Nature Boy 2.0

Kamala Harris described as a ‘bully’ and ‘soul-destroying’ boss

40 posts in this topic

A lot of times hot women, think they can get by with any thing 

https://nypost.com/2021/12/06/kamala-harris-described-as-a-bully-and-soul-destroying-boss/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Not to worry, Jen Psaki said Kamala is a joy to work with and she is very popular.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

She is a public figure and criticism,  accurate or not, is fair play.  But imagine if you will, if Kamala said all of these things in public:

"If Donald Trump can't satisfy his wife, what makes him think he can satisfy America?"

"If he were a woman, I don't think he'd get five percent of the vote."

"Such a nasty man"

"He's a crazed, crying lowlife" and a "dog."

""All of the men at work 

flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected." 

"“Do you believe in punishment for abortion – yes or no – as a principle?”

“The answer is there has to be some form of punishment.”

“For the men?”

“Yeah, there has to be some form.”"

and yet these quotes received little criticism from Trump fans and Republicans, even Republicans who are appalled are silent.

The point is to succeed, women need to be twice as smart but not make men feel threatened,  twice as kind and tolerant but twice as tough and hard nosed, work twice as hard, but stay home and raise children, take no prisoners but defer to the real leaders in the room (the men). Any deviation  from this impossible model will shake many men and some women to their core.  Some in our society are just not ready for a woman leader. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

She is a public figure and criticism,  accurate or not, is fair play.  But imagine if you will, if Kamala said all of these things in public:

"If Donald Trump can't satisfy his wife, what makes him think he can satisfy America?"

"Such a nasty man"

""All of the men at work 

“For the men?”

and yet these quotes received little criticism from Trump fans and Republicans, even Republicans who are appalled are silent.

The point is to succeed, women need to be twice as smart but not make men feel threatened,  twice as kind and tolerant but twice as tough and hard nosed, work twice as hard, but stay home and raise children, take no prisoners but defer to the real leaders in the room (the men). Any deviation  from this impossible model will shake many men and some women to their core.  Some in our society are just not ready for a woman leader. 

Who cares what Kamala says, heck, even the Democrat electorate had no desire to see her run for President.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

The point is to succeed, 

i think kamala won that gold medal.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

58 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

"Such a nasty man"

""All of the men at work 

“For the men?”

So  Harris is 2x smarter than Biden. Well that is not a gold medal accomplishment 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

i think kamala won that gold medal.

Are partial out of context quotes allowed in here? Asking for a friend. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

So  Harris is 2x smarter than Biden. Well that is not a gold medal accomplishment 

I am not really sure who feels threatened by Kamala except maybe her staff.

Maybe she has lost 6 friends to the vaccine and is having emotional problems dealing with it 

15 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

Wouldn't accusing someone of having "emotional problems" be a TOS violation?  Asking for a friend.

How is wondering if Harris is having emotional problems be a violation of the TOS.? 

Isn't having multiple shell accounts a violation of the TOS. asking for a friend 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

knock it off, immediately.

charles

vj moderation

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

On 12/7/2021 at 10:45 AM, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

"Such a nasty man"

""All of the men at work 

“For the men?”

I don't buy that for one second. If there was a woman running on a platform of fiscal responsibility and personal liberty I would vote for her in a heart beat. So far the only woman who we have had the chance to vote for is Hillary. Not exactly the best or brightest woman out there. By the way I don't fit the stereotype you are trying to paint here of a man who wants all women to be weak and submissive. In fact I like the opposite. I like a strong woman who can get things done and that is the only type of woman I would want running our country. A weak president is good for no one. I mean look at the current pathetic excuse of a leader as an example.

On 12/7/2021 at 12:02 PM, Dashinka said:

I am not really sure who feels threatened by Kamala except maybe her staff.

I feel threatened by the fact that she is one step away from holding the nuclear football (though honestly I would feel slightly better with her holding it than Brandon). And that isn't because she is a woman. That is because she is utterly incompetent.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg