Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

:lol: Yeah Debz - never try cheering for a team of any kind!!! I think I am just one of those unfortunate people where things take a little longer - has to happen to someone so at least it is me and not someone else - as I am planning on moving at the end of June now there is no big rush - I just feel like you guys are all zooming off without me and that is harder than not having the NOA2 if that makes any sense :)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Aly...I have your email and your phone number....you ain't getting away!!!!!!

anyways...bedtime....5.45am alarm.....ick!

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Ooooh! It's official! I have a stalker!!! Now I am *definitely* a celebrity!! :lol:

Sucks to be you!! What an evil time of day!! I can cope with 6am at a push but anything earlier is night time :P Ohhh! Debz - by the time you get home from work I will be bouncing off the walls! You better be on here to calm me down!! I have the dentist tomorrow at 9am and the doctor at 11.30am then I have to pick Jeremy up at 3.15pm!! :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Sorry I have been away for so long. As I am sure you all know, life has been very busy thus far. Well, Belen had her interview today, and she has been APPROVED FOR HER VISA!!!! I posted a full review for the Consulate Section in Guayaquil, and we hope it helps others. Now we have to wait 4-5 days for DHL to deliver the Visa to Belen. The DHL office said it would be more like 2 days, but they tell everyone 4-5 days just in case... Anyway, Belen will be here on Christmas Day!!! I couldn’t have asked for a better Christmas present!!! I must not have shown up on the naughty list this year. LOL!!!! I hope all is well with everyone, and that you all receive some news very soon.

Take Care,

Jason & Belen

TIME LINE

17 Jul 2007: I-129F Sent to VSC

18 Jul 2007: VSC received application via FedEx

26 Jul 2007: Check Cashed (Retrieved Case Number from the back of the check)

27 Jul 2007: NOA1 Hard Copy Received

27 Jul 2007: 1st "Touch"

28 Jul 2007: Touched

30 Oct 2007 APPROVED!!! (Military Expedite)

1 Nov 2007: NVC received

5 Nov 2007: NVC forwarded to Consulate Section in Quayaquil

12 Nov 07: Consulate Section in Quayaquil received application

26 Nov 07: Belen Recevied Packet 4

27 Nov 07: Interview date scheduled for 23 January 08 (requesting Military Expedite for interview at this time)

29 Nov 07: Interview date Changed to 17 Dec 07

17 Dec 07: Interview complete, VISA APPROVED (waiting on DHL now)

25 Dec 07: Belen arrived in US

28 Dec 07: MARRIED!!!!!

GRATZIES!!!! What an amazing Christmas present!! Sooo close to Christmas - oh my gods - you must be absolutely ecstatic!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I agree...what a fabulous christmas present! I'm sooo happy for you and so sad for me! haha! But in brighter news, i got the hard copy of my noa2 today so that's a little lift...more sad for me stuff, i just called NVC, what a loop of ####### on the phone! I definitely have better things to do than keep calling that number to get the dates. I'll wait til I get the mail notice I think unless I'm just feeling desperate (which very well could happen mind you). So forgive me in advance if i'm slow with the arrived/left NVC dates. I'm just not willing to dial the phone and go through that CIRCUS of a phone system when I'll get the notice in the mail before long. OK...I'm feeling punchy today.

I haven't posted in a few days, Jeraly...I was really hoping to see your approval by now..sigh. I know you're beside yourself. Please know I'm thinking of you and praying that it will come soon. I'll tell you...I have a calming peace now and a faith that all will be well, so getting the noa2 does help you feel better. HURRY UP USCIS!!!

"The course of true love never did run smooth" - William Shakespeare

K1:

10/29/05...met online

11/23/05...met in person for the first time in London, England

06/29/07...got engaged!

07/19/07...mailed I-129F via certified express overnight mail

08/02/07...check cashed

08/04/07...NOA1 received in mail

12/11/07...NOA2 issued from CRIS email!! YAY!

12/12/07...touch!

12/17/07...received hard copy of noa2

1/14/08.....file reaches NVC

1/28/08.....packet 3 received

2/29/08.....medical interview

4/01/08.....interview

04/03/08...visa in hand!!

04/14/08...POE JFK!

05/17/08...Wedding!

Adjustment of status

06/21/08...Mailed AOS,EAD, and AP paperwork

06/27/08...NOA1

07/17/08...Biometrics

07/29/08...Transferred to CSC

08/21/08...Touch I-485!

08/22/08...Touch I-485!

08/25/08...Received AP in the mail!

08/28/08...Received EAD in the mail!

08/29/08...Email from CRIS welcoming the new permanent resident! YAY!

09/06/08...Green card received in mail!

Yeah - I think my time will come when it is meant to - I just truly hope that those who filed before me get approved first because they have been waiting longer :) Then I will gladly take my turn :) Of course if USCIS could manage that sometime while Jeremy is over then I will be more than happy - it would make things seem a little brighter if the reason we haven't heard anything so far is because fate was waiting for us to be together :)

Still nothing so on that note I am going to go to bed and chillax a little while I wait for a text from Jeremy to say he is boarding again - then I can set up my nice little flight tracker, leave my puter on and get some sleep before dentist/doctor tomorrow :)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

WE GOT A TOUCH!!!!!!!

Ok so it isn't an approval (I remembered to check the actual status and not just the date) but that is just soooo amazing that something has finally happened as Jeremy is on the last leg of his journey here!!! It has to be fate, it has to be!! I am shaking like a leaf because I just didn't think anything was going to happen for ages!! I even refreshed just after 5pm PST and there was nothing - I thought I would again just for the hell of it as the flight tracker hasn't updated yet to show Jeremy in the air and the date changed to 12/17/07!!!!

atlast!.jpg

WooooohoooooOO!!!! Ok - maybe I am overreacting - of course we still have the RFE option but at least we know someone has picked the damn thing up!!!

I am *so* happy :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello geordielover and everyone,

I thought I would have to wait 3 to 4 weeks before I hear from the NVC, but today in the mail I got a letter from the NVC in Portsmouth, NH and it states:

Dear Petitioner:

The State Department's National Visa Center has recently received an approved I-129F petition filed on behalf of your fiance' This letter is to let you know that within a week the petition will be forwarded to the appropriate visa-issuing post where your visa interview will take place.

then it goes on to names who the petition is for and gives the

INS Receipt Number EAC##########

and a Case Number RDJ##########

This case will be processed at RIO De Janeiro

Then it goes on to say..Your Fiance will soon receive a packet with instruction from the consular section on how to apply for the K1 Visa at that post and what documents will be required.

Sincerely,

Bureau of Consular Affairs.

I was quite surprised to get this letter so quickly. I think the National Visa Center is very efficient when it receives approved K-1 petitions...at least that is my experience. Are other who received their NOA2 getting this type of letter?

Well I am tickled pink! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I can't believe I am this happy over a stupid touch - I am shaking and in tears but then it is 1.30am - I literally checked the site as an aside while I wait for the flight tracker to stop saying scheduled and to say in air so I can get the map up - there was nothing at about 3 minutes past 5 (PST) but I thought I would check again anyway, as I do (obsessed) and the date changed and I think my heart might have just sat in my mouth for a full minute before it sank in!!

Like I said - even if it is an RFE, at least we know it is being worked on :D And the one thing I kinda wanted was to pick Jeremy up tomorrow with an NOA2 - even if it is just a touch then that is something - what great news to bring him!! :D

Hey! Looks like everyone seems to be getting good news - I just really hope that those who filed before me get their news or some kind of movement soon - it seems unfair that I should hear something and they don't. Now I feel guilty :P It's easier to be nice to people when you are in the same situation - now I will just sound patronising... Grr - anyone want my touch?! :lol:

Frustrating thing is they updated it just as it was time to go home - which means I bet I don't hear anything at the 2am updates!!! Grr!!!!!!!!! But ohhh - we should have something while Jeremy is here one way or another :)

Oh poo - and now the flight tracker is saying call airline instead of scheduled - just what I don't want!!! Now I have to find another one before I can settle down and I am so excited I don't even know if that will happen!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: Timeline

Hey everybody!1

APPROVAL NOTICE SENT!!! Oh My dear God, we've been notified of approval letter sent!!!!!!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WACxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 17, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this

I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the

notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case

status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from

USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS

Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at

www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

I am so friggin happy I am jumping up and down right now!!! Whooo-hoo! Inna won't believe it!!

YAY!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

hmm,

well I don't have much to report on the visa fron other than we are waiting for Dan to get his packet 3 and I am not happy that I can't get to a live human body at the Aukland Consulate to verify if they received the packet from NVC (it was sent last Thursday)

The good news is we set a date Sep 26, 2008 for the reception and we picked a venue yay!!! dance:: Now if his packet 3would just show up.... Can he get police records while he waits, what exactly does he need to get from the police? Where he has lived in New ZEaland? thats all he has ever lived in, but several apartments over the last 10 years.

Christine

K-1 Fiance Visa

July 21, 2007 I29F sent to Vermont Service Center

July 24, 2007 packet received and signed for

August 2007 received NOA1 with receipt date of July 31, 2007

Dec 10, 2007 received email notification that NOA2 approval notice has been sent and petition approved!!!!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2007 received hard copy NOA2 approval in the mail

Dec 14, 2007 called NVC said our case had been received and already sent to the New Zealand consulate in Aukland!!!! Whoohoo!!!

Dec 24, 2007 Fiance received packet #3 from Auckland Consulate WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! Merry Christmas to us!!!

Dec 29, 2007 Fiance completed packet 3 and sent to Consulate.

January 2, 2008? (checking the date) Consualte received packet 3 back

January 3, 2008 Medical

January 7, 2008 Inoculations

January 8, 2008 Received letter with interview date from Consulate!!

Jan 31, 2008 Interview scheduled

Jan 21, 2008 Visa approved!!!!!!!!!!

I-751 (remove conditions to receive perm green card)

04/14/10 Application to remove conditions sent

04/30/10 NOA1 received

05/17/10 Early Bio walk in (went smoothly no problems)

05/27/10 Biometrics scheduled - did not need to attend b/c he went early

07/07/10 Application Approved Card Production ordered email!!!!WOOHOO

07/14/10 Official approval letter -snail mail

07/19/10 Green card received Happy dance!!!! No more USCIS till 2020!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

This is very frustrating, in the Aug thread people who applied in mid August are getting approvals.. seems like no one even touched my file!

K1 Visa Timeline :

07-27-2007- Sent out I-129f

08-07-2007 : Received NOA1

12-23-2007 : NOA2 approved

12-27-2007 : NVC Received

01-10-2008 : Case forwarded to New Delhi Embassy by NVC.

01-14-2008 : New Delhi Embassy received our file from NVC.

01-24-2008 : Submitted Packet 3 at New Delhi Embassy.

02-06-2008 : Submitted docs at VFS.

02-21-2008 : Interview- visa was approved pending security.

02-25-2008 : Called NVC and they said Visa is approved. VFS- they didnt get it yet.

02-27-2008: Visa in HAND!!!!

03-08-2007: Arrived at POE(JFK)

May 12-2008- Got the Marriage License

May 19-2008- Married!!!

AOS

06-06-2008 Mailed out AOS

06-08-2008 Delivered to Lockbox

06-16-2008 NOA for EAD, AP, AOS(dated June 12)

06-28-2008 Biometrics done!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.