Sarge2155

I - 751 January 2022 Filers

1,059 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, KenandBina said:

I can send mine Jan 23rd… praying we get ours waived too! How soon after sending the packet are people being notified the interview is waived? 

Like was pointed out they usually don't inform you the interview has been waived until around the time it's time for the interview. In case of the ROC looking at the trends I would say that's a year plus easy!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Well folks the boat anchor has been raised and the ship has sailed. Just sent off the ROC packet scheduled to arrive on January 6th. I know I said I was going to ship it off on the 5th, but I just got so antsy and I wanted to get it off my hands. Anyway it was not submitted early as my window opened Jan 3rd Here's wishing everyone has a successful submission and congrats to all those who have already sent in their packets! Copied the address and took it with me to FedEx so they could make a label.

Here it is all 6.2 pounds worth:

20220103_143800.thumb.jpg.a9d76eef76a65e278f784a65e31fb84b.jpg

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Well our packet made it to USCIS in Phoenix, sent it FedEx on the 4th of January, delivered 6th January!

Citizenship Complete!

So far so good mailed packet on the 4th of January and USCIS received it on the 6th of January. Got the text message with case number beginning with SRC (Texas Service Center) on 8th of January. Not worried about the check not being cashed as Uncle Sam will get his money!!!!

Citizenship Complete!

Hi everyone!

I'm just preparing my cover letter for i-751, but I'm not sure which USCIS service centre is mine. I'm pretty sure usually on the NOA's there are three initials somewhere which tell you your service centre (if i remember correctly) but I can't for the life of me see it anywhere on my i-751 notice. Can anybody help me? All I can see is my A#.

Thank you :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
15 minutes ago, cakegoblin said:

Hi everyone!

I'm just preparing my cover letter for i-751, but I'm not sure which USCIS service centre is mine. I'm pretty sure usually on the NOA's there are three initials somewhere which tell you your service centre (if i remember correctly) but I can't for the life of me see it anywhere on my i-751 notice. Can anybody help me? All I can see is my A#.

Wait, are you about to mail your package?

Which notice are you talking about?

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

16 minutes ago, cakegoblin said:

Hi everyone!

Where to file

U.S. Postal Service (USPS): 

USCIS
Attn: I-751  
P.O. Box 21200 
Phoenix, AZ 85036-1200

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries: 

USCIS 
Attn: I-751 (Box 21200)
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100 
Phoenix, AZ 85034-4850

Citizenship Complete!

17 minutes ago, cakegoblin said:

Hi everyone!

You will not know where the center that will process your packet until they send you your NOA.

Citizenship Complete!

23 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

You will not know where the center that will process your packet until they send you your NOA.

Oh okay - I think I got confused because I looked at a few example cover letters for i-751 people had posted on here and noticed someone put Texas on theirs, and another person California. I'm not sure why they put those locations. Should I just write Arizona on mine then?

Thank you

16 minutes ago, cakegoblin said:

Oh okay - I think I got confused because I looked at a few example cover letters for i-751 people had posted on here and noticed someone put Texas on theirs, and another person California. I'm not sure why they put those locations. Should I just write Arizona on mine then?

Thank you

Depending on how you want to send your packet, that's where you send it too. Look at the addresses I posted  and choose either USPS or FedEx or UPS etc. You address your cover letter to where ever you are sending your packet.

Citizenship Complete!

7 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Depending on how you want to send your packet, that's where you send it too. Look at the addresses I posted  and choose either USPS or FedEx or UPS etc. You address your cover letter to where ever you are sending your packet.

Thank you for the clarification!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Ok, I think I've got it now.  This week we'll be pouring through photos and trying to dig up a letter or two from friends/family (if we even kept any).  Tomorrow I'm checking with the vet as they were supposed to put wife on the account, but as of the latest invoice, her name isn't there.  Planning to drop this packet off with USPS (overnight/2day) no later than Monday the 17th.  Let me know if you think I'm missing something, thanks!  I've edited the stuff I pasted here to not list personal info.

USCIS

Attn: I-751

P.O. Box 21200

Phoenix, AZ 85036-1200

Original Submission

Nature of the submission: I-751 joint petition to remove conditions on residence for

Conditional Resident (Petitioner): xxxxxxx

SSN / DOB

US Citizen Spouse: xxxxxxx

SSN / DOB

Dear Sir or Madam:

Please find enclosed a joint Form I-751 and materials to support removal of conditions on residence for xxxxxxx. USCIS granted xxxxxxx her conditional permanent residence on xxxxxxx. The materials, which show a merging of our personal and financial lives since marriage (xxxxxxx), are organized in tab dividers for your convenience. Thank you for your prompt processing of our application and for what we hope is your favorable response at your earliest opportunity.

Sincerely,

me and her

(insert both signatures here)

--page break--

Exhibit A – Form 751

• Personal check in the amount of $680, for the combined total from fees of Form I-751 and Biometrics Services Fees, made payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

• Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

• Copy (front and back) of USCIS Form I-551 (Permanent Residence Card)

• Enlarged copy (front and back) of USCIS Form I-551 (Permanent Residence Card)

• Form G-1145, e-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

Exhibit B – Marriage

• Certified copy of marriage certificate between xxxxxxx and xxxxxxx on xxxxxxx in at the Fairfax County Circuit Courthouse in Fairfax, Virginia.

• Note: Our plan is to have a wedding ceremony with family and friends in Japan as Chie’s parents are unable to travel. However, due to COVID travel restrictions, we have been unable to go.

• Certified copy of name change

• Note: we did not realize we could change xxxxxxx last name when we got married, so we had to file a petition to change her name afterwards

Exhibit C – Cohabitation

• Copies of me and her current driver’s licenses showing joint residence at xxxxxxx

• Copies of monthly statements, group plan details, and service address for Google Fi cell phone service

• Copy of Dominion Energy monthly statements (only 6 months available) plus 18 months billing/payment history showing xxxxxxx and xxxxxxx as responsible for paying electricity usage at joint residence

• Copy of pet adoption application through A Forever Home Rescue Foundation listing xxxxxxx and xxxxxxx as the applicants to adopt a dog

Exhibit D – Tax Returns

• Copy of joint federal tax return transcript for 2019

• Note: 2019 tax returns were filed under her maiden name as we had not yet filed with the Social Security Administration to change her name

• Copy of joint federal tax return transcript for 2020

Exhibit E – Financial Commingling

• Copies of bank statements of our joint checking, savings, and money market accounts at credit union since April 2020

• Copies of bank statements of our joint checking and savings accounts at credit union 2 since August 2020

• Copy of the beneficiaries page from his’ employer’s 401k account showing her as the beneficiary

• Copy of beneficiary summary from his other retirement account, showing her as the beneficiary of Rollover and Roth IRA accounts

• Copy of beneficiaries page from his brokerage account showing her as the beneficiary

• Copy of Beneficiaries page from his online savings account showing her as the beneficiary

Exhibit F – Emergency Contacts

• Copy of her emergency contact page from  MyChart health system showing him as her primary contact

• Copy of his emergency contact page from MyChart health system showing her as his primary contact

• Copy of emergency contact list from his employer showing her as primary emergency contact

Exhibit G – Insurance

• Copy of Auto Insurance declarations page showing both are covered under the same policy

• Copy of his 2022 benefits confirmation statement showing both are covered for health/dental/vision insurance (insurance cards for 2022 have not yet arrived), and that she is the beneficiary of his employee-sponsored life insurance

Exhibit H – Joint Memberships

• Copy of his Amazon Household details showing her as a member to share Prime benefits

Exhibit I – Photos

Timeline
8 minutes ago, NihonJim said:

Exhibit C – Cohabitation

Do you guys have a joint lease or deed?

FROM F1 TO AOS

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

July 18, 2023 approval

N400 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Rocio0010 said:

Do you guys have a joint lease or deed?

Nope.  I bought the place back in '03 with my dad.  So I may have some paperwork that says he and I own it, but I'd have to dig that up (he may have it for all I know).  Next step after submission is to get working on transferring it out of his name and into hers.

Timeline
1 minute ago, NihonJim said:

Nope.  I bought the place back in '03 with my dad.  So I may have some paperwork that says he and I own it, but I'd have to dig that up (he may have it for all I know).  Next step after submission is to get working on transferring it out of his name and into hers.

That’s ok. If I were you, I’d add a brief note in the cohabitation section explaining this.

FROM F1 TO AOS

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

July 18, 2023 approval

N400 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.