403 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 12/3/2023 at 3:02 PM, Nive86 said:

Hi everyone 

Has anyone travelled international with expired GC and i751 extension letter? Which airlines will not accept this,, any idea?

I did travelled to India it doesn’t matter you can fly with any airline 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 9:31 PM, Isabel&Will said:

I decided to submit my N-400 today, will update if anything happens 😅

I had my biometrics back in Feb 2022 so I have a feeling they will want another one.

Received my notice that they received my application in the mail yesterday 02/28/2024 and received another notice today 02/29/2024 that they are reusing my biometrics! First win I've had through this whole process I feel like, lol. I think it's too soon for any other updates at this time but I'm thankful to not have to do the biometrics again because my closest USCIS office is now 3-4 hours away

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 4/22/2024 at 7:14 PM, Allaboutwaiting said:

We were approved 27 months after filing (also from a K2), hopefully you'll be approved soon.

GOOD LUCK!

IMG_4920.jpeg

Timeline
26 minutes ago, OldUser said:

Congratulations!

For privacy reasons you were better off blurring the last 5 digits of case. The first few digits can be guessed based on when you filed (December 2021)

I didn hide anything 

You can find any case number on case tracker 

I think they're starting to make a move on December 2021 filers because mine just got approved as well on April 30, 2024 (no interview)!!

My case was also originally a K1 visa and I submitted my N-400 before it was approved though so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it

7 hours ago, OldUser said:

Congratulations! My I-751 got approved in August 2023. I also filed in December 2021. What's your service center?

Thank you! Unfortunately I got stuck at Potomac

After all these years I finally figured out where to fill in the info under my avatar haha

Filed 12/21/2021

Approved without interview 04/30/2024

I am so excited, my greencard is in pre shipment.

Next step is gonna wait for end of june since germany is finally gonna start allowing dual citizenship. So I'm gonna have to start the name change process for germany and then I will apply for citizenship. Can't wait to be done with all the visa stuff haha

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.