Ginie2010

Haiti

52 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 12/1/2021 at 5:53 AM, Myrkie said:

If you go to schedule an interview, it tells you no appointment at this time. 
can’t even schedule interviews. I think last interviews were in october. 

Someone was interviewed on December 6 I think I see on Facebook group 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
18 hours ago, Myrkie said:

They opened up interviews for january about a week ago. 

About they interviews canceled on October and November the embassy not rescheduled the appointment interview ?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 12/27/2021 at 10:48 AM, Dcoquillon87 said:

what is the what app group please? so my husband can join. He been DQ May 2020 as well.

Your time-line says DQ May 2021. I was confused when I saw that. I felt bad that it took that long for your DQ. I'm glad it's May 2020 and not May 2021.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good evening. 1st of all, glory to God, my Jehovah Jireh and Sabahoth. 2nd, thank you guys for all your helps. After 2 years and 1 month of waiting for interview date, on January 18th, I received an email from NVC at 5:58 AM for my husband interview dated for Feb.22nd at 7:00 AM. On Feb. 22nd, my husband went to his appointment, unfortunately he told me there was not even 45 people at the embassy waiting for interview ( tourist visa, fiance, spouse visa, all included). Interview went well by the grace of God ( oh by the way, they do check Facebook account 🙄), they did not ask for an update police certificate but it's good to have one just in case if you can get it. Interview did not last 45 minutes, by 8:30 AM, case update to AP, by 11 AM, visa issued ( printed). Next day on Feb. 23rd, DHL picked up the passport and sent us an email for pick up. Hubby picked up the passport on Feb. 24th. Hubby flew in America on March 3th. My advice for anyone who's waiting is to PRAY. The way, they are doing things in haiti, (reference with the less than 45 people, plus riots)  being patient is not going to do it, only God can and will pull out your case and schedule an interview (like he did for my husband) himself for anyone who seek him. I ve know people who have been DQ way before us and still waiting for an interview. We are not lucky, we are simply blessed and highly favor by our God. I will keep you guys in prayer so God can make a way for anyone who's waiting to be reunited with their loves one. I know it's not easy, specially with all the bad news going on in Haiti and the world. If God did it for my family,  he sure can and will do it for you. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, LalaToussaint said:

Good evening. 1st of all, glory to God, my Jehovah Jireh and Sabahoth. 2nd, thank you guys for all your helps. After 2 years and 1 month of waiting for interview date, on January 18th, I received an email from NVC at 5:58 AM for my husband interview dated for Feb.22nd at 7:00 AM. On Feb. 22nd, my husband went to his appointment, unfortunately he told me there was not even 45 people at the embassy waiting for interview ( tourist visa, fiance, spouse visa, all included). Interview went well by the grace of God ( oh by the way, they do check Facebook account 🙄), they did not ask for an update police certificate but it's good to have one just in case if you can get it. Interview did not last 45 minutes, by 8:30 AM, case update to AP, by 11 AM, visa issued ( printed). Next day on Feb. 23rd, DHL picked up the passport and sent us an email for pick up. Hubby picked up the passport on Feb. 24th. Hubby flew in America on March 3th. My advice for anyone who's waiting is to PRAY. The way, they are doing things in haiti, (reference with the less than 45 people, plus riots)  being patient is not going to do it, only God can and will pull out your case and schedule an interview (like he did for my husband) himself for anyone who seek him. I ve know people who have been DQ way before us and still waiting for an interview. We are not lucky, we are simply blessed and highly favor by our God. I will keep you guys in prayer so God can make a way for anyone who's waiting to be reunited with their loves one. I know it's not easy, specially with all the bad news going on in Haiti and the world. If God did it for my family,  he sure can and will do it for you. 

What was your pd ?

what was the date for your documentary qualified? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.