

03-27-08 - POE LAX

AHHHHHH!!! I WANT TO HEAR FROM STP!!!!!!

Glad to hear it went well!!! Not long to go now! :D

That's great!! I had your POE down for 2/23/08 so I just altered it ;)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.