Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Good luck on the interview Jason & Sasha! :thumbs:

Bella's medical is complete and we are on a countdown to our interview on February 29. :D

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Good luck on your interview Jason and Sasha!

And now after all troubles and delays in this proces, today I find out that the Embassy in Belgrade is temporary closed because of Kosovo situation. They don't even know when will be open again.

Can anybody tell me what hapens in that kind of situations.

We are almost done and now we are very confused.

Thanks everybody and sorry for my english!

AOS

08.09.2008. AOS, EAD & AP Sent to Chicago

08.11.2008. Delivered

08.15.2008. Check cashed

08.18.2008. NOA's received

08.25.2008. Received Biometrics Letter

09.06.2008. Biometrics Appointment

10.17.2008. EAD Card production ordered

10.20.2008. AP approval notice sent

10.25.2008. AP received in the mail

10.27.2008. EAD received in the mail

02.12.2009. Interview Appointment Letter received

03.16.2009. Interview in San Francisco

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Just popping in to report that Griff and I were married Saturday! It was a lovely day and a good time was had by all! We're both very happy! Now on to AOS!! :dancing:

ooooo that's wonderful...congrats!!! where u going 4 honeymoon?

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Just popping in to report that Griff and I were married Saturday! It was a lovely day and a good time was had by all! We're both very happy! Now on to AOS!! :dancing:

I love posts like this! :luv: Congrats to you and Griff. May you live happily ever after :X

Wow! Congratulations!! :dance:

PS: We are still peeps right? :wub:

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

ooooo that's wonderful...congrats!!! where u going 4 honeymoon?

Thank you! No honeymoon at the moment as we just did a pre-honeymoon in the UK last month. We're going to go somewhere this summer when the kids are at summer camp. Still debating the where!

I love posts like this! :luv: Congrats to you and Griff. May you live happily ever after :X

Thanks so much babblesgirl!! You are such a love! I can't wait until its your turn!

Wow! Congratulations!! :dance:

PS: We are still peeps right? :wub:

Thanks Bill!!! And, of course we're still peeps!! Once a July filer, always a July filer! I'm looking forward to seeing your post soon for Bella's approved interview!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE FINALLY GOT OUR INTERVIEW DATE!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

March 12th at 9am!!!!!

no packet 4 yet, but i got the date from DOS, my daily ritual of calling finally paid off!!!!

i had adriano call the embassy this morning, and i guess that woke them up!!!

YAYYYYYYYYY i cannot wait to see my baby (L)(L)(L)

edit: adriano didnt believe me when i told him, because i always kid around like that...it took him a good 5 minutes to finally realize that i wasnt kidding...i couldnt help but laugh hysterically the whole time because he was being so cute about it, getting really excited and then telling me to stop kidding with him

Edited by babybluesusie

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

And now after all troubles and delays in this proces, today I find out that the Embassy in Belgrade is temporary closed because of Kosovo situation. They don't even know when will be open again.

i dont understand why the embassy in belgrade should close because kosovo is now independant...that confuses me, especially since people from kosovo werent even using that embassy, they were using the one in macedonia...how did you find out this news? try calling DOS and see if they can help you out...im sorry for your situation, and your english is near perfect, please dont apologize

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

i dont understand why the embassy in belgrade should close because kosovo is now independant...that confuses me, especially since people from kosovo werent even using that embassy, they were using the one in macedonia...how did you find out this news? try calling DOS and see if they can help you out...im sorry for your situation, and your english is near perfect, please dont apologize

I find out today. I called the embassy on the phone and the man who answer told me that. Problem is that Kosovo is independant and Serbian government didn't approved that and it is something with diplomatic relations with US... Actually I don't even understand all this and all I wont is to be with my love. I hate politics!!!

Thank you babybluesusie and goodluck on your fiance interview!

AOS

08.09.2008. AOS, EAD & AP Sent to Chicago

08.11.2008. Delivered

08.15.2008. Check cashed

08.18.2008. NOA's received

08.25.2008. Received Biometrics Letter

09.06.2008. Biometrics Appointment

10.17.2008. EAD Card production ordered

10.20.2008. AP approval notice sent

10.25.2008. AP received in the mail

10.27.2008. EAD received in the mail

02.12.2009. Interview Appointment Letter received

03.16.2009. Interview in San Francisco

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Arrived home from work today (after a 13 1/2 hour day) to find a letter in the box from NVC... "this letter is to inform you that we recieved your approved I-129F and within 1 week we will be sending it to the appropriate visa-issuing post where your visa interview will take place... yadda yadda yadda..."

Guess what... it's dated Feb-14th!!!! How cool is that???

Our Visa Journey

07/29/07 ---- Mailed I-129F

08/25/07 --- Check finally cashed (8/27 I should be able to see the R number on the back).

08/27/07 --- NOA1 Arrives from CSC and I create my account profile on the USCIS.Gov web-site (the clock starts)!!!

02/05/08 --- After 191 days NOA2 (Approval) comes at last!!!!

2/14/08 --- NVC sends letter saying that it's on the way to the US Embassy in Bangkok

2/25/08 --- She receives Packet 3 from the Embassy

3/29/08 --- She receives Packet 4 with interview date (July 11th).

3/30/08 --- I e-mail the Embassy asking to make the date earlier because I've already got our tickets for June 13th!!!

5/6/08 --- No help from the Embassy. Rebooked tickets and vacation till September.

5/21/08 --- Embassy calls her and moves interview to May 27th!!!!! You have got to be kidding me!!!

9/21/08 --- POE San Francisco!!!!

12/8/08 --- Married!!!!

12/15/08 --- Mail AOS + AP + EAD package to Chicago

12/28/08 --- Come back from vacation and find AOS/AP/EAD NOA 1 and Bio App notices in the mailbox!!!

1/13/09 --- Bio Appt

4/22/09 --- AOS Interview "APPROVED"!!!

3/04/2011 --- OUR BABY IS BORN... We have a son!!!!!

3/10/2011 --- Mail I-751 application to lift conditions on residency

3/12/2011 --- I-751 Package received by CSC

3/14/2011 --- NOA 1

3/21/2011 --- NOA 2 (Biometrics Appt 4/18/2011)

5/27/2011 --- ROC Approved. 10 Year Green Card arrived 6/04/2011

I find out today. I called the embassy on the phone and the man who answer told me that. Problem is that Kosovo is independant and Serbian government didn't approved that and it is something with diplomatic relations with US... Actually I don't even understand all this and all I wont is to be with my love. I hate politics!!!

Thank you babybluesusie and goodluck on your fiance interview!

oh i get it now...the united states backs kosovo, and serbia doesnt approve, so it creates tension between them...im really sorry for your situation, i hope it resolves itself quickly!! thanks for the wishes

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Thanks Bill! thanks transatlantic! And everyone else for your support as Sasha and I get so close to this interview. Congratulations Julez on your wedding! Wishing you the best. congratulations to Susie. Good to see you've got your interview date. Its getting close!! Loads of activity these last few days. Cool.

Edited by Jason-Sasha

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.