Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline
I went to school with a girl that yodelled.....was quite scary and worrying!

In what way?

The Xena Warrior Princess I'm about to kill you way or the grating on your ears kinda way?

kinda combination of both......death by yodel. It would drive you nuts but at the same time you couldn't help be amazed. Every so often checking behind yourself to make sure some barbarian army wasn't running towards you.

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thanks Arrta. I thought I was good, but wasn't sure, we had a sand storm all day here in Kuwait...just 6 more days until I leave for Home sweet home. i missed our first snow storm in the Washington DC area.

nice weekend everyone. I am about to go for dinner..

Cheers...but no beer or wine served here, have to wait to celebrate!

:angry:

Hi Bill y Bella,

Thanks, but I am a bit confused...I updated the database and it shows 136days for NOA2...Is there something else I need to update? Please advise.

Take a look at the information provided for other members who are posting here. Underneath where it says K-1 it shows the service center where they filed. But your information shows N/A in that field. So we can't tell that you filed at VSC unless we open up your timeline. You need to edit your profile to correct this. There is a field there where you specify the location where you applied for benenfits. Set that to VSC.

Let me know if this does not make sense.

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congrats to all the new approvies! :dance:

Please buy Gareth's Flat....http://www.taylorsestateagents.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-tayrps-LWC080078-1213606331

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
couldn't bear it...called NVC....AGAIN!!! :whistle:

file was entered into their system yesterday and should be with london in 5-10 business days.......may have my packet 3 before christmas after all!

I want to call again to see if ours has laft NVC yet, but I don't really want to be a pest! Well, I do, but :blush:

I'll see how I feel this afternoon. Maybe I won't be able to resist then knowing I won't be able to check until Monday. :unsure:

STP - inexplicably, the glass in my office window just shattered. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you? :P

I called them...well, actually I called the State Dept after hearing from NVC that they entered our case in the system on Monday (12/3/07). I just got off the phone with them (State Dept). Are training to be sarcastic and mean? The guy was a total ^%$%**&^%$#@$^&***%^ :angry: ! He said..."NVC sent your case electronically to Kenya, but has not mailed out the package yet." :angry: I asked him how Rama will be notified of the packet once it arrives and he told me, "Well, NVC will hunt him down. You know they have a lot of Kenyans to do that!" :angry:

WHAT FREAKIN EVER! I am sick of feeling at the mercy of these careless people. I have EVERY right to marry whom I choose. I paid the fee. I am signing a paper stating that I will be finacially responsible. He will come here and pay taxes. No one is losing out. Why do they have to be so damn vicious?

Sorry...had to vent. I just want a smooth interview and Rama here. BOO HOO! :crying:

Best Regards,

Crissy

I-129F Sent : Jule 5, 2007

I-129F NOA1 :July 13, 2007

TOUCHED: November 10, 2007

APPROVED: November 21, 2007

NVC Rcvd: December 3, 2007

Picked up packet: January 8, 2008

Medical: January 9, 2008

Police Report: January 28, 2008

Interview Date: FEBRUARY 6, 2008 @ 8 AM...PASSED INTERVIEW

Picked up Passport with VISA stamp from Embassy: February 12, 2008

Port of Entry JFK n Received 90 day work stamp in passport February 25, 2008

Applied for SSN March 3, 2008

Gareth is the same as your Nick. He actually flew on a plane for the first time when he came over here in July. He didn't like it very much. I felt bad that his first experience on a plane was a transatlantic flight from London to Sacramento, California. That is pretty long flight for a first timer. I was proud of him for making it.

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling so well because of your shots. I hate shots. I don't like needles.....I get sick to my stomach when I have to get shots. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Jeremy flew from LA to London for his first flight as well so I am sure he felt much the same as your Gareth!! :lol:

man, I missed so much in here last night! :(

it's been happening a bit recently - I just couldn't get into VJ, any part of the site... I'd click, and it would think about it for a while, and give me the error page... meanwhile, I could access everything else (ie other websites) lightning-fast

I was going to ask if anyone else had the same problem, but the pages of conversation would indicate that no, you did not :(

did someone just work out a way to ban me? :P

I've had that before as well - drove me nuts cause I couldn't get on here and check - had the same with mum's puter but Jeremy could get on fine so I figured maybe it was an ISP thing...

approved :dance:

I am strangely calm :)

OMG I am so so happy for you!!!! I was so excited when I checked the spreadsheet in work! I can't get on VJ (suspected racist content) while I am in work so I was totally made up - we have always said from the very beginning that we had such similar timelines that it would be interesting to see how things would go so I am hoping that means I should get my NOA2 right about..... NOW! *checks* Ok that didn't work...

I was e-mailing Debz in my manic excitement on your behalf!! I just wanted to get on here and congratulate you - maybe everyone elses excitement has stolen yours! I sometimes feel with mine that it is never going to happen - I am so used to seeing 07/26/2007 that I think I might puke wen I see it has changed...

How cool is that ...I have been to Nilgiri too rather interesting place and culture.

Cliff

Really?! What was your character name?! If you ever bothered to look at the wizlist I am on there as demigod :D I've met Sin/Motorola/Mark as well in San Francisco when I went over to Cali for the first time which was cool - been going there for about 8 years although I don't get on there much anymore :)

I was approved on December 6th. Just wanted to tell you so you can update the data base...I will update my timeline too.

Cliff

Congrats 2 u and stillthepretties

I've been obsessively checking uscis this past week. Apparently, they are shutting down the case status site for the weekend.

NOOOOOOOO!!!! How am I going to play the Mox Game?!?! Grrrr - that is going to drive me insane... You have the url for the info?! I have been obsessively checking USCIS and haven't seen that...

file was entered into their system yesterday and should be with london in 5-10 business days.......may have my packet 3 before christmas after all!

You already had my gratzies - I am soooooooo happy for you! :dance:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Jeraly

If u go to USCIS homepage, look on the right under Important Alerts (in red)... they just want to torture us :angry:

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
approved :dance:

I am strangely calm :)

Congratulations! :dance: I'm in the US and popped online to see if there were any recent approvals. Glad to see one of them was yours! Horray!

Timeline

Jeremy flew from LA to London for his first flight as well so I am sure he felt much the same as your Gareth!! :lol:

Poor guys! It's a long flight. I have done it twice non-stop from San Francisco. In fact I do it again on Tuesday. I am excited, but I have not been to England in the Winter. I am a California girl and I fear I will freeze to death.

Please buy Gareth's Flat....http://www.taylorsestateagents.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-tayrps-LWC080078-1213606331

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

it's a pretty damn mild winter so far; you might even enjoy it ;)

thank you so much, Jeraly and babblesgirl and EVERYONE being so lovely and happy on my behalf :)

I joined VJ because of all the extra information it afforded, but never expected to find such a lovely supportive community... you're all wonderful :)

grouphug.gif

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Timeline
it's a pretty damn mild winter so far; you might even enjoy it ;)

thank you so much, Jeraly and babblesgirl and EVERYONE being so lovely and happy on my behalf :)

I joined VJ because of all the extra information it afforded, but never expected to find such a lovely supportive community... you're all wonderful :)

grouphug.gif

Thanks, StillThePrettiest! All Gareth tells me is to bring "a jumper and a jacket". Took me awhile to figure out that a jumper is a sweater and not what we call jumpers here (little onesy type things that little girls wear). ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I want to call again to see if ours has laft NVC yet, but I don't really want to be a pest! Well, I do, but :blush:

I'll see how I feel this afternoon. Maybe I won't be able to resist then knowing I won't be able to check until Monday. :unsure:

STP - inexplicably, the glass in my office window just shattered. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you? :P

I called them...well, actually I called the State Dept after hearing from NVC that they entered our case in the system on Monday (12/3/07). I just got off the phone with them (State Dept). Are training to be sarcastic and mean? The guy was a total ^%$%**&^%$#@$^&***%^ :angry: ! He said..."NVC sent your case electronically to Kenya, but has not mailed out the package yet." :angry: I asked him how Rama will be notified of the packet once it arrives and he told me, "Well, NVC will hunt him down. You know they have a lot of Kenyans to do that!" :angry:

WHAT FREAKIN EVER! I am sick of feeling at the mercy of these careless people. I have EVERY right to marry whom I choose. I paid the fee. I am signing a paper stating that I will be finacially responsible. He will come here and pay taxes. No one is losing out. Why do they have to be so damn vicious?

Sorry...had to vent. I just want a smooth interview and Rama here. BOO HOO! :crying:

Dang! That was totally unprofessional and uncalled for! It's scarey to think that people like this jerk have our lives in their hands! If not for that.... I'd be tempted to call and complain! What an ###!

09/03/08 - Visa Approved!!!!!!!

09/10/08 - Picked up visa

09/20/08 - Arrived in the US - WHOOOOHOOOOO!

12/06/08 - Wedding

01/12/09 - AOS sent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

wow very nice to see all the approvals! I am happy for you all and I am noticing that my petition is getting passed by statistically. I think that may be because my brother just got accepted into a certain federal intelligence/security agency 2 weeks ago so our names probably got hit in the FBI database. They GRILLED him about my fiancee, asking all sorts of suspicious questions about her. They wanted all of her bio information so I told him they should just check with USCIS hehe. I gave him a copy of the g-325. I wish he would have waited another month but oh well. :P

Edited by DKM

Visa took too long, grew apart and withdrew visa after six months.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.