Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Well - I know we called and got much the same response and got no touch so... :)

I think I love you!

Gosh, what a difference a day makes.

Edit: I'm babbling - I didn't mean I didn't love you yesterday. Doh! I just meant I love you for thinking it may be a meaningful touch. I'm going loopy here!

:o Meaningful touch???? Just what has Aly been doing to you???? :lol:

Hahaha - I really did screw up that post didn't I?

It just sounded funny to me! I really hope this is the real deal for you! You've been waiting too long! Good luck!

I'm delirious! Thanks Julez. You've been really supportive during my meltdown *hugs*

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

oh, babblesgirl!! I think this is it!! by the end of the week you'll have your NOA2!!

*bouncing about like Tigger*

:D :D :D :D :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Timeline
oh, babblesgirl!! I think this is it!! by the end of the week you'll have your NOA2!!

*bouncing about like Tigger*

:D :D :D :D :D

Gosh I hope so. I am so excited right now. I also hope this signifies that CSC are currently getting to grips with the last lot of July filers.

STP, you're a :star: btw. Thanks for giving me such a sympathetic ear last night. It feels so strange :blush: to be at the other end of the spectrum today but your thoughts and advice helped to lift me out of feeling the lowest I have since this process began. Thank you :luv:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

ooo this is good...I have everything crossed for you!!!!!

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Dear all!!!

We have been approved today on 1/9/08.

Petition sent 7/20/07, received by VSC on 7/23/07...

168 days....? each day felt like a month to me......

No RFE, no touches....I knew my petition was perfect even before they even have looked at it.....

NO lawyer could make it better, because I did for me and my dear love.....

And so much waiting still ahead....

Good like and NOA2 to everyone waiting.... NOW>>>>>>>>

Timeline
Dear all!!!

No RFE, no touches....I knew my petition was perfect even before they even have looked at it.....

Congratulations! Wishing you a speedy journey to interview.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
ooo this is good...I have everything crossed for you!!!!!

Can you please update spreadsheet for Igor/Eva - July filers - NOA2 issued on 1/9/08.

THanks for all your help.

Congrats!!!!!!

Well - I know we called and got much the same response and got no touch so... :)

I think I love you!

Gosh, what a difference a day makes.

Edit: I'm babbling - I didn't mean I didn't love you yesterday. Doh! I just meant I love you for thinking it may be a meaningful touch. I'm going loopy here!

:lol: it's ok - I know what you meant :D This will surely go in my favour in the sweepstakes if you are approved :D

Dear all!!!

GRATZIES!! I've updated you in the timeline - still having a weird day discrepancy but mnleh...

@Debz - you don't think it has anything to do with timezones do you? evangelina's total days says 169 but the formula puts her at 170!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Dear all!!!

Congrats...it's about time they got to ur application!!! :dance: :dance:

Y are the rest of u all groping each other?? :no::lol: Don't worry, u'll be with ur SO's soon!

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I have officially joined the ranks of the INSANE... this is making me nuts!!! I can't wait to wake up in the morning just so I can check the USCIS site and see if there's been any change. I'm reasonably sure that no "touch" is a good thing but if I have to look and see that 8/30/07 date one more time I'm going to really loose it!!!

I've been sitting here for some time now watching you all and wondering why you can't just sit there quietly and wait.

Now I understand...

Our Visa Journey

07/29/07 ---- Mailed I-129F

08/25/07 --- Check finally cashed (8/27 I should be able to see the R number on the back).

08/27/07 --- NOA1 Arrives from CSC and I create my account profile on the USCIS.Gov web-site (the clock starts)!!!

02/05/08 --- After 191 days NOA2 (Approval) comes at last!!!!

2/14/08 --- NVC sends letter saying that it's on the way to the US Embassy in Bangkok

2/25/08 --- She receives Packet 3 from the Embassy

3/29/08 --- She receives Packet 4 with interview date (July 11th).

3/30/08 --- I e-mail the Embassy asking to make the date earlier because I've already got our tickets for June 13th!!!

5/6/08 --- No help from the Embassy. Rebooked tickets and vacation till September.

5/21/08 --- Embassy calls her and moves interview to May 27th!!!!! You have got to be kidding me!!!

9/21/08 --- POE San Francisco!!!!

12/8/08 --- Married!!!!

12/15/08 --- Mail AOS + AP + EAD package to Chicago

12/28/08 --- Come back from vacation and find AOS/AP/EAD NOA 1 and Bio App notices in the mailbox!!!

1/13/09 --- Bio Appt

4/22/09 --- AOS Interview "APPROVED"!!!

3/04/2011 --- OUR BABY IS BORN... We have a son!!!!!

3/10/2011 --- Mail I-751 application to lift conditions on residency

3/12/2011 --- I-751 Package received by CSC

3/14/2011 --- NOA 1

3/21/2011 --- NOA 2 (Biometrics Appt 4/18/2011)

5/27/2011 --- ROC Approved. 10 Year Green Card arrived 6/04/2011

Timeline
I have officially joined the ranks of the INSANE... this is making me nuts!!! I can't wait to wake up in the morning just so I can check the USCIS site and see if there's been any change. I'm reasonably sure that no "touch" is a good thing but if I have to look and see that 8/30/07 date one more time I'm going to really loose it!!!

I've been sitting here for some time now watching you all and wondering why you can't just sit there quietly and wait.

Now I understand...

Yes, I really thought I would be able to handle this with patience - Wait out the six months if required without panicking but seeing movement elsewhere and no change on your own petition becomes unbearable and will tear at the nerves of the calmest of us. Yesterday I officially broke down and this morning I got a touch.

Now I will drive myself nuts looking for an update on the status ..but it's some relief to know that someone actually had our petition in their hands.

Yours should be soon the way things are going. Good luck :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

for what its worth, we got our NOA2 dec 12th in the mail and currently the website still says "received and pending".

your NOA2 might be in mail and you dont even know it. There doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason with CSC and the order of approvals and updates.

Chris

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Filed: Timeline
for what its worth, we got our NOA2 dec 12th in the mail and currently the website still says "received and pending".

your NOA2 might be in mail and you dont even know it. There doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason with CSC and the order of approvals and updates.

Chris

Interesting. I wonder if CSC have abandoned the case status online system, since nobody has reported receiving NOA2 from CSC in 5 days.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

well our problem is we cant call CSC to see when we were sent to NVC since according to the website and what the customer reps look at, we arent approved yet. though i have the NOA2 in my hand. you would think CSC would update us on the site since its been almost 30 days since we got our NOA2 in the mail, much less approved.

Chris

Edited by chris4gretchen

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.