Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
feeling sad today...missing my adriano, and wanting an interview date so i know when i will see him again :(

congrats deyoungting, thats great news!

Ahhhhh Gurl, Keep your head up...itsa coming...I'm sorry I should have read your post before I just shoved my date in your face...Chica...it wasn't intentional...honest!!

I know your pain...keep the faith...it's coming!! New month..new dates!! :luv:(L):luv:(L)

Blessed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feeling sad today...missing my adriano, and wanting an interview date so i know when i will see him again :(

congrats deyoungting, thats great news!

Ahhhhh Gurl, Keep your head up...itsa coming...I'm sorry I should have read your post before I just shoved my date in your face...Chica...it wasn't intentional...honest!!

I know your pain...keep the faith...it's coming!! New month..new dates!! :luv:(L):luv:(L)

Blessed,

Gill

thanks, you are a sweetheart...please DO NOT apologize though...you have absolutely nothing to apologize for!!!! we got out packet 3's on the same date, so maybe mine is just around the corner! lol

congrats again!

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
Approved! :D

I found out this morning that we were approved yesterday. Was late for work so didn't have time to update everyone here. I can't tell you how happy I am and have been riding on the elation all day. Yet this evening, on the way home from work I burst into floods of tears, from relief I think and emotional exhaustion (work had something to do with that tho). I just feel so relieved and happy we're moving forward again. :)

Congratulations Bubbles!!! We are very happy for you :yes:

-------I-129F Timeline-------

2007/08/13 - I-129F sent to CSC

2007/08/15 - I-129F received

2007/09/26 - NOA1 noticed (received date of 08/15)

2007/09/30 - Touched

2007/10/01 - NOA1 hardcopy in mail box

2007/10/01 - Check Cashed

2008/01/25 - Touched (RFE trick call)

2008/01/27 - Touched

2008/01/30 - NOA2 :)

2008/01/31 - Touched

2008/02/01 - Touched

2008/02/03 - Touched

2008/02/05 - NOA2 hardcopy in mail box

2008/02/13 - Case left NVC to US Embassy in Tokyo :))

2008/02/19 - Case arrived at US Embassy

2008/02/22 - Packet3 received

2008/03/04 - Police certificate & Medical done

2008/03/18 - Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Can't we please be next.... I'm now surrounded by approvals on the progress timeline thing :-(

Our Visa Journey

07/29/07 ---- Mailed I-129F

08/25/07 --- Check finally cashed (8/27 I should be able to see the R number on the back).

08/27/07 --- NOA1 Arrives from CSC and I create my account profile on the USCIS.Gov web-site (the clock starts)!!!

02/05/08 --- After 191 days NOA2 (Approval) comes at last!!!!

2/14/08 --- NVC sends letter saying that it's on the way to the US Embassy in Bangkok

2/25/08 --- She receives Packet 3 from the Embassy

3/29/08 --- She receives Packet 4 with interview date (July 11th).

3/30/08 --- I e-mail the Embassy asking to make the date earlier because I've already got our tickets for June 13th!!!

5/6/08 --- No help from the Embassy. Rebooked tickets and vacation till September.

5/21/08 --- Embassy calls her and moves interview to May 27th!!!!! You have got to be kidding me!!!

9/21/08 --- POE San Francisco!!!!

12/8/08 --- Married!!!!

12/15/08 --- Mail AOS + AP + EAD package to Chicago

12/28/08 --- Come back from vacation and find AOS/AP/EAD NOA 1 and Bio App notices in the mailbox!!!

1/13/09 --- Bio Appt

4/22/09 --- AOS Interview "APPROVED"!!!

3/04/2011 --- OUR BABY IS BORN... We have a son!!!!!

3/10/2011 --- Mail I-751 application to lift conditions on residency

3/12/2011 --- I-751 Package received by CSC

3/14/2011 --- NOA 1

3/21/2011 --- NOA 2 (Biometrics Appt 4/18/2011)

5/27/2011 --- ROC Approved. 10 Year Green Card arrived 6/04/2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Haha, Thanks! I feel *very* bubbly today. I was very pleased to see your approval too. The old late NOA1 crowd came good!

Can't we please be next.... I'm now surrounded by approvals on the progress timeline thing :-(

I'm sure it's coming. Hang in there :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

man, I know THAT feeling... nine couples with the same NOA1 date as us, and we were the LAST to get NOA2 :(

haha, 'Bubbles' :D

sorta suits, as you say ;)

(though I really want to see an update in your sig; something like 'Feeling: ecstatic' ;) )

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Oh Babblesgirl - I just read through the posts because I was soooo busy at work today. I can't believe it!!!! Such awesome fantastic news! I am crying now for you - happy tears of course.

As I read through this post tonight about everyone's day, I was just so please to know that I have known all of you. Because of this process, there will be new people in our lives forever!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Approved! :D

I found out this morning that we were approved yesterday. Was late for work so didn't have time to update everyone here. I can't tell you how happy I am and have been riding on the elation all day. Yet this evening, on the way home from work I burst into floods of tears, from relief I think and emotional exhaustion (work had something to do with that tho). I just feel so relieved and happy we're moving forward again. :)

Yaaaaaaaaay, congratulations :dance: :dance:

GOT MY NOA2 last jan 30 after 198 days from filing, and 2 weeks from RFE.....

GOD IS GOOD.....

Congrats :thumbs: :thumbs: :dance: :dance:

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Gretchen received her packet 4 yesterday. Now all we have to do is wait til next month for her medical and interview. I am now getting excited that there is an end in sight to us being reunited.

P.S Congrats babblesgirl !! I hope CBR and a-jenne get their approval. I cant believe the wait you 3 are having.

and i think we are at critical mass with this thread lol. We have the most chatty bunch.

Chris

oh thats great, exciting news,... time to get ready :dance:

07-27-07 - sent Petition to CSC

08-10-07 - NOA1 issued

??? - NOA2 (due to phone call on the 4th)

??? - NOA2 hard copy received

01-17-08 - File reached NVC (and left!)

01-25-08 - Pack 3 received

01-30-08 - Pack 3 returned

02-08-08 - Pack 4 received

02-18-08 - Medical moved to 02-27-08

02-27-08 - Interview in Frankfurt

03-27-08 - POE LAX

Ahhh - it is sooo good to see happy people!!!

Did anyone see that Marta is back on the boards?!?!?!!?!?!?!? She pm'd me :D I am so happy to see her back - she said her wedding was beautiful :luv:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello all,

My fiancee been really stress coz of the Pocket 4.

Which is better typing the answers in the form or hard writing?

I don't think the consulate care how it's done as long as it's done properly and in English.

I wish this is done and over, the stress level really high right now.

Wish as all Happy visa journey.

HD

ticker.png

People seek a life time finding some one to truly call their own...Others take it for granted till it goes away...Some look the wrong way till they miss it...All it ever took me was I look...

Date I-129F Sent: July 27, 2007

Date I-129F NOA1 (Receipt): August 13, 2007

Date I-129F NOA2 (Approved): December 28, 2007

Date I-129F NOA2 (Hard Copy): January 04, 2008

Date Package Received By NVC: January 07, 2008

Date Package Left From NVC : January 15, 2008

Date Received By Consulate : January 22, 2008

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) : Manila none pocket 3

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) : Manila none pocket 3

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4): January 24, 2008

Medical Appointment (K1 Visa): February 26, 2008

Interview Date (K1 Visa): March 4, 2008

Date K1 Visa Received : March 10, 2008

Date of US Entry : May 24, 2008

Date of Wedding : August 08, 2008

Yeah - they say you can write in black ink as long as it is clear and in English. I prefer to fill them out online - then at least I know they won't have a problem with my writing :D Just remember that you can't save them... also check this out. It's just the example forms linked to on VJ but I used them as a guide and it was really useful :)

Don't stress - you're almost there now :)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Oh Babblesgirl - I just read through the posts because I was soooo busy at work today. I can't believe it!!!! Such awesome fantastic news! I am crying now for you - happy tears of course.

As I read through this post tonight about everyone's day, I was just so please to know that I have known all of you. Because of this process, there will be new people in our lives forever!

Thanks Audrey! You are absolutely right, when things are good or bad we all feel empathy for each other. I'm so glad I found VJ, I have no idea how people cope without knowing others going through the same thing. It's difficult for those outside the process to truly understand the frustration involved.

I really genuinely hope yours is on its way too...and I will be here to cry with joy with you when it happens!

Yaaaaaaaaay, congratulations :dance: :dance:

Thankyou!! :D

Defo - I think the only reason Jeremy and I made it so far is because of this place - it is a very lonely path when no-one around you really understands or can relate to what it is like being in a long distance relationship let alone the amount of stresses and strains of applying for a visa...

Without people here I wouldn't have had anyone but Jeremy to offload onto and it would have been really hard for us to cope with that. As it is - I am even still thinking about marrying him!! :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.