Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Warning: OT Happyness :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sorry for the off topic guys, but I am just so dang excited I cannot sit still, and just need to say (or type) outloud how happy I am!!!! I can't believe we are actually gonna make the wedding we stressed about having planned before we knew how long the process was, etc etc. I can't believe Matt will be here TO STAY 3 weeks from today, our interview is 10 days from today, AND I get to go to our wedding venue this afternoon and write them a big check because we are a go for launch!!!! and I am meeting with the florist on Thurs afternoon, and I get to order the cupcakes (instead of wedding cake!) I just can't believe it all came together. I have been holding off on any real wedding planning, final details, etc because I was so worried about not making it in time (and jinxing it!!) and now I can. I just had to share with people who get it!!! and of course now I am like freaking out because there is so much to do in 5 1/2 weeks!!!! invitations, flowers, food, music.....ahhhhhhhhh!!!! I mean it will only be about 30 people, but I still want it to be lovely! have I mentioned I just love everybody and everything today?? :lol:;):lol:

I'm sure you will have a wonderful wedding. Congratulations on getting your interview date! :)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Sorry for the off topic guys, but I am just so dang excited I cannot sit still, and just need to say (or type) outloud how happy I am!!!! I can't believe we are actually gonna make the wedding we stressed about having planned before we knew how long the process was, etc etc. I can't believe Matt will be here TO STAY 3 weeks from today, our interview is 10 days from today, AND I get to go to our wedding venue this afternoon and write them a big check because we are a go for launch!!!! and I am meeting with the florist on Thurs afternoon, and I get to order the cupcakes (instead of wedding cake!) I just can't believe it all came together. I have been holding off on any real wedding planning, final details, etc because I was so worried about not making it in time (and jinxing it!!) and now I can. I just had to share with people who get it!!! and of course now I am like freaking out because there is so much to do in 5 1/2 weeks!!!! invitations, flowers, food, music.....ahhhhhhhhh!!!! I mean it will only be about 30 people, but I still want it to be lovely! have I mentioned I just love everybody and everything today?? :lol:;):lol:

Sara, I can totally relate to how you feel! We have our luncheon booked, but need to find a place to actually get married as our original place fell through! Ugh! We have what I think is a good back up, but will go check it out at the weekend to be sure. Fingers crossed. Still don't have a dress though *bites fingernails* I will shop around whilst in the UK though. Hopefully I will find an appropriate frock!

I'm so happy that you'll make your wedding date!! Yay for you! Yay for us! *hugs for happiness*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Thanks guys!!!!! We are so thrilled! :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

Congratulations on the approval julezabelle!

And Congrats on the interview dates, it is really wonderful that the timing has worked out so well for people!

For my part, I have tried calling NVC both Friday and Today and can not get thru (will try again later tonight), hoping CSC has forwarded our petition by now...it has been over a month since USCIS approved our case and we still have not received the hard copy of NOA2. I called about getting another copy and was told I would need to file a I-824 which can take 6 months to process and seems to carry a nice $340 filing fee...so now I need to do a bit of research and see exactly what we need the hard copy of the NOA2 for, if anything.

Other than that I've been sitting here, quietly staring out the window...trying to figure out how an ordinary person could collect $340 for doing something that takes 20 seconds...armed robbery is the only thing that has come to mind.

Oh, and Happy New Years!

Oh that just makes me sick that they would CHARGE YOU for THEIR mistake!! LAME is all I can think of. And then make you wait 6 months for it too? #######?

I had this same issue before with USCIS, they wont forward my approve petition to NVC and I called called and called, wrote them letters but they didnt do anything even with congress intervention until I had to file I-824 Notice of action on approved petition. I spent almost 2 years dealing with this issue. Wish you good luck.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Sara, I can totally relate to how you feel! We have our luncheon booked, but need to find a place to actually get married as our original place fell through! Ugh! We have what I think is a good back up, but will go check it out at the weekend to be sure. Fingers crossed. Still don't have a dress though *bites fingernails* I will shop around whilst in the UK though. Hopefully I will find an appropriate frock!

I'm so happy that you'll make your wedding date!! Yay for you! Yay for us! *hugs for happiness*

oh julez *hugs* for you too!!!! do you have any idea what you are looking for?? just an idea, I bought my wedding dress from Jessica McClintock, off the rack, and it is soooooo gorgeous, just what I wanted for about $250.00. the most expensive dress they have is like $450.00 so have a look. the website doesn't due the dresses justice though, I was a bit scared off by the site, and then went into the store and fell in love with the perfect dress! just an idea!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Things moving really well now. I'm so happy for Julez and teach. Funny thing is I would have made my original date on 3rd May, but never mind. I prefer being safe...back to the stressing thing again. I'm not going to relax until I'm walking towards Nick. I still just keep picturing getting declined because of finances.

My dress only cost £250. My tiara is the expensive part, but I didn't pay for that, my great great grandmother did.

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

that sounds great!

me and my fiance have decided to wed legaly really quick and then later when we're ok with all the papers and when we have less to worry about we'll organize a real wedding

i dont think i can cope with a wedding preparation right now, too much to worry about

it will be easier in a few months

congrats on your good planning though!

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-12

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-07-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-12-12

NVC Left : 2008-01-17

Packet 3 Received : 2008-02-01

Packet 4 Received : 2008-03-05

Interview Date : 2008-03-20

Visa Received : 2008-03-26

US Entry : 2008-05-04

Marriage : 2008-05-23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Congrats and hope interview goes well. I was also thinking of cupcakes. I didn't really want a wedding cake..

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Haha - glad some of you are - is Gretchen really disorganised then?!

Actually Gretchen is very organized also. it has made the process so far quite easy as far as the requirements. we are both on a mission lol to have no delays in our petition that are caused by us.

Chris

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

OMG OMG Just checked the email one last time before going to bed and my inbox had an email from CRIS.

Our NOA2 is on its way. I-129F APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am so happy I am smiling my broadest smile and am crying at the same time! and this too two days before Bhushan's birthday! Couldnt have gotten a better gift!!!!

Thanks to all of you for all the support. Couldnt have survioevd without VJ!

A smooth visa journey and much speed to all!

K-1 Timeline

07-27-2007: I-129F mailed to TSC

07-30-2007: Return receipt signed by TSC

09-12-2007: Petition returned by USCIS, asked to change to new fee schedule and resubmit

09-14-2007: Letter to congressman with copy of postmarked envelope asking for help with appealing rejection

09-20-2007: Reply from Congressman to send it back with old fee and copy of post-mark. Package sent again directly to VSC

09-24-2007: USPS delivered package to VSC at 2:32 PM

10-16-2007: NOA1 issued

10-19-2007: Touched

10-22-2007: NOA1 Received in the mail!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! and touched again the next day

12/20/2007: Touched!

12/21/2007: Touched

12/26/2007: RFE received in the mail and RFE reply sent the same day

01/02/2007: USCIS website update - received notice and case processing resumed

01/04/2008: touched

01/06/2008: Touched on a SUnday??????

01/07/2008: touched and APPROVED later in the day!!!!!!

01/10/2008: NOA2 Hard Copy Received

01/14/2008: NVC received and left the next day

01/28/2008: Packet 3 received

02/04/2008: Packet 3 submitted at US Consulate Mumbai

02/08/2008: Packet 4 received

04/14/2008: Interview!!!!!

06/02/08: POE JFK Received Temporary EAD Expires August 31st

06/06/08: Got married!

06/12/08: Applied for Bhushan's SSN

06/20/08: Received SSN in the mail

07/18/08: AOS packet mailed

07/21/08: Received by Chicago LockBox

07/25/08: Check cashed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
OMG OMG Just checked the email one last time before going to bed and my inbox had an email from CRIS.

Our NOA2 is on its way. I-129F APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am so happy I am smiling my broadest smile and am crying at the same time! and this too two days before Bhushan's birthday! Couldnt have gotten a better gift!!!!

That's awesome!! I'm so happy for you!! :D:dance::thumbs:

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Chris,

I cant help but ask this coz my fiance filed K1 and was acknowledged July 10. First touched was July 14, till now no touch or movement yet. Looking at your timeline, we were even ahead than yours. Anyway, i havent really been impatient but it has been 6 months already and its only this Dec that i became edgy about this. Now im thinking that perhaps the reason our papers has been delayed coz he has been divorced twice. Just wana know if you havent been married or been divorced too. Your reply to this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kat

Haha - glad some of you are - is Gretchen really disorganised then?!

Actually Gretchen is very organized also. it has made the process so far quite easy as far as the requirements. we are both on a mission lol to have no delays in our petition that are caused by us.

Chris

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

That's awesome!! I'm so happy for you!! :D:dance::thumbs:

Thanks so much CBR!! Heres to your touches being good too :-)

A smooth visa journey and much speed to all!

K-1 Timeline

07-27-2007: I-129F mailed to TSC

07-30-2007: Return receipt signed by TSC

09-12-2007: Petition returned by USCIS, asked to change to new fee schedule and resubmit

09-14-2007: Letter to congressman with copy of postmarked envelope asking for help with appealing rejection

09-20-2007: Reply from Congressman to send it back with old fee and copy of post-mark. Package sent again directly to VSC

09-24-2007: USPS delivered package to VSC at 2:32 PM

10-16-2007: NOA1 issued

10-19-2007: Touched

10-22-2007: NOA1 Received in the mail!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! and touched again the next day

12/20/2007: Touched!

12/21/2007: Touched

12/26/2007: RFE received in the mail and RFE reply sent the same day

01/02/2007: USCIS website update - received notice and case processing resumed

01/04/2008: touched

01/06/2008: Touched on a SUnday??????

01/07/2008: touched and APPROVED later in the day!!!!!!

01/10/2008: NOA2 Hard Copy Received

01/14/2008: NVC received and left the next day

01/28/2008: Packet 3 received

02/04/2008: Packet 3 submitted at US Consulate Mumbai

02/08/2008: Packet 4 received

04/14/2008: Interview!!!!!

06/02/08: POE JFK Received Temporary EAD Expires August 31st

06/06/08: Got married!

06/12/08: Applied for Bhushan's SSN

06/20/08: Received SSN in the mail

07/18/08: AOS packet mailed

07/21/08: Received by Chicago LockBox

07/25/08: Check cashed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Awesome I am happy for you... VSC sends it quick to NVC. I got approved Dec 23, reached NVC Dec 27 and sent out Jan 4 to Delhi.. i know its like 10 days but it was thru all the holidays....

K1 Visa Timeline :

07-27-2007- Sent out I-129f

08-07-2007 : Received NOA1

12-23-2007 : NOA2 approved

12-27-2007 : NVC Received

01-10-2008 : Case forwarded to New Delhi Embassy by NVC.

01-14-2008 : New Delhi Embassy received our file from NVC.

01-24-2008 : Submitted Packet 3 at New Delhi Embassy.

02-06-2008 : Submitted docs at VFS.

02-21-2008 : Interview- visa was approved pending security.

02-25-2008 : Called NVC and they said Visa is approved. VFS- they didnt get it yet.

02-27-2008: Visa in HAND!!!!

03-08-2007: Arrived at POE(JFK)

May 12-2008- Got the Marriage License

May 19-2008- Married!!!

AOS

06-06-2008 Mailed out AOS

06-08-2008 Delivered to Lockbox

06-16-2008 NOA for EAD, AP, AOS(dated June 12)

06-28-2008 Biometrics done!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.