Sarge2155

I - 751 January 2022 Filers

1,059 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

I've  heard of some folks being able too, but I've never seen any on my account. So I'm  not sure really.

I mean, at least they send you a notification that you have a RFE coming. My previous landlord is really nice and maybe if the need arises, I can ask him to check my mailbox. I am just disappointed 

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

1 hour ago, Rocio0010 said:

I mean, at least they send you a notification that you have a RFE coming. My previous landlord is really nice and maybe if the need arises, I can ask him to check my mailbox. I am just disappointed 

I understand hopefully all will be ok!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Halfway through printing out all my documents/photocopying things for the package (x2 so I have a reference copy) and I get the dreaded LOW TONER warning 🤣 Got a new toner cart coming on Monday but d'oh!

Before you start printing/copying make sure your printer has enough ink/toner! 🤪

Timeline
3 minutes ago, yoda one for me said:

Halfway through printing out all my documents/photocopying things for the package (x2 so I have a reference copy) and I get the dreaded LOW TONER warning 🤣 Got a new toner cart coming on Monday but d'oh!

Before you start printing/copying make sure your printer has enough ink/toner! 🤪

Oh boy I went to OfficeMax to print! We have an old printer that doesn’t work quite well, so I just went there. I must have been there around 2 hours, printing. I swear I was this close to sitting on a beach chair and popping up a beer while the printer did its thing lol. 
Been working on putting the whole package together with the fastener last night. Only to realize that I’ll have to disassemble it again soon to add the last statements. 😂

FROM F1 TO AOS

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

July 18, 2023 approval

N400 

4 hours ago, yoda one for me said:

For sure making a double copy of your ROC packet really eats up ink/toner, good idea to have an extra already on hand before you start! That saved me big time having extra ink cartridges on hand.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

18 hours ago, Guido51 said:

hi everyone thanks for helping each other here.

do you guys use any mobile app to track the status of your cases? if yes, can you share which apps?

It's a matter of personal choice, just go to the app store and type in USCIS apps and it will list you a couple, but to answer your question I use "Notifier for USCIS Case or USCIS App)

Citizenship Complete!

4 hours ago, Rocio0010 said:

Oh boy I went to OfficeMax to print! We have an old printer that doesn’t work quite well, so I just went there. I must have been there around 2 hours, printing. I swear I was this close to sitting on a beach chair and popping up a beer while the printer did its thing lol. 
Been working on putting the whole package together with the fastener last night. Only to realize that I’ll have to disassemble it again soon to add the last statements. 😂

For real, I had to disassemble mine many times to add other forthcoming documents, don't sweat it that's normal. You might want to limit your take-downs though and save your documents coming in to include all at one time. That is what I did as I did get tired of tearing the packet down and then putting it back together again several times LOL

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

For real, I had to disassemble mine many times to add other forthcoming documents, don't sweat it that's normal. You might want to limit your take-downs though and save your documents coming in to include all at one time. That is what I did as I did get tired of tearing the packet down and then putting it back together again several times LOL

I’m just going to do it all in one day once I have ALL documents missing.

Btw the fastener did work! Not much room left though. But I feel peace that my package will be thorough and complete!

FROM F1 TO AOS

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

July 18, 2023 approval

N400 

9 minutes ago, Rocio0010 said:

I’m just going to do it all in one day once I have ALL documents missing.

Btw the fastener did work! Not much room left though. But I feel peace that my package will be thorough and complete!

You got a fat packet too! Maybe that will get us a surprise later on LOL. I'm hoping so! Did you go with the 3" fasteners? Yes I did not have much space in the fastener left either. I could not have added much more to that 3 incher LOL

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

You got a fat packet too! Maybe that will get us a surprise later on LOL. I'm hoping so! Did you go with the 3" fasteners? Yes I did not have much space in the fastener left either. I could not have added much more to that 3 incher LOL

I did go with the 3” fasteners. I’m still missing one bank statement and a couple of joint bills. 
I went to FedEx yesterday to pick a couple boxes and the shop attendant said “oh yeah, we have this small mailing box” once I told him I had to send “some” papers for immigration. I was like “no kiddo, that’s not going to cut it!”

FROM F1 TO AOS

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

July 18, 2023 approval

N400 

1 hour ago, Rocio0010 said:

I did go with the 3” fasteners. I’m still missing one bank statement and a couple of joint bills. 
I went to FedEx yesterday to pick a couple boxes and the shop attendant said “oh yeah, we have this small mailing box” once I told him I had to send “some” papers for immigration. I was like “no kiddo, that’s not going to cut it!”

You'll need a medium box and stuff the sides with paper so it won't move around in transit! There are two kinds of medium boxes though get the one that I posted in the picture a couple of post prior to this. They are free anyways!

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

You'll need a medium box and stuff the sides with paper so it won't move around in transit! There are two kinds of medium boxes though get the one that I posted in the picture a couple of post prior to this. They are free anyways!

Yep, they gave me a bunch of boxes!

FROM F1 TO AOS

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

July 18, 2023 approval

N400 

Timeline

Update about the change of address issue:

I decided to chat with Emma today. They said that they can only update the address when you have a pending case, which I won't until the end of the month. 

Agent said to inform local office about my change of address (???????) I mean, the i-751 doesn't go straight to the local office!!!! 

He also said to "inform about my new address when I file i-751" I said that yes, I HAVE to put the new address in the form, but I asked him if I should include a screenshot of the email I got when I filed AR-11. He said "You might do so at your own discretion". So basically it was useless. 

I will include a screenshot with a note about my change of address on my ROC. That's about all I can do. I'm frustrated!

FROM F1 TO AOS

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

July 18, 2023 approval

N400 

Can it be paid for by credit card, or does it have to be by check? If I can, I'd love to get cash back on my credit card. I see that most pay by check and thought I'd ask. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.