beloved_dingo

November 2021 ROC Filers

1,272 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

So far no updates within 21*** ranges both yesterday and today apart from a few cases being transferred to a different office. 

1 approval yesterday and 1 approval today in upper 20*** range.

2 approvals today in lower 20*** range.

I have an incoming letter from USCIS today. Assuming it's a paper version of N-400 receipt. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Olga&Jared said:

So far no updates within 21*** ranges both yesterday and today apart from a few cases being transferred to a different office. 

1 approval yesterday and 1 approval today in upper 20*** range.

2 approvals today in lower 20*** range.

I have an incoming letter from USCIS today. Assuming it's a paper version of N-400 receipt. 

Yeap, I got one paper version of receipt notice and the other one was them letting me know they are able to reuse previously captured Biometrics. Both dated the same day. 

Timeline

I did receive my first N-400 notice in mail yesterday, and today my status changed to «Biometrics Appointment Was Scheduled ». I guess they aren’t reusing mine. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

With all the WAC updates I have been seeing on this forum lately, I guess some of us were feeling left out. It’s good that we are seeing movement on one service center but it’s frustrating when we are not seeing any movement on the other service centers. It seems like for your case to be assigned randomly and gets assigned to WAC is like winning a lottery. We are LIN filers. 

For those LIN filers, we would like to share our timeline to you. My husband became LAPR since 2/18/2020. 

11/20/2021- Submitted the I-751.

11/27/2021 - NOA received 

12/29/2021 - Case updated to show Fingerprints were reused. 

*** Since then, no updates****

11/20/2022 - Filed N-400 online 

11/20/2022 - NOA automated notice 

11/20/2022 -  Biometric Fingerprints were reused 

01/31/2023 - Received notification of N-400 interview for 3/22/2023.

01/31/2023 - Contacted USCIS to cancel and reschedule the appointment with confirmation #

02/01/2023 - Sent letter to USCIS Local office (Seattle) request for reschedule and Combo interview 
02/08/2023 - Request was granted and appointment was descheduled.

02/11/2023 - Appointment was rescheduled to 4/11/2023.

Update on I-751:

02/16/2023 - Received Request for Petitioner to Appear in Initial Interview for I-751 on the same date as N-400 interview 4/11/2023. (I believe Combo interview)

Our journey of waiting game is about to end. 

Good luck to everyone!

Timeline

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see approvals from mid Februrary anymore in 21*** ranges. It feels like those were either glitch approvals or their system is having an issue and rolled back to beginning of February. Does anyone else see some recently approved cases disappear? 

3 minutes ago, Olga&Jared said:

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see approvals from mid Februrary anymore in 21*** ranges. It feels like those were either glitch approvals or their system is having an issue and rolled back to beginning of February. Does anyone else see some recently approved cases disappear? 

It's expected. Once the case is approved and closed, Case Track doesn't know what type of case it was! It doesn't keep history. So it won't show if you filter by I-751. It will show in all cases though. 

The only reason why Case Track knows that it's I-751, is because status update has I-751 word in it. Once case is approved and card mailed / delivered, status update doesn't say I-751, and Case Track doesn't know it is for I-751.

Edited by OldUser

Timeline
1 minute ago, OldUser said:

It's expected. Once the case is approved and closed, Case Track doesn't know what type of case it was! It doesn't keep history. So it won't show if you filter by I-751. It will show in all cases though. 

Ah ok! Thank you for letting me know. Very weird way of displaying. There were two approved cases almost next to mine, so they were my guideline and hope :D Not anymore. 

1 minute ago, Olga&Jared said:

Ah ok! Thank you for letting me know. Very weird way of displaying. There were two approved cases almost next to mine, so they were my guideline and hope :D Not anymore. 

Example:

WAC2290021013

Status is:

"

On January 23, 2023, the Post Office delivered your new card for Receipt Number WAC2290021013, to the address that you gave us.

The tracking number assigned is 9205590153708440303196."

It could be EAD card, Greed Card or some other card. The status is vague and Case Track doesn't keep history.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.