Dil & Malar

NOVEMBER 2021 I-130 Filers

370 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Icedgem said:

Hey I’m glad you are still with us.  Congratulations on getting DQ’d this week. Not long now hopefully for you guys. Yep California have been sleeping this week for sure, not good!!.

Yea it’s insane. It doesn’t look like they have made much progress since my petition got approved. I really hope the best for everyone that is still waiting that is just crazy 

And yes for my husbands country we expect to get his IL an about 3 months so time should go by pretty fast with the holidays coming up and he should be here by end of February or March at the latest♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Edited by Ctavarez90

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

image.png.71183c0073931c87a7dd190d9504d8c3.png

I see this in our VJ timeline..;.    after 2 to 3 weeks we see one california case approval.  LET"S PRAY TOGETHER... PLEASE BLESS CSC, USCIS to ADJUDICATE MORE CASES EVERY DAY.  SPEED UP CSC, USCIS.  GO GO GO GO GO.

Edited by Dil & Malar

Alhamdu lillah, all praise to Allah, my case was approved yesterday. Vermont service center, filed on November 7, 2021. I pray and hope for all of you to get approved very very soon. Hang in there, the day will come! And the longer you wait, the sweeter such a day will be...

And I hope the whole system gets an overhaul soon, it is simply atrocious how long wait times are. It's inhumane. 

Now my beneficiary's embassy is taking 15-17 months to just schedule an interview, so onto the next wait... 

Good luck to all of you. ❤️

8 hours ago, tigerqueen said:

Alhamdu lillah, all praise to Allah, my case was approved yesterday. Vermont service center, filed on November 7, 2021. I pray and hope for all of you to get approved very very soon. Hang in there, the day will come! And the longer you wait, the sweeter such a day will be...

And I hope the whole system gets an overhaul soon, it is simply atrocious how long wait times are. It's inhumane. 

Now my beneficiary's embassy is taking 15-17 months to just schedule an interview, so onto the next wait... 

Good luck to all of you. ❤️

Congratulations, I hope the wait for the next stage isn’t as long for you. What a total shambles of a system!!. Vermont seem to have had a good I130 day yesterday, let’s hope California pull a few out of the bag 🙏

Looks like California approved a October 4th case this morning on Lawfully. Let’s hope they are moving on again 🙏

Timeline

Friends -  It is Nov 1st 2022 today...  all of us in this thread is going to be ONE YEAR waiting based on the date very soon.  mine is Nov 10th 2021.  Still waiting for California to approve.  It looks like CSC is approving OCT-2021 filers.. I know couple of NOV-2021 approvals came out in the past one month.  Let's pray and hope for the best to happen VERY SOON.   Jesus, Allah, Siva, Vishnu, Muruga, Almighty  bless us to have APPROVALS.   GO USCIS,  GO CSC.  GO. GO. GO

3 hours ago, Dil & Malar said:

Friends -  It is Nov 1st 2022 today...  all of us in this thread is going to be ONE YEAR waiting based on the date very soon.  mine is Nov 10th 2021.  Still waiting for California to approve.  It looks like CSC is approving OCT-2021 filers.. I know couple of NOV-2021 approvals came out in the past one month.  Let's pray and hope for the best to happen VERY SOON.   Jesus, Allah, Siva, Vishnu, Muruga, Almighty  bless us to have APPROVALS.   GO USCIS,  GO CSC.  GO. GO. GO

Yes I can’t believe it’s the birthday month of our i130’s!!. California approved an October 8th case yesterday so they are creeping along. It’s so slow though, I’ve calculated that they have moved 6 weeks in almost 3 months!!. That would mean my approval would be Feb 2023!!!. Let’s pray we all get some good news very soon 🙏

OMG!!! @Dil & Malar & @Icedgem i am really praying for you guys!!! I have been trying to follow along with you guys as well as dealing with my own journey. It is insane how slow USCIS is moving!!! I hope you guys get your approvals soon🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Timeline

@Ctavarez90 - My wife and I used to talk about your involvement and how active you were.  Glad your approval came in about 330 days I believe..  glad you moved on with NVC.   we are at 356 days as of today.   I tried to chat with emma,  the live agent says my case is in "ready for review".  I tried to get more info but chat got disconnected.  I remember you posted something related to this before your approval.  I tried to dig through the forum.. I could not see that post.  I also went to congresswoman,  she put in a enquiry.   USCIS responded at least with some positive update saying "they will forward the enquiry to adjudication unit and expect the communication shortly".  It's been few days since.  EAGERLY WAITING. 

17 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

@Ctavarez90 - My wife and I used to talk about your involvement and how active you were.  Glad your approval came in about 330 days I believe..  glad you moved on with NVC.   we are at 356 days as of today.   I tried to chat with emma,  the live agent says my case is in "ready for review".  I tried to get more info but chat got disconnected.  I remember you posted something related to this before your approval.  I tried to dig through the forum.. I could not see that post.  I also went to congresswoman,  she put in a enquiry.   USCIS responded at least with some positive update saying "they will forward the enquiry to adjudication unit and expect the communication shortly".  It's been few days since.  EAGERLY WAITING. 

Yes I have been so busy since I am leaving in 2 weeks to visit my husband and we are eagerly awaiting his interview letter. Expecting that sometime in January. But since you said that you were told that it is “ready for review” that means that any day now you should get an approval. Did you ever try to expedite your petition at all?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Yes I have been so busy since I am leaving in 2 weeks to visit my husband and we are eagerly awaiting his interview letter. Expecting that sometime in January. But since you said that you were told that it is “ready for review” that means that any day now you should get an approval. Did you ever try to expedite your petition at all?

I tried the expedite when I chat with Emma, but it got denied within a day.  We wish you get your interview letter sooner and get united with your husband in USA under one roof.

4 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

I tried the expedite when I chat with Emma, but it got denied within a day.  We wish you get your interview letter sooner and get united with your husband in USA under one roof.

The reason I ask is because I did the same and my expedite also got denied. My reasoning for expedite was because I had 3 deaths in my immediate family all happen within a year. And they denied it but within the same week my petition got approved. The officer i talked to said the same thing that it went from being “ready to review” to “review” so once it does that then you know that you will be approved soon

34 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

Hi Ladies, I just done the same thing -  tried my luck with Emma who said my case has started to be worked on and is ready for review but unfortunately they don’t have a timeframe for this. I’m currently in the US with my husband and will have to leave in a few weeks, it would make me so happy to have the approval before I leave . Then when I say goodbye to him at the airport. I’ll know then that will be for the last time. It’s get harder every time 😢

2 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

Hi Ladies, I just done the same thing -  tried my luck with Emma who said my case has started to be worked on and is ready for review but unfortunately they don’t have a timeframe for this. I’m currently in the US with my husband and will have to leave in a few weeks, it would make me so happy to have the approval before I leave . Then when I say goodbye to him at the airport. I’ll know then that will be for the last time. It’s get harder every time 😢

Hey!!!! So glad you are able to spend time with your husband right now! Really hoping that you get your approval soon! Once you get through this stage of it everything is so much easier. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

EXCELLENT.  GREAT.  Glad you able to get hold of emma live agent.   I hope when they mentioned about  "ready for review" ,  they are not telling  "actively reviewing" and that is where most of our cases are.  I hope "ready for review" means something so close to be done.

ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH YOUR HUSBAND.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.