Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

@jeraly: so happy for you! i was so excited when eric arrived last month, and every weekend when we pick each other up from the trainstation (he currently works at the opposite end of germany) i nearly get a heartattack :)

i will have the pneumoccal shot tonite.

everything else is up to date, due to my J1 visa 2 years ago.

this whole wedding-planning-immigration-christmas-thing is driving me insane.

i wish i had a bunch of bridesmaids as slaves to do the work.

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO - seriously! Bridesmaids are more hassle than they are worth!! Of the three I have only one of them is worth her weight in gold!!! And even she can be hard to pin down from time to time!!

Wow - Eric is so close!! How long is he there for?!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline
LMAO - seriously! Bridesmaids are more hassle than they are worth!! Of the three I have only one of them is worth her weight in gold!!! And even she can be hard to pin down from time to time!!

Wow - Eric is so close!! How long is he there for?!

for a total of 8 weeks. we are very fortunate that his job allows him to travel to germany so much. but the weekend thing is worse than the 3-month thing. i can stand not seeing him for 3 months, but all the goodbyes every sunday are really hard on me. crazy, isn't it?

how long will jeremy be in the UK?

He's here for about nine days I think - I am trying not to think of it in terms of how long but of what we are going to do together :) It's easier that way :)

Just came back from the docs to get stabbed - only needed the polio/diptheria/tetanus booster (which is the DTP one mentioned at the top of this list) but does anyone know what the TD one is underneath it?! The nurse was really confused!!

Surely it is the same as the Dip/Tet one?!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

I know - it is hard but you will soon :) Just in our spreadsheet alone you have Rob & Maylee, CBR, Caro06 and DKM who all had their petitions received at CSC on the same day as you or before you and they are still waiting too :) It will happen in time and I know it is hard to be patient but you will get there :) *hugs*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Timeline

jeraly, i looked at the site you linked, and it seems as if we don't need the pneumococcal shot. is that right?

Not sure Tucson - it is for the London one... lemme see if I can find the German one... Which consulate are you going to? That is where will your interview be held?

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
:unsure: no one even touched my file! :wacko::blink::unsure:

claudia

If it makes anyone feel better, I had no "touches the entire time" when straigth to nothing to approved without a touch... so that can happen. dont give up!

Christine

K-1 Fiance Visa

July 21, 2007 I29F sent to Vermont Service Center

July 24, 2007 packet received and signed for

August 2007 received NOA1 with receipt date of July 31, 2007

Dec 10, 2007 received email notification that NOA2 approval notice has been sent and petition approved!!!!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2007 received hard copy NOA2 approval in the mail

Dec 14, 2007 called NVC said our case had been received and already sent to the New Zealand consulate in Aukland!!!! Whoohoo!!!

Dec 24, 2007 Fiance received packet #3 from Auckland Consulate WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! Merry Christmas to us!!!

Dec 29, 2007 Fiance completed packet 3 and sent to Consulate.

January 2, 2008? (checking the date) Consualte received packet 3 back

January 3, 2008 Medical

January 7, 2008 Inoculations

January 8, 2008 Received letter with interview date from Consulate!!

Jan 31, 2008 Interview scheduled

Jan 21, 2008 Visa approved!!!!!!!!!!

I-751 (remove conditions to receive perm green card)

04/14/10 Application to remove conditions sent

04/30/10 NOA1 received

05/17/10 Early Bio walk in (went smoothly no problems)

05/27/10 Biometrics scheduled - did not need to attend b/c he went early

07/07/10 Application Approved Card Production ordered email!!!!WOOHOO

07/14/10 Official approval letter -snail mail

07/19/10 Green card received Happy dance!!!! No more USCIS till 2020!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
He's here for about nine days I think - I am trying not to think of it in terms of how long but of what we are going to do together :) It's easier that way :)

Just came back from the docs to get stabbed - only needed the polio/diptheria/tetanus booster (which is the DTP one mentioned at the top of this list) but does anyone know what the TD one is underneath it?! The nurse was really confused!!

Surely it is the same as the Dip/Tet one?!

TETANUS AND DIPHTHERIA TOXOIDS (TD) VACCINE

Yeah, the doctor here was confused too when we asked her about the TD vaccination (so she assumed that I was confused and meant TB not TD...But I knew it was not Tuberculosis!), but at the time I could not remember what I had read and having assumed they'd know exactly what it was, I only wrote TD in my notes. But when I googled it a while back it came up with: TETANUS AND DIPHTHERIA TOXOIDS (TD) VACCINE

Big Congratulations to all of you that have had NVC, NOA2, and Embassy news over the past couple of weeks.

a-jeanne has been on my mind as well, hoping all will be sorted soon. :unsure:

Have been taking a break but lurking...got so obsessed waiting for the NOA2, I swore I would take a K-1 break for at least the two weeks, unless Jerlay got approved...then I would have chimed in....so get on with it why don't you? Get approved already! Congratulations on the touch! :thumbs:

07/16/07 posted I-129f

07/20/07 confirmed delivered by US Postal Service

8/23/07 No NOA1 !!!!

8/23/07 phoned USCIS (told they can't help until after 90 days)

8/23/07 contacted bank to get copy of Cx check...illegable...noc WAC#

tried for weeks to get actual check....not possible, had to wait the 90 days for info from USCIS

10/17/07 Phoned USCIS, got thru (!), got WAC number and NOA1 date!!!!

07/26/07 NOA1 (never recieved hard copy, was promised a copy would be sent)

11/01/07 Ordered copy of "long form" UK B.C.

11/05/07 Recieved B.C. (Wish USCIS was that fast!)

11/09/07 Submitted request for UK police records

12/04/07 APPROVED By USCIS NOA2 letter sent (or so they claim)

12/15/07 Police certificate recieved

12/28/07 Called NVC, not in system

01/04/08 petition forwarded to London

01/12/08 packet 3 received *rubs eye in disbelief* Speed and efficiency, can it be?

01/18/08 HARD COPY OF NOA2 ARRIVED...seems the snail made a wrong turn somewhere.

01/28/08 Returned packet 3 to London Embassy

02/12/08 Medical completed...no problem.

02/13/08 Packet 4 received from London Embassy

03/03/08 Embassy Interview

03/06/08 Visa Arrived....Lovely to finally see it even if it is a bit drab...after 8 month you think they'd have sprung for some gold foil or at least a COLOR photo?

TODAY...he's here! He's in the US! Hurrah!

Lol!! I'm trying!!!! I have checked but seem to have not got the middle-of-the-night-in-Cali approval I was hoping for -still, a touch is nice news to greet Jeremy with when I go to pick him up in a couple hours!!! EEEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! I am so excited - I hate this waiting around!!!

I googled those vaccinations too and came up with the same thing - seems weird they have it twice. Also seems weird they require chicken pox vaccine and then say it isn't available in the UK!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

On another note - am trying to find flights to LAX via Dublin and it seems to be really hard - any ideas? I'd like to fly out from Bristol but I can't see it happening so London airports are fine...

Oh - dates I am looking at are 5th Feb til 26th Feb :)

Gratzies Katz!!!! Hopefully you'll receive your packet 3 this side of the new year :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.