yonca2021

ANKARA INTERVIEWS 2021

80 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
11 hours ago, Sedrof614 said:

This is beneficial information. Thank you so much!; I hope people also post their experiences. This would be very helpful for all of us. I have been DQ since 05/01/2022; it's almost seven months now, and we have yet to have an interview. Visa type CR1 also, I am US, a citizen.

•  

7 months for a cr1 visa?? From the ones i've checked that have a timeline on here, i've been expecting it to be under 2-3 months

6 hours ago, muzaffer28 said:

7 months for a cr1 visa?? From the ones i've checked that have a timeline on here, i've been expecting it to be under 2-3 months

@muzaffer28 When you say "from the ones here", who do you exactly mean? As far as I know, there are not many people that are waiting to interview in Ankara embassy, so statistics is not great. I've heard that it takes over a year for Ankara to get an interview. It is about 2 years for different embassies, such as the one in Canada. So, yes it is likely to take quite long. Please correct me if I am wrong. Do you know of anyone whose interview timeline is shorter (for Ankara embassy)?

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Iran
Timeline
On 11/21/2022 at 11:22 PM, Sedrof614 said:

Us embassy Ankara interview schedule: 

I have read all the comments on this topic and am still looking for helpful information. We are all looking for the same answer, which could help more folks. Can someone please answer these questions; remember, your response will help thousands of people just like you.

1- Are You Documentary Qualified?

2 -How many months have you been waiting for your interview?  

3- Have you had your interview? If you answered "Yes" How long it took you to get your interview?

Thank you in advance!

1- Yes

2- NVC DQ on 12/3/21 (Iranian parents of a US citizen)

3- Pending an interview from Ankara, already more than 13 months

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, A.R.M said:

Hello everyone. Does anybody have a ballpark idea on how long it takes from DQ to interview in Ankara for EB cases, non Turkish citizen? Thank you!

Hello. I am wondering about it too. Unfortunately there aren't much information for Ankara in this forum to get an idea of how long the wait is between the DQ and Interview. I wish there was. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I'm at almost 2 months after DQ for my cr1 and still nothing about an interview.  I took a look at the visas issues by embassy, and it looks like Ankara does less than 10 cr1 visas a month which seems absolutely terrible.  Even just 100 people waiting would mean an over 10 month wait 🤦‍♂️🤬

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2022 at 1:10 PM, Characteristicall said:

Hi @selim2022. Can you please let us know if you got your interview? If so, can you inform us on what type of questionsyou were asked for an EB2 visa? Did you have a job offer or were you NIW? I'm waiting for my interview in Ankara for EB2 as well. Thanks a lot! 

@Characteristicall @selim2022 Hi, have gotten IL or interviewed? I will also interview in Ankara. Thanks

13 hours ago, Sevil said:

Hi,

Yes we got our interview letter on March 22nd in 2022. Our interview was in April 28th 2022. 

Hi @Sevil Can you please let us know what the interview was like? Medicals, interview process, questions, etc. It would give us some ideas as there isn't current information for the Ankara post. Thank you. 

@Damiores Sevil's case gives us that information, it is about 18 months. Quite long, unfortunately. I'm waiting since 2022. What is your DQ month/year? 

On 2/26/2023 at 1:14 PM, Characteristicall said:

Hi @Sevil Can you please let us know what the interview was like? Medicals, interview process, questions, etc. It would give us some ideas as there isn't current information for the Ankara post. Thank you. 

@Damiores Sevil's case gives us that information, it is about 18 months. Quite long, unfortunately. I'm waiting since 2022. What is your DQ month/year? 

When in 2022 did you DQ. I am about to send civil documents to NVC. I read 8 months wait time from DQ to interview on Facebook 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.