ing.kid@gmail.com

All Documents are accepted, reviewed a Case FE review note. How long will it take

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hello everyone, 

I submitted my documents on Aug 10; checked the website on Monday and they were at Aug 8th, and today I got a notification asking for my wife's W2 (Please submit every 2020 W-2/1099 form for <my-wife's-name>). 

Even though we submitted the tax transcripts for the past 3 years, tax transcripts include the W2 info but I guess they need hers specifically. I guess they need her W2 info individually since we filed jointly.

My question is how long will it take for me to hear back from them? I already uploaded/submitted the W2 doc they asked for today. Am I automatically sent back to the back of the line?

Timeline: 

Embassy: Dublin, Ireland

Submitted docs to the portal: 8/10/2021

Case FE review note notification from NVC: 11/4/2021

Submitted required document: 11/4/2021

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Unfortunately, the time seems to start again when you submit a document they ask for.  Happened to me for 1 doc and they took about 2 months until it was reviewed and accepted, which was exactly in-line with the NVC timeframe at the time.

As above when you resubmit after a review your new submission date becomes the most recent date you pressed submit, in your case 4th Nov, and go back to end of the queue and wait the 85~ days or so again. 

If you find my post helpful please hit the 🤍 heart icon and hit 'Like' or 'Thanks'.    

• 19 Jan 2021: Submit I-130 to Texas Lockbox
  • 06 Mar 2021: NOA1 from Nebraska Service Center
  • 24 May 2021: NOA2 Petition Approved
  • 08 Jul 2021: NVC - Submit IV + AOS Documents 
  • 03 Sep 2021: NVC - RFE for missing W2/1099 
  • 09 Sep 2021: NVC - Re-submit: 1099 Co-sponsor + explanation for petitioner missing W2
  • 08 Dec 2021: NVC - DQ (Documentarily Qualified)
  • 30 Dec 2021: NVC - Interview email (Interview on 13th Jan)
  • 13 Jan 2022: London Embassy - Interview; approved pending arrival of Medical results - case status 'Refused'
  • 14 Jan 2022: Case Status 'Administrative Processing'
  • 18 Jan 2022: Case Status 'Issued'
  • 20 Jan 2022: Passport with visa collected in person
  • 14 Feb 2022: Enter USA via Dulles, airport
  • 29 Apr 2022: Green Card received in Post

Timeline

Than you for replying. I was afraid that would be the case. All I can do is wait.... I guess.
Once accepted, how long until y'all got your respective interview scheduled?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

That’s not the case all the time, there have been many others who have responded to an RFE and got DQ in days . The whole process is wonky 

Timeline
On 11/4/2021 at 11:12 AM, Saqib-s said:

sounds like you are not DQ yet, you will get an email / message saying you are documentarily qualified. you say all your documents have been marked as accepted but you have a message requesting proof of income, this would be a RFE, and sounds like you will need to wait until the NVC review the new documentation. 

Please fill in your timeline and profile, it will help us to help you. 

Hopefully that'll be the case for me. I can't wait for tomorrow's case processing update to see if they are processing more than 1 week at a time

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2021 at 8:12 AM, ing.kid@gmail.com said:

Hello everyone, 

I submitted my documents on Aug 10; checked the website on Monday and they were at Aug 8th, and today I got a notification asking for my wife's W2 (Please submit every 2020 W-2/1099 form for <my-wife's-name>). 

Even though we submitted the tax transcripts for the past 3 years, tax transcripts include the W2 info but I guess they need hers specifically. I guess they need her W2 info individually since we filed jointly.

My question is how long will it take for me to hear back from them? I already uploaded/submitted the W2 doc they asked for today. Am I automatically sent back to the back of the line?

Timeline: 

I'm in the same boat. Have you heard back yet? 

USCIS

10/15/2020 - Filed I-130 online

10/15/2020 - NOA1 (Nebraska Service Center)

03/17/2021 - Case status changed to "actively reviewing"  

04/02/2021 - Case status "actively reviewing" again (with the updated date)

04/02/2021 - Later that day... Case approved!  (NOA2)

04/05/2021 - Case sent from USCIS to NVC

04/08/2021 - NVC received case and assigned case number and IIN (notified via email) 

04/10/2021 - AOS + IV fees paid

04/15/2021 - IV completed 

Timeline
13 hours ago, ztiberiusd said:

I'm in the same boat. Have you heard back yet? 

I have not, date is showing Sept 20th at the moment. Talked to someone on an immigration discord channel that I'm part of, she talked to them on the phone, they said they're usually ahead of the date showed on the website by 1 week. 

If that's the case, they should enter October next week, knock on wood!

When did you submit your RFE?

39 minutes ago, ing.kid@gmail.com said:

I have not, date is showing Sept 20th at the moment. Talked to someone on an immigration discord channel that I'm part of, she talked to them on the phone, they said they're usually ahead of the date showed on the website by 1 week. 

If that's the case, they should enter October next week, knock on wood!

When did you submit your RFE?

Hope it speeds up, for the both of us! I submitted yesterday, so I might be in for another wait. 

USCIS

10/15/2020 - Filed I-130 online

10/15/2020 - NOA1 (Nebraska Service Center)

03/17/2021 - Case status changed to "actively reviewing"  

04/02/2021 - Case status "actively reviewing" again (with the updated date)

04/02/2021 - Later that day... Case approved!  (NOA2)

04/05/2021 - Case sent from USCIS to NVC

04/08/2021 - NVC received case and assigned case number and IIN (notified via email) 

04/10/2021 - AOS + IV fees paid

04/15/2021 - IV completed 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
23 minutes ago, ing.kid@gmail.com said:

Got DQed today. Now we wait for the embassy in Dublin

Congratulations

Finally after a horrible six months wait

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Timeline
On 2/8/2022 at 9:16 PM, etrangais said:

Congratulations

Finally after a horrible six months wait

The wait was excrutiating at times

• 7 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am dealing with same thing right now.  Applied for wife's parents who live in Mexico.  Her mom's was approved.  Submitted all the same documents for both including tax returns for the last 3 years.  I got a case FE review note for her dad, requesting my w2 and my wife's 1099 from 2021.

Originally submitted all documents July 26.  Approval for mom and case FE review note for dad on September 14.  Now we are waiting again.

On 11/4/2021 at 8:12 AM, ing.kid@gmail.com said:

Hello everyone, 

Timeline: 

I received case FE review today stating that I should add household member to their own section. I originally submitted documents in August 2022, would I need to upload updated job letter, paystubs since it is now October 2022

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.