ice-qube

The dreaded DS-5535 thread for Montreal. Post here and support each other (split)

2,992 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, NykahDeah said:

Well surprisingly they answered my email from yesterday, with Generic Email Template 01 as opposed to 02 I got yesterday.. maybe they outsource email responses to a 3rd party ;).

I know it's not actually funny, but yet it is funny.  Wouldn't put it past a 3rd party!  They definitely don't have the computer savvy tech to put AI or a bot on it!  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, NykahDeah said:

Well surprisingly they answered my email from yesterday, with Generic Email Template 01 as opposed to 02 I got yesterday.. maybe they outsource email responses to a 3rd party ;).

Well I am still on the lookout for a generic email response to my query of two days ago, so consider yourself a winner! 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, NykahDeah said:

Dunno about winners or losers ... but hoping if anything it's at least a source of entertainment or distraction... I think I saw a pattern, if you're nice and not forceful they take 8-11 days to answer, if you're frustrated (like @DS5535) then they answer real quick... in my email I was polite but spouted their own lingo back at them trying to get them to look at my case ASAP and they answered within 24 hours. Whatcha think? We could create a whole new spreadsheet on consulate communication patterns 😂

lol why not, if only for a parlour game!

3 minutes ago, Hamlet said:

I got a response from OP03 just now. Their asking me to send my passport back. Hopefully this is good. 

C321DD6B-93A3-41FA-9AE1-B823EC28E4BA.thumb.jpeg.b926fbf260a7da61ccdf3531750f70f3.jpeg

Great news!!

32 minutes ago, Hamlet said:

I got a response from OP03 just now. Their asking me to send my passport back. Hopefully this is good. 

This is good news!! Whenever I've seen someone asked for their passport, their approval comes only a few days after the passport is received. Keep us updated! 

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Hamlet said:

C321DD6B-93A3-41FA-9AE1-B823EC28E4BA.thumb.jpeg.b926fbf260a7da61ccdf3531750f70f3.jpeg

Congratz!

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Danii said:

This is good news!! Whenever I've seen someone asked for their passport, their approval comes only a few days after the passport is received. Keep us updated! 

10 minutes ago, NykahDeah said:

Congratz!

Thanks!!!!

I don’t want to get my hopes up as I was already approved once and they pulled the rug out from under me. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Hamlet said:

Thanks!!!!

I don’t want to get my hopes up as I was already approved once and they pulled the rug out from under me. 

I don’t blame you for your cautiousness, after you were blindsided before, but this really looks like good news!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hamlet said:

Sounds like very good news!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.