Redheadguy03

Getting college transcripts

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

...  colleges in the US won't accept transcripts directly from the student. You have to use a third party such as World Educational Services to obtain the student's transcript

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

6 hours ago, Redheadguy03 said:

Does anyone know of an easy way to get college transcripts evaluated from the Philippines? It's been a nightmare trying to get a sealed transcript from my wife's school. 

I had my college transcripts evaluated by Ucredo. This is one of the places that UWF accepts course-by-course evaluation from. This was pretty painless except having to scan all my transcript's pages.

Getting the transcript from the college might vary... I requested mine as soon as I graduated so I had no problem with waiting.

Edited by MarryMe987654

New Petition:

Apr 5,  2023: Naturalization

Apr 6, 2023: I-130 for my mother

Apr 6, 2023: NOA1

Apr 9, 2024: Approved

Apr 13, 2024: Sent to NVC

Apr 18, 2024: Received email fr NVC and paid the AOS/IV fee

Apr 23, 2024: CEAC website shows "Paid"

Apr 25, 2024: Uploaded Civil and Financial documents

May 1, 2024: Documents accepted except for marriage certificate (unreadable) and death certificate (wrong file)

May 3, 2024: Ordered marriage certificate and death certificate from PSA online

May 9, 2024: Received email from PSA that marriage cert is blurred/eligible--will need 15 more days for reverification

May 22, 2024: Marriage Cert received from PSA (death cert was delivered 2 weeks earlier)

May 23, 2024: Uploaded new files to the CEAC website

May 29, 2024: Documentary Qualified

July 13, 2024: Expedite Request to NVC

July 15, 2024: NVC responded that it will forward the request to the embassy

July 16, 2024: Expedite request rejected by the embassy

7 hours ago, Hank_ said:

...  colleges in the US won't accept transcripts directly from the student. You have to use a third party such as World Educational Services to obtain the student's transcript

I'm aware, but world educational services requires you to send them to them sealed or the school to do it. Well the Philippines sure doesn't make that easy. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.