Transcom123

Joint Sponsor Qualification

37 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Mike E said:

If you are seeking a definitive answer today, then I say the case won’t be approved without a different joint sponsor who earns more money as an employer person (versus self employed).  

But every shot shot you don’t take doesn’t score.  

wow what a great shot of hope !!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Transcom123 said:

wow what a great shot of hope !!

Most cases I’ve seen like yours don’t get approved without a stronger joint sponsor.  That’s my anecdotal experience. 

This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try.  That’s a personal decision.  It only costs you money.  If you try and fail, you can try later and next time with a better track record of income.  

In life, people ask others for advice and predictions and sometimes predictions are wrong. 

If you come back months from now and tell me my prediction was wrong, that would be great.  It would also be useful data for others who follow in your footsteps.  

Best wishes. 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Most cases I’ve seen like yours don’t get approved without a stronger joint sponsor.  That’s my anecdotal experience. 

This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try.  That’s a personal decision.  It only costs you money.  If you try and fail, you can try later and next time with a better track record of income.  

In life, people ask others for advice and predictions and sometimes predictions are wrong. 

If you come back months from now and tell me my prediction was wrong, that would be great.  It would also be useful data for others who follow in your footsteps.  

Best wishes. 

Bless you , you been very helpful

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Short recap.  Your financial sponsorship documents are marginal.  If possible, get a stronger joint sponsor who is employed.  Meeting the minimum guarantees nothing.  You've incorrectly stated your spouse's current income.  She's employed, so current income comes from her pay stub, not her tax transcript.  Tax numbers used are Total income, not AGI.

Note: Don't shoot the messenger.  We are not here to "give you hope".  We're here to help you be successful, not to give you answers you like.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
51 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

Short recap.  Your financial sponsorship documents are marginal.  If possible, get a stronger joint sponsor who is employed.  Meeting the minimum guarantees nothing.  You've incorrectly stated your spouse's current income.  She's employed, so current income comes from her pay stub, not her tax transcript.  Tax numbers used are Total income, not AGI.

Note: Don't shoot the messenger.  We are not here to "give you hope".  We're here to help you be successful, not to give you answers you like.

my current joint sponsor is above the minimum with +4k

my wife current i,ncome is weekly gross 500 $ *52 = 26k

Note : i know very well yare not here to give hope , im not here for the hope , i gave details and im seeking for a good advices and ideas based from the details i provided 

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Transcom123 said:

my current joint sponsor is above the minimum with +4k

my wife current i,ncome is weekly gross 500 $ *52 = 26k

Note : i know very well yare not here to give hope , im not here for the hope , i gave details and im seeking for a good advices and ideas based from the details i provided 

And again, "above the minimum" is better than below it but does not represent the standard used in Consular Officers' decision making.  They are making a judgment call about the likelihood an immigrant will become a public charge.  In doing so, they consider the totality of circumstances, not just meeting the minimums.  Being comfortably OVER the minimum is what carries the day for the spouse petitioner.  For a less motivated joint sponsor, something like double the minimum would move the circumstances off the "marginal" bubble.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 hour ago, Transcom123 said:

im not here for the hope , i gave details and im seeking for a good advices and ideas based from the details i provided

The best advice is to find a new joint sponsor with much higher income. Can you get one?

If you can't find one, there is no advice or ideas, there's only hope remaining that they accept your current one. 

Spouse:

2015-06-16: I-130 Sent

2015-08-17: I-130 approved

2015-09-23: NVC received file

2015-10-05: NVC assigned Case number, Invoice ID & Beneficiary ID

2016-06-30: DS-261 completed, AOS Fee Paid, WL received

2016-07-05: Received IV invoice, IV Fee Paid

2016-07-06: DS-260 Submitted

2016-07-07: AOS and IV Package mailed

2016-07-08: NVC Scan

2016-08-08: Case Complete

2017-06-30: Interview, approved

2017-07-04: Visa in hand

2017-08-01: Entry to US

Myself:

2016-05-10: N-400 Sent

2016-05-16: N-400 NOA1

2016-05-26: Biometrics

2017-01-30: Interview

2017-03-02: Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.