GaryC

German man's smelly feet trigger police raid

12 posts in this topic

BERLIN (Reuters) - German police broke into a darkened flat fearing they would find a dead body after neighbours complained of a nasty smell seeping out onto the staircase.

The shutters of the apartment had been closed for more than a week and the post-box was filled with uncollected mail.

But instead of a corpse police found a tenant with badly smelling feet asleep in bed next to a pile of foul-smelling laundry, police in the south-western town of Kaiserslautern said on Sunday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070708/od_uk_...dKcS9Hj.eWdk3QF

:dead: I cant even imagine *shudders*

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
:hehe:

AOS

Filled : 2007-09-17

NOA : 2007-09-25

Biometrics : 2007-12-13

EAD card prod : 2007-12-13

Job Offer : 2007-12-18

EAD card prod : 2007-12-18

EAD approved mailed : 2007-12-21

EAD in Hand : 2007-12-24 (Awesome Christmas Present)

Applied for SSN : 2007-12-26

SSN arrives in mail : 2008-01-05 (Happy New Year)

Start work :2008-01-15

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline
Can you say, "PIG"? :lol:

Unfortunately I have met a few Piggie Boys in the 23+ years I have lived and worked offshore in the Gulf of Mexico oilfields.

One evening several of us were watching television in the small community TV room on a production facility I used to work at. The field helicopter pilot plopped his lard azz in a chair to watch TV with us and after several minutes took off his shoes and socks. He then began flossing between his toes with the smelly socks. The entire TV room began to stink with the smell of his rotten feet and the other crew members (myself included) began screaming and cursing at him to friggin' leave immediately. He refused and stated that he had just as much right to watch TV as anyone else. I left and returned with a spray can of air freshener. I hosed this azzhole down with it from head to smelly toes until he took the hint and fled in anger.

I have found from years of experience that the same air freshener hosing technique works well against chronic farters too. ;)

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Gross.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
I used to work with a woman with really smelly feet. I used to pray for Winter, I really did.

Can you say cheese? :P

ewwwwww now i cant eat cheese anymore LOL

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I used to work with a woman with really smelly feet. I used to pray for Winter, I really did.

Can you say cheese? :P

ewwwwww now i cant eat cheese anymore LOL

I know this is really gross, but her feet actually LOOKED like they'd smell. They had this kind of "filmy" yellow stuff on them. Made me want to puke. And her toenails were odd too, really short and stumpy, kind of stunted.

hmmm.. sounds like someone i know... :o

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835