Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yay Jeraly!! I'm so excited for you. I know exactly how you feel except your touch is more legitimate since you didn't call like I did. AWESOME news! How exciting that you get to tell your fiance when you pick him up.. :D Who knows, maybe you'll get that almighty approval notice (email anyway) while he's still there. That would be sweet.

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Jeraly,

I was reading about your touch and decided to check, I just got a touch today too! We also have the same NOA1, and are both at the CSC (or at least that's what I gathered?), so perhaps this is a very good sign for both of us?

Also, since many people seem to make these things semi known and this is my first post on any of the boards here, I'm Ezekiel, living in the Seattle area, petitioning for my Fiancée Emma, from the Sydney area. More later perhaps, I'm tired. It's time for bed soon.

Anyway, I hope it's a good sign for all of us who tried to beat the fee increase! The official word from USCIS on processing times is just horrible right now, so seeing something like this is really encouraging.

Ezekiel Smithburg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Jeraly! yay! I have a positive feeling about this!!!!! I can't wait to check on this tomorrow, although I won't be able to until I get home from work. Wishing you two the best visit and an NOA2!

C2pirple....that's great news! I hope that is meaning the nvc back log is clearing some. Congrats to all approvals and touches! hoooray!

"The course of true love never did run smooth" - William Shakespeare

K1:

10/29/05...met online

11/23/05...met in person for the first time in London, England

06/29/07...got engaged!

07/19/07...mailed I-129F via certified express overnight mail

08/02/07...check cashed

08/04/07...NOA1 received in mail

12/11/07...NOA2 issued from CRIS email!! YAY!

12/12/07...touch!

12/17/07...received hard copy of noa2

1/14/08.....file reaches NVC

1/28/08.....packet 3 received

2/29/08.....medical interview

4/01/08.....interview

04/03/08...visa in hand!!

04/14/08...POE JFK!

05/17/08...Wedding!

Adjustment of status

06/21/08...Mailed AOS,EAD, and AP paperwork

06/27/08...NOA1

07/17/08...Biometrics

07/29/08...Transferred to CSC

08/21/08...Touch I-485!

08/22/08...Touch I-485!

08/25/08...Received AP in the mail!

08/28/08...Received EAD in the mail!

08/29/08...Email from CRIS welcoming the new permanent resident! YAY!

09/06/08...Green card received in mail!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
WE GOT A TOUCH!!!!!!!

Jeraly!!! You two are going to be approved tomorrow, I just know it!! It *is* fate, right when Jeremy gets there. See, these past few weeks, deep down, you knew what you were waiting for! All those times you said you thought it was waiting and waiting for him to get there so you could celebrate together.

I'm so happy for you guys! :D You have every reason to be excited even though it's "just" a touch.

I think tomorrow we'll all be reading your approved post. :D

K1

------------------------------------

07.12.07 - I-129f petition mailed

07.13.07 - I-129f received by VSC

07.18.07 - NOA1 notice

07.20.07 - check cashed

07.22.07 - touch

11.29.07 - NOA2, waited 140 days

11.30.07 - touch

12.03.07 - NVC Received

12.05.07 - NVC Left

12.10.07 - Consulate Rec'd

12.13.07 - Packet 3 Rec'd

03.13.08 - Packet 3 sent back to Montreal

04.08.08 - eligible for interview

05.13.08 - Packet 4 Rec'd

06.02.08 - Interview!

06.09.08 - Visa in hand!

06.16.08 - move date, POE via Peace Bridge, Buffalo, NY

06.20.08 - civil wedding

AOS

06.25.08 - AOS package sent

06.30.08 - received in Chicago

07.07.08 - NOA1 for 485 (AOS), 765 (EAD), & 131 (AP), rec'd in mail 07.14.08

07.09.08 - touch on all 3

07.10.08 - check cashed

07.28.08 - case transferred to CSC

08.02.08 - Biometrics

08.03.08 - touch on AOS

08.04.08 - touch on AOS & EAD

08.05.08 - touch on EAD

08.06.08, 08.07.08, 08.21.08, 08.22.08 - touch on AOS

09.03.08 - EAD approved!

09.04.08 - touch on EAD

09.05.08 - EAD card arrives in mail

09.06.08 - AP arrives in mail (no updates online or via email)

09.23.08 - touch on AOS

09.24.08 - welcome letter mailed

09.25.08 - touch on AOS

09.30.08 - AOS approved

10.01.08 - touch on AOS

10.04.08 - Green Card received

02.21.09 - "real" wedding in Montreal

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
This is very frustrating, in the Aug thread people who applied in mid August are getting approvals.. seems like no one even touched my file!

They haven't touched ours either!! Any day.....

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
WE GOT A TOUCH!!!!!!!

Ok so it isn't an approval (I remembered to check the actual status and not just the date) but that is just soooo amazing that something has finally happened as Jeremy is on the last leg of his journey here!!! It has to be fate, it has to be!! I am shaking like a leaf because I just didn't think anything was going to happen for ages!! I even refreshed just after 5pm PST and there was nothing - I thought I would again just for the hell of it as the flight tracker hasn't updated yet to show Jeremy in the air and the date changed to 12/17/07!!!!

WooooohoooooOO!!!! Ok - maybe I am overreacting - of course we still have the RFE option but at least we know someone has picked the damn thing up!!!

I am *so* happy :D

Stop thinking that much and enjoy your TOUCH :D .I just woke up and saw the news. In a couple of days you`ll be dancing with the rest of us :dance: . I`m really happy for you!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Congrats to all the approvees!!! :dance::dance::dance:

:cry: Nope!! NVC still hasn't received our case

I called NVC and DOS last night. they both told me that they got notice that it will take anywhere between 30 and 120 days for our petition to arrive at NVC.

*shrugs* i will call them friday again, though.

@jeraly: santa is on his way with your NOA2 in his pocket :)

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

I was reading about your touch and decided to check, I just got a touch today too! We also have the same NOA1, and are both at the CSC (or at least that's what I gathered?), so perhaps this is a very good sign for both of us?

I am sure it means good things for us both (but am remaining quietly skeptical for myself - seems too good to be true!) but :time: It will help us all!!!

Hve checked at various times through the night just in case! Am prolly going to be as tired as Jeremy when he arrives!! Apparently his plane left an hour late but is arriving 20 mins early?! Very odd - will just have to wait and see if I get a call I guess :)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

This is very frustrating, in the Aug thread people who applied in mid August are getting approvals.. seems like no one even touched my file!

If you check the spreadsheet here you'll see you don't have anything to worry about just yet - your time is really close and I am sure you will be getting good news soon :)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: Timeline
Congrats to all the approvees!!! :dance::dance::dance:

:cry: Nope!! NVC still hasn't received our case

I called NVC and DOS last night. they both told me that they got notice that it will take anywhere between 30 and 120 days for our petition to arrive at NVC.

*shrugs* i will call them friday again, though.

@jeraly: santa is on his way with your NOA2 in his pocket :)

www.brickshelf.com_gallery_welshielegos_Mosaics_TweetyMosaic_tweety_mosaic_complete.jpg

Makes me sooooo MAD!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

@ jeraly: hope you will have a great time with jeremy!

Eric and his parents + grandma will arrive tomorrow. inbetween christmas, ceremony and newyears I won't be able to visit VJ very often, but I'll keep you updated about our process :)

HUGS!!!!

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

Yeah - I have a few hours before I have to pick up Jeremy - I am still trying to think how I will tell him about the touch!!! I'm kinda hoping we get the approval with the middle-of-the-nigh updates but I am not expecting it - that would be too much to ask for surely?!?! Of course I am going to want to sit refreshing the USCIS page over and over but I won't be able to with Jeremy here so maybe that is a good thing!!

I am sooooo excited! Jeremy is going to be here in... just over five hours!!! And in an hour and a half I get to go and be stabbed repeatedly by the nurse!! Yay!! :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi There! We almost have same dates of filing. My fiance filed it late June 2007 and received notification July 2, 2007 but per USCIS acknowledged it July 10. First touch is July 14. It has been 160 days already. Do you think our papers have been incurring problems? Ave days for processing if you will look at California Service Center charts is only about 130 days. We are already way past the average. What do you think? Please keep me posted as to developments on your documents. Thanks and God bless!!!!

There are still people from June that are waiting so I don't think you have too much to worry about - I've been waiting about 150 days and only got my first touch yesterday. It might be worth a call to the service centre you sent your petition to and :time: because it helps us all!! You can ask them if your petition has been assigned to an officer or not yet and they might be able to help you although from what I have heard they aren't too helpful so it might take a few calls before you get someone worth talking to :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.