LIBrty4all

New York ER Closes As Employees Refuse To Comply With Vaccine Mandate

19 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

Better to have no ER at all than to have those dirty unvaccinated healthcare workers spreading their disease to patients.

Edit: Just read the article and this quote from the article seems to mirror my statement above though it is worded differently. How absurd that they literally believe it is safer to close the ER than to have unvaccinated people working there.

“We regret having to take this step but the safety of our patients is always our No. 1 priority,” the statement continues, adding “This closure should not be interpreted as anything beyond what it is – a temporary measure designed to relieve current staffing challenges in our Emergency Department.”

Edited by jg121783

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

34 minutes ago, Neonred said:

If you are having a heart attack, please come back next month when we have some vaccinated workers.

Look how far we have come from "two weeks to flatten the curve" to "two shots and a booster or you're fired"

I know at least 2 different people who had to go to to the ER for things totally unrelated to covid and they were basically treated as covid patients. Its insanity.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Good news -- yesterday the hospital announced that the ER is reopening today.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/11/25/long-beach-emergency-room-mount-sinai-south-nassau/

The ER closed Monday due to vaccine hesitancy, with about 1% — or 70 staff members — unvaccinated.

The reopening is mentioned at the bottom of that Infowars article but I suppose it is not as interesting as the closure. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, laylalex said:

Good news -- yesterday the hospital announced that the ER is reopening today.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/11/25/long-beach-emergency-room-mount-sinai-south-nassau/

The reopening is mentioned at the bottom of that Infowars article but I suppose it is not as interesting as the closure. 

This must be because of all the pressure Alex Jones put on them via the article. The Admins can thank him by putting roidrage brand snack bars in the break room vending machines.

1 hour ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

This must be because of all the pressure Alex Jones put on them via the article. The Admins can thank him by putting roidrage brand snack bars in the break room vending machines.

Totally read "roidrage" as "Rolos" and I was like mmmm, Rolos. :lol:

Timeline
26 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Totally read "roidrage" as "Rolos" and I was like mmmm, Rolos. :lol:

Haven't  seen rolos  since forever.

MS 🇨🇦 is making the preadvent family tour of the Fraser Valley this weekend AND will return with Tenderflake lard ( pie making) and Oh Henry chocolate  bars because they aren't available in Seattle. I hope I don't need to bail her out with C&BP for trying to sneak too much back. Chocolate and Lard, it's a slippery slope to muleing contraband. 

Conspiracy section starts here:_________________

Anyway  when did all of these candies disappear?  If INFOWARS was truly on the case, they would get to the bottom of disappearing candy brands.

Now, that would be useful reporting. I am sure the chocolate bars are not available  because the Biden administration is forcing mass resignations in the candy industry over vaccination status. Or maybe...the FDA is in the grips of a Pedophilia ring and it is holding up the candy industry from deployment of our venerated  $100,000 bars. Bit o honeys are probably the victim of some conspiracy with the water to make frogs gay.

End conspiratorial rant___<<

All that to say, the above psychedelic rambling  makes more common sense than almost anything out of Alex Jones's mouth in the last 8 years.

Edited by Crtcl Rice Theory

16 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Conspiracy section starts here:_________________

INFOWARS needs to get on the current crisp shortage. The cheese and onion situation is dire -- right now there is someone who lives in this home who has stormed out of it to go peer through the window of the local Ye Olde British Foode Shoppe (about 3 blocks away) to see if there are any for sale in there because there are none to be had on British Corner Shop, where I usually place my Xmas order. The government wants us to believe it is getting better but I refuse to trust any lamestream media on this.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/uk-crisp-shortage-eases-after-earlier-supply-problems-2021-11-25/

Fewer shops in Britain have shortages of potato crisps this week than the week before, official figures showed on Thursday, in a sign that supply problems for the popular snack food are easing.

Some 24% of food shops surveyed by Kantar Public for the Office for National Statistics had no or low stocks of multi-packs of crisps between Nov. 19 and Nov. 22, down from 30% the week before.

I will believe it when there are packets of crisps in this house and peace in our time again!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
48 minutes ago, laylalex said:

crisps

You mean cheaps (q.v. oft-repeated story about Mrs. T-B.).

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline
54 minutes ago, laylalex said:

INFOWARS needs to get on the current crisp shortage. The cheese and onion situation is dire -- right now there is someone who lives in this home who has stormed out of it to go peer through the window of the local Ye Olde British Foode Shoppe (about 3 blocks away) to see if there are any for sale in there because there are none to be had on British Corner Shop, where I usually place my Xmas order. The government wants us to believe it is getting better but I refuse to trust any lamestream media on this.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/uk-crisp-shortage-eases-after-earlier-supply-problems-2021-11-25/

I will believe it when there are packets of crisps in this house and peace in our time again!

Ok , So there are official  numbers from the UK government on the salty snack situation , but they ran out of gasoline?

1 hour ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Ok , So there are official  numbers from the UK government on the salty snack situation , but they ran out of gasoline?

Priorities are different there. You don't mess with crisps.

Not cheaps, not ever. Cheaps are what come with haddock and you will be reminded of this when you mess up. And you will mess up and you will be reminded of how silly Americans are to use all the wrong words for things.

PS: no cheese and onion crisps visible through the window.

Edited by laylalex

12 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

info wars is a step up from some of the conspiracy sites posted here recently . we use to have a poster here named Val that loved info wars