Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
Gratzies Katz!!!! Hopefully you'll receive your packet 3 this side of the new year :D

Thank you. I hope so too. :D

Any movement for you yet? You should be getting approved any moment now. ^_^

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
I can't believe I am this happy over a stupid touch - I am shaking and in tears but then it is 1.30am - I literally checked the site as an aside while I wait for the flight tracker to stop saying scheduled and to say in air so I can get the map up - there was nothing at about 3 minutes past 5 (PST) but I thought I would check again anyway, as I do (obsessed) and the date changed and I think my heart might have just sat in my mouth for a full minute before it sank in!!

Like I said - even if it is an RFE, at least we know it is being worked on :D And the one thing I kinda wanted was to pick Jeremy up tomorrow with an NOA2 - even if it is just a touch then that is something - what great news to bring him!! :D

Hey! Looks like everyone seems to be getting good news - I just really hope that those who filed before me get their news or some kind of movement soon - it seems unfair that I should hear something and they don't. Now I feel guilty :P It's easier to be nice to people when you are in the same situation - now I will just sound patronising... Grr - anyone want my touch?! :lol:

Frustrating thing is they updated it just as it was time to go home - which means I bet I don't hear anything at the 2am updates!!! Grr!!!!!!!!! But ohhh - we should have something while Jeremy is here one way or another :)

Oh poo - and now the flight tracker is saying call airline instead of scheduled - just what I don't want!!! Now I have to find another one before I can settle down and I am so excited I don't even know if that will happen!!!

Jeraly! I'm going to send all the positive energy I can your way, so that this TOUCH becomes an APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------K1 Timeline------------------

05 Jul 2007: Mailed I129F petition

06 Jul 2007: CSC received petition

09 Jul 2007: NOA-1 Issued

10 Jul 2007: My check clears the bank

13 Jul 2007: I receive NOA-1 in the US Mail

19 Nov 2007: Touched

19 Nov 2007: USCIS website shows APPROVED

23 Nov 2007: I receive NOA-2 in the US Mail

12 Dec 2007: NVC receives petition

14 Dec 2007: NVC ships petition to Moscow embassy

19 Dec 2007: Moscow embassy receives petition

26 Feb 2008: Interview at Moscow embassy

13 Mar 2008: Received visa

18 Mar 2008: POE in Atlanta

09 May 2008: Wedding

-----------------AOS Timeline------------------

16 Jun 2008: Submittal for AOS

23 Jun 2008: NOA1 for AOS (I485, I765, I131)

24 Jun 2008: AOS checks cashed

15 Jul 2008: Biometrics appointment

04 Sep 2008: Received I-485 Interview letter

05 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Approved

08 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Received

29 Sep 2008: I-485 Interview (I-551 Stamp received)

07 Oct 2008: Green cards received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
Hey everybody!1

APPROVAL NOTICE SENT!!! Oh My dear God, we've been notified of approval letter sent!!!!!!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WACxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 17, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this

I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the

notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case

status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from

USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS

Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at

www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

I am so friggin happy I am jumping up and down right now!!! Whooo-hoo! Inna won't believe it!!

YAY!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! It's quite a relief to get the approval, isn't it? There's still a lot to do, but I bet it will all feel downhill now!

------------------K1 Timeline------------------

05 Jul 2007: Mailed I129F petition

06 Jul 2007: CSC received petition

09 Jul 2007: NOA-1 Issued

10 Jul 2007: My check clears the bank

13 Jul 2007: I receive NOA-1 in the US Mail

19 Nov 2007: Touched

19 Nov 2007: USCIS website shows APPROVED

23 Nov 2007: I receive NOA-2 in the US Mail

12 Dec 2007: NVC receives petition

14 Dec 2007: NVC ships petition to Moscow embassy

19 Dec 2007: Moscow embassy receives petition

26 Feb 2008: Interview at Moscow embassy

13 Mar 2008: Received visa

18 Mar 2008: POE in Atlanta

09 May 2008: Wedding

-----------------AOS Timeline------------------

16 Jun 2008: Submittal for AOS

23 Jun 2008: NOA1 for AOS (I485, I765, I131)

24 Jun 2008: AOS checks cashed

15 Jul 2008: Biometrics appointment

04 Sep 2008: Received I-485 Interview letter

05 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Approved

08 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Received

29 Sep 2008: I-485 Interview (I-551 Stamp received)

07 Oct 2008: Green cards received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
:dance: WWWOOOO!!!! the NVC recieved our petition & gave us a case#!!! :dance:

the lady told me it would be forwarded to the embassy in 2-3 weeks! things are gonna start moving fast now! :dance: :dance:

Haha, you must have rung them about the same time I did. Congrats to you! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Lol!! I'm trying!!!! I have checked but seem to have not got the middle-of-the-night-in-Cali approval I was hoping for -still, a touch is nice news to greet Jeremy with when I go to pick him up in a couple hours!!! EEEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! I am so excited - I hate this waiting around!!!

I googled those vaccinations too and came up with the same thing - seems weird they have it twice. Also seems weird they require chicken pox vaccine and then say it isn't available in the UK!!

I guess they have to have the same list for everyone, but my understanding is that they waive the requirement for the chicken pox vaccine if you you've already had the chicken pox (backed up by the blood test (done at the medical), a scar, or med records) Perhaps someone else knows or it might be something to ask the doctor at the medical?

I expect that you are covered then, for the TD...even though they have called it DTP (which I read as not required for our age group?) but I remember hearing that you needed to get boosters periodically for Tetanus (so while you may have had it as a kid, you'd probably need it again) which is probably why it is on the list?

Really happy for you and Jeremy, glad you'll be together soon! I always get so excited when I come over (and I can never sleep on the flight) then about three hours after I arrive I conk out....so maybe we'll hear from you this evening....big good news.....APPROVED! :dance:

07/16/07 posted I-129f

07/20/07 confirmed delivered by US Postal Service

8/23/07 No NOA1 !!!!

8/23/07 phoned USCIS (told they can't help until after 90 days)

8/23/07 contacted bank to get copy of Cx check...illegable...noc WAC#

tried for weeks to get actual check....not possible, had to wait the 90 days for info from USCIS

10/17/07 Phoned USCIS, got thru (!), got WAC number and NOA1 date!!!!

07/26/07 NOA1 (never recieved hard copy, was promised a copy would be sent)

11/01/07 Ordered copy of "long form" UK B.C.

11/05/07 Recieved B.C. (Wish USCIS was that fast!)

11/09/07 Submitted request for UK police records

12/04/07 APPROVED By USCIS NOA2 letter sent (or so they claim)

12/15/07 Police certificate recieved

12/28/07 Called NVC, not in system

01/04/08 petition forwarded to London

01/12/08 packet 3 received *rubs eye in disbelief* Speed and efficiency, can it be?

01/18/08 HARD COPY OF NOA2 ARRIVED...seems the snail made a wrong turn somewhere.

01/28/08 Returned packet 3 to London Embassy

02/12/08 Medical completed...no problem.

02/13/08 Packet 4 received from London Embassy

03/03/08 Embassy Interview

03/06/08 Visa Arrived....Lovely to finally see it even if it is a bit drab...after 8 month you think they'd have sprung for some gold foil or at least a COLOR photo?

TODAY...he's here! He's in the US! Hurrah!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

By the way, would u know of any email address at USCIS where I can follow up the NOA-2? Sorry, just curious or wondering if you know any. Or to other readers, if you know any customer service email add of USCIS where we can follow up for the NOA-2. Thanks

Haha! Yes I really hope so - he is going to be so tired - it has been a long flight as there was a 4 hour layover in Charlotte and then he has had to wait a long time for a coach from Gatwick - but two more hours!!! I can hardly believe it - I am so ansy and on edge because it is so close but I have to wait!!!

We are out this evening so hopefully we won't get back too late and when we do get back we will find some good news! Or at least another touch - from what I have read there have been a few people who have had a couple touches then nothing on the site - they just get their hard copy :) Hope I don't get an RFE although not the end of the world if I do!!!

Anyone have any idea about those flights though?! I am having a heck of a time trying to find anything!!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

:unsure: no one even touched my file! :wacko::blink::unsure:

claudia

If it makes anyone feel better, I had no "touches the entire time" when straigth to nothing to approved without a touch... so that can happen. dont give up!

Christine

:yes::luv: thank you Christine :thumbs:

Claudia

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I googled those vaccinations too and came up with the same thing - seems weird they have it twice. Also seems weird they require chicken pox vaccine and then say it isn't available in the UK!!

Jeraly,

They do not have it twice, technically.

DTP, or DIPHTHERIA TETANUS & PERTUSSIS, is given to a child between the ages of 2 months and 6 years of age.

TD, or TETANUS & DIPHTHERIA, is a booster shot given later in life to boost the immune systems defense against them again as effectivemess of the vaccines tend to decrease with age.

Pertussis (whooping cough)

What is pertussis?

Pertussis, or whooping cough, is a highly contagious disease involving the respiratory tract. It is caused by a bacterium that is found in the mouth, nose and throat of an infected person. In New York State, the number of pertussis cases each year varies from an average of 300 cases to over 1,000 cases per year. The reasons for these increases are not entirely clear, but three- to five-year cycles of increased number of cases are known to occur.

Who gets pertussis?

Pertussis can occur at any age. Although most of the reported cases occur in children under five years, the number of cases in adolescents and adults is increasing.

I have only ever seen one case in an adult myself and he was someone I worked with once.

The CDC contacted him and had him run through a comprehensive interview of where he had been and who he had been with for several weeks prior to his catching the disease. HE was also tasked with contacting everyone he knew he can into contact with after he contracted it to inform them to watch out for symptoms.

Tetanus is a medical condition that is characterized by a prolonged contraction of skeletal muscle fibers. The primary symptoms are caused by tetanospasmin, a neurotoxin produced by the Gram-positive, obligate anaerobic bacterium Clostridium tetani. Infection generally occurs through wound contamination, and often involves a cut or deep puncture wound. As the infection progresses, muscle spasms in the jaw develop hence the common name, lockjaw. This is followed by difficulty swallowing and general muscle stiffness and spasms in other parts of the body. Infection can be prevented by proper immunization and by post-exposure prophylaxis.

I got my first shot when I was younger and stepped ona rusty nail. The second shot was prior to my vist to the Philippines, as a booster.

Diphtheria is an upper respiratory tract illness characterized by sore throat, low fever, and an adherent membrane (a pseudomembrane) on the tonsils, pharynx, and/or nasal cavity. A milder form of diphtheria can be restricted to the skin. It is caused by Corynebacterium diphtheriae, a facultatively anaerobic Gram-positive bacterium.

Diphtheria is a highly contagious disease spread by direct physical contact or breathing the aerosolized secretions of infected individuals. Once quite common, diphtheria has largely been eradicated in developed nations through wide-spread vaccination. In the United States for instance, between 1980 and 2004 there have been 57 reported cases of diphtheria (and only five cases since 2000) as the DPT (Diphtheria–Pertussis–Tetanus) vaccine is given to all school children. Boosters of the vaccine are recommended for adults since the benefits of the vaccine decrease with age; they are particularly recommended for those traveling to areas where the disease has not been eradicated.

Just noticed they want you to get vaccinated for Varicella(Chickenpox).. I never got vaccinated, I contracted it. My moms reasoning for never getting me vaccinated was because the vaccine had a chance to give you the disease.

Edited by Arrta

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:dance: WWWOOOO!!!! the NVC recieved our petition & gave us a case#!!! :dance:

the lady told me it would be forwarded to the embassy in 2-3 weeks! things are gonna start moving fast now! :dance: :dance:

congrats! :dance::dance: I had same approval date as you, but still no case at NVC yet. hope we get moving soon too! :D:thumbs:

Mid-June filer, Mid-July NOA1 :(...

6/21/07 - I-129F Sent : transferred to CSC at some point...

7/12/07 - Received date as shown on NOA1 Hardcopy

7/18/07 - NOA1

7/21/07 - Check FINALLY Cashed!!!

7/24/07 - Finally got receipt number off the back of cancelled check!

11/23/07 - Our first ever touch!

11/27/07 - Touched on website

11/28/07 - NOA2!!!!!!!!

I-129f was approved in 160 days from your filing date.

12/21/07 - Received at NVC and assigned case number!

12/27/07 - Case forwarded to USEM

01/04/07 - Case received by USEM

02/25/08 - Scheduled St. Luke's Medical Appointment 7:00 AM

03/03/08 - Interview at USEM APPROVED

I had chicken pox as a child as well - just thought it was funny it was mentioned on the list but says it is unavailable in the UK! ;D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: Timeline

I see that there are a lot of UK citizens here and I have a question for you. This pertains to a divorce decree. When you sent your evidence to the USCIS, were you able to obtain a certified divorce decree? If so, how? If not did you send a copy of the regular decree with the red stamp on it? Was it approved? Just looking for a little assistance. Thank you.

Ahhhh - going nuts - leaving to pick Jeremy up in about an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
I see that there are a lot of UK citizens here and I have a question for you. This pertains to a divorce decree. When you sent your evidence to the USCIS, were you able to obtain a certified divorce decree? If so, how? If not did you send a copy of the regular decree with the red stamp on it? Was it approved? Just looking for a little assistance. Thank you.

If you are talking about the initial filing of the I-129F you just need to send a photocopy of your original divorce decree and you will take the original to your interview with you. Don't forget to send a photocopy of your marriage certificate too.

Gillian

Edited to add that I sent a photocopy of my original decree and was approved.

Edited by English Muffin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.