Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

I'm not sure - might be worth checking in the Italian forum? I know why I missed my I-134 - it isn't among the list of forms needed to be sent back - it is in with the list of stuff I need to get together to take to interview :blush:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok - I have prettified the AOS spreadsheet ;) Just need some dates to go in it now - apparently the (non) people on it have been waiting 39475 days!! :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Ok - I have prettified the AOS spreadsheet ;) Just need some dates to go in it now - apparently the (non) people on it have been waiting 39475 days!! :lol:

And some people that feel like they have been waiting that long....hopefully we will see some action this week.

07/16/07 posted I-129f

07/20/07 confirmed delivered by US Postal Service

8/23/07 No NOA1 !!!!

8/23/07 phoned USCIS (told they can't help until after 90 days)

8/23/07 contacted bank to get copy of Cx check...illegable...noc WAC#

tried for weeks to get actual check....not possible, had to wait the 90 days for info from USCIS

10/17/07 Phoned USCIS, got thru (!), got WAC number and NOA1 date!!!!

07/26/07 NOA1 (never recieved hard copy, was promised a copy would be sent)

11/01/07 Ordered copy of "long form" UK B.C.

11/05/07 Recieved B.C. (Wish USCIS was that fast!)

11/09/07 Submitted request for UK police records

12/04/07 APPROVED By USCIS NOA2 letter sent (or so they claim)

12/15/07 Police certificate recieved

12/28/07 Called NVC, not in system

01/04/08 petition forwarded to London

01/12/08 packet 3 received *rubs eye in disbelief* Speed and efficiency, can it be?

01/18/08 HARD COPY OF NOA2 ARRIVED...seems the snail made a wrong turn somewhere.

01/28/08 Returned packet 3 to London Embassy

02/12/08 Medical completed...no problem.

02/13/08 Packet 4 received from London Embassy

03/03/08 Embassy Interview

03/06/08 Visa Arrived....Lovely to finally see it even if it is a bit drab...after 8 month you think they'd have sprung for some gold foil or at least a COLOR photo?

TODAY...he's here! He's in the US! Hurrah!

Haha yeah - although I think with those sorts of numbers maybe it'll make people feel a little better?!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Don't think so - but you have to go through CSC to remove conditions I *think*... haven't read up enough about it - I think you go through a local office for AOS then CSC to remove conditions then naturalization... well that's a whole new ballgame - think that is CSC as well though... obviously for me... those who live elsewhere might have to go through VSC...

That's how I understand it at the moment anyway - was reading through the AOS stuff on my lunch break (how dull am I?!?!) but I might have remembered it wrong :wacko:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: Timeline
Don't think so - but you have to go through CSC to remove conditions I *think*... haven't read up enough about it - I think you go through a local office for AOS then CSC to remove conditions then naturalization... well that's a whole new ballgame - think that is CSC as well though... obviously for me... those who live elsewhere might have to go through VSC...

That's how I understand it at the moment anyway - was reading through the AOS stuff on my lunch break (how dull am I?!?!) but I might have remembered it wrong :wacko:

Sorry, I was trying to make a joke about having to wait 39475 days for AOS. Like, you'd *have* to be going through CSC if you're waiting that long. *ahem* Hello, is this mic on? Sorry... :whistle:

Haha - that was totally lost on me... maybe if you had told the joke before the punchline...? :whistle::lol: *hugs*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Well maybe you can try again later - there are other people who might not have read your comedic faux pas :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Doobedoobedoo, still freakin waiting here for a NOA2. This is so ridiculous. Is anybody else still waiting?

Just noticed that in 2 days we can celebrate our 200th day of WAITING :angry::help::reading::protest::ranting:

Edited by CBR

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Awww.... I can't believe it is taking so long for you - that sucks so bad... You still haven't gleaned any info from the "authorities"?!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Grrr... is there nothing you can do? No-one you can chase? I can't believe they would let you keep hanging on like this - it really does take the p1$$ and I can't believe that there is no-one you can turn to!!! Hrmmm... maybe we should find some way of... oh I don't even know - I just want to go there and approve you myself!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks Jeraly that would be great :P .

I just can't stand this anymore. I've stopped looking at the site for updates but for one time a day now. I have to move out of my house in the next couple months and had been hoping Jeremy would be here by then to help me but it's looking like he won't be. The expense and time off work to visit him keeps adding up and soon I won't have any vacation time left. Thank goodness I have 5 weeks/year to use. I HAVE to save a week for the interview at least but can't bear not seeing him until then. I go through periods of stress & anxiety and then times where I feel calm and like I can handle the waiting because there's so much other stuff I have to do (work, kids, taxes lol). I want to be excited about our future and getting married but at this point it is too hard. When I think about it it makes me sad that it's taking so long and I miss him so much but when I try not to think about it I'm sad because I feel cheated and that I SHOULD be entitled to be happy about it. IDK if that makes sense.

Just had to vent a little again.

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.