Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
if you have been touched the date will have changed when you log into your case on USCIS but when you click on your case number nothing has changed!

Which is why I dont understand how some people can say they were touched twice in a single day... Its not like they put a time with the date.

Great the website's down.... I cant check my status now....maybe it's a good sign....maybe they are updating the cases....

ticker.png

People seek a life time finding some one to truly call their own...Others take it for granted till it goes away...Some look the wrong way till they miss it...All it ever took me was I look...

Date I-129F Sent: July 27, 2007

Date I-129F NOA1 (Receipt): August 13, 2007

Date I-129F NOA2 (Approved): December 28, 2007

Date I-129F NOA2 (Hard Copy): January 04, 2008

Date Package Received By NVC: January 07, 2008

Date Package Left From NVC : January 15, 2008

Date Received By Consulate : January 22, 2008

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) : Manila none pocket 3

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) : Manila none pocket 3

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4): January 24, 2008

Medical Appointment (K1 Visa): February 26, 2008

Interview Date (K1 Visa): March 4, 2008

Date K1 Visa Received : March 10, 2008

Date of US Entry : May 24, 2008

Date of Wedding : August 08, 2008

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
if you have been touched the date will have changed when you log into your case on USCIS but when you click on your case number nothing has changed!

Which is why I dont understand how some people can say they were touched twice in a single day... Its not like they put a time with the date.

Great the website's down.... I cant check my status now....maybe it's a good sign....maybe they are updating the cases....

when did u send ur application? :time:

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

Timeline

Good thing i checked here at the forum! I did try check my case online and their website is down. I just stared checking the website and just joined this forum a week ago. I should have joined months before. Are they really down during weekends or just now?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Good thing i checked here at the forum! I did try check my case online and their website is down. I just stared checking the website and just joined this forum a week ago. I should have joined months before. Are they really down during weekends or just now?

a couple of weeks back they were down for planned maintenance. This outage of the page may be a symtom of a bug found in the changes. Who knows.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I checked USCIS Online status this evening and no touches but was about to go to bed and checked USCIS one last time just for the heck of it and we have a "touch"!!!! I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight!! Please let it be an "approval touch"!!

I am *sure* it will be good news - they couldn't be so mean before Christmas!!!! :D I got two touches before my approval so maybe yours will be the same..? So much for things slowing down over the holiday season!! :D

:-) Got touched again today, my heart is skipping a lot of beats! Talk about prechristmas anxiety!

Congratulations to everyone that got approved today!!!!!

I have fingers crossed...I'm sure you will get good news very soon

Thanks Debz. The system is down now, maybe they are updating cases. Crossing it for an early feb interview for you!

:-) Got touched again today, my heart is skipping a lot of beats! Talk about prechristmas anxiety!

Congratulations to everyone that got approved today!!!!!

Ooh, I will keep my fingers crossed this will turn up good news for you very soon. You deserve it especially after all that hassle you had over the processing fee. Good luck! :D

Hello! Havent seen you around in a while or have you been around? Any updates with your case? Have a great Christmas!

A smooth visa journey and much speed to all!

K-1 Timeline

07-27-2007: I-129F mailed to TSC

07-30-2007: Return receipt signed by TSC

09-12-2007: Petition returned by USCIS, asked to change to new fee schedule and resubmit

09-14-2007: Letter to congressman with copy of postmarked envelope asking for help with appealing rejection

09-20-2007: Reply from Congressman to send it back with old fee and copy of post-mark. Package sent again directly to VSC

09-24-2007: USPS delivered package to VSC at 2:32 PM

10-16-2007: NOA1 issued

10-19-2007: Touched

10-22-2007: NOA1 Received in the mail!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! and touched again the next day

12/20/2007: Touched!

12/21/2007: Touched

12/26/2007: RFE received in the mail and RFE reply sent the same day

01/02/2007: USCIS website update - received notice and case processing resumed

01/04/2008: touched

01/06/2008: Touched on a SUnday??????

01/07/2008: touched and APPROVED later in the day!!!!!!

01/10/2008: NOA2 Hard Copy Received

01/14/2008: NVC received and left the next day

01/28/2008: Packet 3 received

02/04/2008: Packet 3 submitted at US Consulate Mumbai

02/08/2008: Packet 4 received

04/14/2008: Interview!!!!!

06/02/08: POE JFK Received Temporary EAD Expires August 31st

06/06/08: Got married!

06/12/08: Applied for Bhushan's SSN

06/20/08: Received SSN in the mail

07/18/08: AOS packet mailed

07/21/08: Received by Chicago LockBox

07/25/08: Check cashed

Timeline

Here's a system alert on the USCIS website. Their site is down and wont be up until Monday! :blink: How am I to survive the weekend!!

Systems Outage

Our Case Status Online, Change of Address Online and information about our processing times, field offices and civil surgeon locators are currently unavailable due to technical difficulties.

We anticipate they will be restored by Monday December 24, 2007.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

K-1 Timeline

09-12-2007: Petition returned by USCIS, asked to change to new fee schedule and resubmit

09-14-2007: Letter to congressman with copy of postmarked envelope asking for help with appealing rejection

09-20-2007: Reply from Congressman to send it back with old fee and copy of post-mark. Package sent again directly to VSC

10-22-2007: NOA1 Received in the mail!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! and touched again the next day

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Hey you. I've been busy the last couple of months with work and right now I'm visiting with Jesse for Christmas. I keep checking in to see how people are progressing but haven't been posting as often. It was great to see that you have some movement on your case. I'm looking forward to seeing you post your approval :D Nothing on mine as yet but I'm sure it will come :)

Have a wonderful Christmas kaush. Good to hear from you. :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Grrr @ system outage! Well, on the bright side it will prevent that despondent feeling on seeing the date unchanged. Hopefully monday will bring us both good news :thumbs:

Timeline
Hey you. I've been busy the last couple of months with work and right now I'm visiting with Jesse for Christmas. I keep checking in to see how people are progressing but haven't been posting as often. It was great to see that you have some movement on your case. I'm looking forward to seeing you post your approval :D Nothing on mine as yet but I'm sure it will come :)

Have a wonderful Christmas kaush. Good to hear from you. :)

Christmas with a SO sounds sooo good! Enjoy and don't forget to relax :-)

Grrr @ system outage! Well, on the bright side it will prevent that despondent feeling on seeing the date unchanged. Hopefully monday will bring us both good news :thumbs:

Amen to that!

K-1 Timeline

Timeline

Hi! Saw your timeline.. naiingit naman ako. My docs were acknowledged July 10 and 1st touch was July 14. Till now no news. Do you think it has something with the documents submitted. But if such is the case, how come my fiance has not received any call to that effect?

Filed: Timeline
Here's a system alert on the USCIS website. Their site is down and wont be up until Monday! :blink: How am I to survive the weekend!!

Systems Outage

Our Case Status Online, Change of Address Online and information about our processing times, field offices and civil surgeon locators are currently unavailable due to technical difficulties.

We anticipate they will be restored by Monday December 24, 2007.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Don't worry, before you know it, it will be monday and you will receive your approval. Fingers crossed for you!! :yes::thumbs:

Filed: Timeline
Spent a better part of the 2 hr phone call to Daniel just whimpering and whining abt our case. He is a saint to have so much patience to just listen to me complain about everything in the world.

The BIG question still is - Where the heck is our case? :clock::cry:

Getting varied answers like :

USCIS - Left on 11/27/2007, Has bn received at the Consulate on 12/12/2007

NVC - Haven't received the case yet, coz its not on their "SYSTEM"

USCIS - Re 'Case received at the Consulate on 12/12/2007' (as per sm officer)

Consulate - No info yet on their "SYSTEM"

What's going on?? :protest:

Need to Focus -

:D:DActually wanted to CONGRATULATE everybody who's

1. Received their NOA2

2. Received their Case Number from NVC

3. Case has been sent to the Consulate

4. Got their Packet 3

5. Got their Packet 4

6. Got their Interview Date

glitter-baby_12_21_2007_02_06_53_70283.gif

You should call DOS 202-663-1225, then 1, then 0, a VS can give you better info. :thumbs:

Oh!! we've tried all the numbers possible - USCIS, NVC, DOS, Consulate.

The only 1 person who gave us some info was an officer from the Military Liason at USCIS. She confirmed that the case has been received at the Consulate on 12/12/2007 (Daniel even made her swear on Baby Jesus, LOL!!!). In the meantime, the rest of the departments remain clueless.

Edited by DanielParul

well it's friday night and that usually means zinfandel but as it's nearly christmas (it's yule tonight instead of tomorrow due to moonphases) I've decided to indulge! Slab of high quality belgian high cocoa chocolate and a bottle of champagne.

So here's to all the recent movement and best wishes to those still waiting

Slainte!

Champagne & Belgian chocolate! How posh you are debz!!!

:lol: We celebrated our NOA2 with a bottle of Moet I got seven years ago :D

Ooooh - so exciting and the site is down?!?! That must be sooo frustrating - I swear I would be going crazy right now!!! I am sure you will hear really soon - if you get approved on Monday wouldn't it be awesome!? Christmas Eve?! :D

I'm soooooo hoping for approval before christmas...

Wish i have good news for my sweety for christmas like NOA2 but santa alittle late this year.

Have a happy holiday everybody!!!!

maybe after christmas its our turn getting approve...wish us luck :innocent::innocent::innocent:

btw... should i be worried mine never been touch since (8-13-2007)........

How do i know if its been touched?????

thank for any help guys.....

Hey - I think the answer to how you know has been answered but really I shouldn't worry just yet - It took me 151 days to get approved and there are many people who got NOA1s in July who still haven't heard anything yet :)

:lol: Soo true!! Although Janaus mentioned a post-NOA2 touch... and now I can't check mine!! :lol: I put a post-touch down because we found out we were approved on the 19th although it said we were approved on the 18th... :)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

we still dont have our NOA2!!!! we mailed our lawyer, telling them to call USCIS. its heartbreaking that they replied, to quote; "we are currently receiving approvals the same week as your NOA1, so we expect your NOA2 anytime now. To call USCIS would cause delay as your papers will be pulled out for supervisor!"

yeah right! how delayed could it be when its so delayed already!!?? :angry::wacko::crying:

I know our NOA2 will come, but goodness, come before the year ends! :whistle::whistle:

Well, on the lighter note, I truly belive that for everything there is an appointed time. So the time for our NOA2 is yet to come,. But it will surely come. (now i sound more like Jeraly! :innocent: )

Jeraly - am so happy you got your NOA2, as you deserve it girlie. :thumbs:

February 6-7, 2008 - EARLY MEDICAL! PASSED!!!!

March 03, 2008 - MEDICAL APPOINTMENT

March 10, 2008 - INTERVIEW!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.