ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Aww the flyingness vanished :angry:

You no pig - you *still* the purdiest :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Approved for visa!!!!

Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyy... Steve had his visa interview in Sydney today (30 Jan) at 8am, which went very smoothly despite a couple hours of waiting. He was thanked several times for having everything ready and in order, and the only questions they asked were when we were getting married and where we'd be living. Easy!! Nothing about the affidavit or any other forms, and no asking for evidence of our relationship. Oh well! He's leaving from Sydney tonight so they're sending his visa via Express Post.

Only 2 weeks and 6 days now!!!...but who's counting :innocent: So many of us are so close now - just think how far we've come!!! Thanks to all fellow July-filers for their information and support - you've been a tremendous help to us both. (L)

:dance:

Yaay congrats :dance: :dance:

Hey everyone, been off VJ for sometime, I think I need to vent my frustration now.

We got our NOA2 on 11/20/2007 and the case got filed wrongly at the DHS. It did not reach NVC till Daniel got someone at the USCIS to actually get the file back from DHS and send it back to them after putting a note that the case has been delayed already and needs to be sent to NVC. Case got sent to NVC and we finally got our case number on 01/24/2008.

We just found out y'day that our case has been put under admin review. This has become a joke!!

Ours was a military expedite and they have delayed it in all the possible ways that they could..

Its just killing me to think that this could go on for some time and time is what we are running short of now as Daniel gets deployed in a couple of months.

Has anyone been under admin review and the case got done in a few days / weeks..

Please, need some words of encouragement and that its all going to work out.

Parul

Sorry to hear about that..hope things get better for you

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

crashing... b/c VISA APPROVED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOO!!!

Dan had his interview about 2 hours ago, and he was approved!!!!I am so happy, best medicine in the world! Now back to bed rest. Prayers are with everyone else to get their approvals soon!

Christine

K-1 Fiance Visa

July 21, 2007 I29F sent to Vermont Service Center

July 24, 2007 packet received and signed for

August 2007 received NOA1 with receipt date of July 31, 2007

Dec 10, 2007 received email notification that NOA2 approval notice has been sent and petition approved!!!!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2007 received hard copy NOA2 approval in the mail

Dec 14, 2007 called NVC said our case had been received and already sent to the New Zealand consulate in Aukland!!!! Whoohoo!!!

Dec 24, 2007 Fiance received packet #3 from Auckland Consulate WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! Merry Christmas to us!!!

Dec 29, 2007 Fiance completed packet 3 and sent to Consulate.

January 2, 2008? (checking the date) Consualte received packet 3 back

January 3, 2008 Medical

January 7, 2008 Inoculations

January 8, 2008 Received letter with interview date from Consulate!!

Jan 31, 2008 Interview scheduled

Jan 21, 2008 Visa approved!!!!!!!!!!

I-751 (remove conditions to receive perm green card)

04/14/10 Application to remove conditions sent

04/30/10 NOA1 received

05/17/10 Early Bio walk in (went smoothly no problems)

05/27/10 Biometrics scheduled - did not need to attend b/c he went early

07/07/10 Application Approved Card Production ordered email!!!!WOOHOO

07/14/10 Official approval letter -snail mail

07/19/10 Green card received Happy dance!!!! No more USCIS till 2020!

Hahahaha - gratzies again!!! :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: Timeline

Dan had his interview about 2 hours ago, and he was approved!!!!I am so happy, best medicine in the world! Now back to bed rest. Prayers are with everyone else to get their approvals soon!

Christine

Frakkin' awesome news, congrats!!!

I'll look for one of those when I get home :whistle:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Christine

Congratulations. I hope we have the same good fortune in 3 weeks.

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: Timeline
Oh I am so sorry to hear of all the mess - it must be so frustrating - have you spoken to your congressman?

If it is any help, weedebz was put under administrative review on a Friday and it was out by the Monday so don't give up hope yet :)

Let us know how it goes and keep the faith - we will all get there soon, hopefully for you it will be sooner than most!! Nice to see you back as well - if you want me to update you on the July spreadsheet then just drop me a pm :)

*hugs*

Hey everyone, been off VJ for sometime, I think I need to vent my frustration now.

We got our NOA2 on 11/20/2007 and the case got filed wrongly at the DHS. It did not reach NVC till Daniel got someone at the USCIS to actually get the file back from DHS and send it back to them after putting a note that the case has been delayed already and needs to be sent to NVC. Case got sent to NVC and we finally got our case number on 01/24/2008.

We just found out y'day that our case has been put under admin review. This has become a joke!!

Ours was a military expedite and they have delayed it in all the possible ways that they could..

Its just killing me to think that this could go on for some time and time is what we are running short of now as Daniel gets deployed in a couple of months.

Has anyone been under admin review and the case got done in a few days / weeks..

Parul

I'm so sorry that you are having all these problems. We just got out of Administrative Review, took 3 weeks but I did get my Senator's office involved so I don't know if that moved it along a bit or not. I would definetly contact my Senator and/or Congressman.

Good luck!

Parul

Agggghhhhh! That is awful...but NVC takes care of business so hopefully it will not be long.

Hang in there!

Parul [/color]

Wow, that is total BS!! I'm so sick of them making mistakes and costing people so much time and sometimes even $$ and no apologies for it. On an upbeat note, as I'm sure you'll see if you peruse the AP section that there are quite a few people who are in and out within a few days or a couple weeks and not months so keep thinking positive! Perhaps that is also a mistake and when someone looks closer at it will realize and send it on its way to the embassy! I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys.

Congrats to the recent visa approvals also!!

...We just found out y'day that our case has been put under admin review. This has become a joke!!

Parul [/color][/b]

As was previously stated, Weedebz was told the same thing and her processing was not delayed at all. NVC sometimes describes their normal review process as "administrative review" so it could be that your case will be sent to the embassy very soon.

At this point I suggest that you contact DOS at 202-663-1225 opt 1, opt 0. They will be able to give you your new case number, tell you when the package leaves NVC, when the embassy enters it into their system, when package 3 is sent (if applicable), and the date of your appointment (after the embassy sets it).

Good luck.

Thanks everybody.. Feel a little better.. Was in a state of complete shock.. Guess, its back to the waiting game. Praying for everybody for a speedy union with our loved ones...

:dance::dance:Congrats to all the approvals.. Way to go!!!! :dance::dance:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

This is just unacceptable! I'm so sorry you are going through this now.

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

NOA2 FINALLY!!!! Just got the e-mail that we were approved on January 30th, 6 months to the day it was received in Nebraska (and then forwarded to California). Yay! Let the next step commence!

05-13-06 - Met at Neo Nightclub in Chicago through a mutual friend.

05-24-06 - First formal date, followed immediately by weekend spent together.

09-07-06 - First trip to the UK. Sick most of the time, loved it anyway. :)

11-21-06 - Alasdair comes in for Thanksgiving.

03-28-07 - Second trip to the UK, flew out to Northern Ireland to meet the parents.

06-12-07 - Alasdair's next visit, we go everywhere and do everything. :)

06-17-07 - We become formally engaged, though it'd been in discussion for months.

07-27-07 - I-129F packet sent to Nebraska Service Center.

07-30-07 - I-129F packet received at Nebraska Service Center and forwarded to California.

08-24-07 - Check finally cashed!

08-25-07 - NOA1 Received!

01-30-08 - NOA2 Finally Received!

03-18-08 - Packet 3 Received!

04-03-08 - Packet 4 Received!

04-28-08 - Interview at 8:30am

Fiance still an idiot, sent wrong doc, still waiting on arrival date.

3052.gif

GRATZIES!!!!!! :dance:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
NOA2 FINALLY!!!! Just got the e-mail that we were approved on January 30th, 6 months to the day it was received in Nebraska (and then forwarded to California). Yay! Let the next step commence!

Hooray :dance: congratulations!

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Well done both of you!!!

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.