Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

APPPPPPPPPPPPROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED!!!!!!

i had to wait for 4h and the actual interview was ..... 3mins.

the embassy in frankfurt is aparently facing technical problems with the visa stickers, and it takes them longer then usual to issue the visa. but they allow you to pick up the visa in person as soon as its ready, so there will be another trip to the embassy next week.

flight is booked for the 8th. :)

i keep my fingers crossed for everybody still waiting for they NOA2 or the NVC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GRAAAAAAAATTTZZZIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was YAY GRATZIES by the way!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am sooo happy for you!!! :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

the embassy in frankfurt is aparently facing technical problems with the visa stickers, and it takes them longer then usual to issue the visa. but they allow you to pick up the visa in person as soon as its ready, so there will be another trip to the embassy next week.

i keep my fingers crossed for everybody still waiting for they NOA2 or the NVC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation! :dance::dance::dance:

07/16/07 posted I-129f

07/20/07 confirmed delivered by US Postal Service

8/23/07 No NOA1 !!!!

8/23/07 phoned USCIS (told they can't help until after 90 days)

8/23/07 contacted bank to get copy of Cx check...illegable...noc WAC#

tried for weeks to get actual check....not possible, had to wait the 90 days for info from USCIS

10/17/07 Phoned USCIS, got thru (!), got WAC number and NOA1 date!!!!

07/26/07 NOA1 (never recieved hard copy, was promised a copy would be sent)

11/01/07 Ordered copy of "long form" UK B.C.

11/05/07 Recieved B.C. (Wish USCIS was that fast!)

11/09/07 Submitted request for UK police records

12/04/07 APPROVED By USCIS NOA2 letter sent (or so they claim)

12/15/07 Police certificate recieved

12/28/07 Called NVC, not in system

01/04/08 petition forwarded to London

01/12/08 packet 3 received *rubs eye in disbelief* Speed and efficiency, can it be?

01/18/08 HARD COPY OF NOA2 ARRIVED...seems the snail made a wrong turn somewhere.

01/28/08 Returned packet 3 to London Embassy

02/12/08 Medical completed...no problem.

02/13/08 Packet 4 received from London Embassy

03/03/08 Embassy Interview

03/06/08 Visa Arrived....Lovely to finally see it even if it is a bit drab...after 8 month you think they'd have sprung for some gold foil or at least a COLOR photo?

TODAY...he's here! He's in the US! Hurrah!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hey everyone, been off VJ for sometime, I think I need to vent my frustration now.

We got our NOA2 on 11/20/2007 and the case got filed wrongly at the DHS. It did not reach NVC till Daniel got someone at the USCIS to actually get the file back from DHS and send it back to them after putting a note that the case has been delayed already and needs to be sent to NVC. Case got sent to NVC and we finally got our case number on 01/24/2008.

We just found out y'day that our case has been put under admin review. This has become a joke!!

Ours was a military expedite and they have delayed it in all the possible ways that they could..

Its just killing me to think that this could go on for some time and time is what we are running short of now as Daniel gets deployed in a couple of months.

Has anyone been under admin review and the case got done in a few days / weeks..

Please, need some words of encouragement and that its all going to work out.

Parul

Agggghhhhh! That is awful...but NVC takes care of business so hopefully it will not be long.

Hang in there!

07/16/07 posted I-129f

07/20/07 confirmed delivered by US Postal Service

8/23/07 No NOA1 !!!!

8/23/07 phoned USCIS (told they can't help until after 90 days)

8/23/07 contacted bank to get copy of Cx check...illegable...noc WAC#

tried for weeks to get actual check....not possible, had to wait the 90 days for info from USCIS

10/17/07 Phoned USCIS, got thru (!), got WAC number and NOA1 date!!!!

07/26/07 NOA1 (never recieved hard copy, was promised a copy would be sent)

11/01/07 Ordered copy of "long form" UK B.C.

11/05/07 Recieved B.C. (Wish USCIS was that fast!)

11/09/07 Submitted request for UK police records

12/04/07 APPROVED By USCIS NOA2 letter sent (or so they claim)

12/15/07 Police certificate recieved

12/28/07 Called NVC, not in system

01/04/08 petition forwarded to London

01/12/08 packet 3 received *rubs eye in disbelief* Speed and efficiency, can it be?

01/18/08 HARD COPY OF NOA2 ARRIVED...seems the snail made a wrong turn somewhere.

01/28/08 Returned packet 3 to London Embassy

02/12/08 Medical completed...no problem.

02/13/08 Packet 4 received from London Embassy

03/03/08 Embassy Interview

03/06/08 Visa Arrived....Lovely to finally see it even if it is a bit drab...after 8 month you think they'd have sprung for some gold foil or at least a COLOR photo?

TODAY...he's here! He's in the US! Hurrah!

Filed: Timeline
Mox - thanks for the wonderful post. I read it to my fiance and he had to laugh - it's great!

He pointed out that people mistake him as an Australian when they hear him talk in the US. It's funny!

Haha, glad you both enjoyed it!

Congratulations!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congratulations

:thumbs::dance::dance::dance::thumbs:

Very fast in Germany

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Has anyone been under admin review and the case got done in a few days / weeks..

Please, need some words of encouragement and that its all going to work out.

Parul [/color]

Wow, that is total BS!! I'm so sick of them making mistakes and costing people so much time and sometimes even $$ and no apologies for it. On an upbeat note, as I'm sure you'll see if you peruse the AP section that there are quite a few people who are in and out within a few days or a couple weeks and not months so keep thinking positive! Perhaps that is also a mistake and when someone looks closer at it will realize and send it on its way to the embassy! I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys.

Congrats to the recent visa approvals also!!

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

...We just found out y'day that our case has been put under admin review. This has become a joke!!

Parul [/color][/b]

As was previously stated, Weedebz was told the same thing and her processing was not delayed at all. NVC sometimes describes their normal review process as "administrative review" so it could be that your case will be sent to the embassy very soon.

At this point I suggest that you contact DOS at 202-663-1225 opt 1, opt 0. They will be able to give you your new case number, tell you when the package leaves NVC, when the embassy enters it into their system, when package 3 is sent (if applicable), and the date of your appointment (after the embassy sets it).

Good luck.

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Obviously not all at once though :whistle:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Obviously not all at once though :whistle:

haha, we wish :whistle:

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

Haha - yeah it would be great although I think we stand more chance of seeing flying pigs :whistle:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

wow, Parul; how extremely aggravating :angry:

hope you get it sorted, and that right soon :)

well done Agnes!! :D

so so happy for you :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

OH LOOK!! A FLYING PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

*simpers*

yes, my wings are very purdy, aren't they? :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.