TJ66

October 2021 I-130 Filers

345 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

I applied for my mother on 03/15/2022, application approved yesterday, just took 8 days, Potomac Service Center. Wife and mother approved the same day.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, DanielEya said:

I applied for my mother on 03/15/2022, application approved yesterday, just took 8 days, Potomac Service Center. Wife and mother approved the same day.

WOW... 8 days approval.  RECORD BREAK.  WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

California Service Center I-130 here filed on October 2nd, 2021. Woke up to a message saying being Actively reviewed as of today March 25th. Hoping for a fast approval for all of you and a speedy process!

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Jagr0op said:

Hello Everyone,

California Service Center I-130 here filed on October 2nd, 2021. Woke up to a message saying being Actively reviewed as of today March 25th. Hoping for a fast approval for all of you and a speedy process!

Check the documents tab in your account 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jagr0op said:

Hello Everyone,

Wishing you all the best for a speedy approval.  

US citizen filing for spouse. PD is 10-07-2021, AR is 02/20/2022, also filed k3 PD 03/11/2022. i-130 was initially assigned to Nebraska and then found out recently that it’s been in Vermont since 10/07/2021. Don’t really know if that constitutes as a transfer?! This is all very frustrating as some cases seem to be moving much faster and others are taking way too long. My case is very straight forward..I moved back to my home country 5 years ago..met my husband..we have a daughter..then decided to move back to US..both my daughter and I are US citizens..biggest mistake we’ve made..I should have stayed there until this process completes because we are now apart and this waiting game is taking all our energy..our lives are at a halt until this conpletes..Hoping we all get approved soon so we can get on our lives..

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Ahtafoli said:

US citizen filing for spouse. PD is 10-07-2021, AR is 02/20/2022, also filed k3 PD 03/11/2022. i-130 was initially assigned to Nebraska and then found out recently that it’s been in Vermont since 10/07/2021. Don’t really know if that constitutes as a transfer?! This is all very frustrating as some cases seem to be moving much faster and others are taking way too long. My case is very straight forward..I moved back to my home country 5 years ago..met my husband..we have a daughter..then decided to move back to US..both my daughter and I are US citizens..biggest mistake we’ve made..I should have stayed there until this process completes because we are now apart and this waiting game is taking all our energy..our lives are at a halt until this conpletes..Hoping we all get approved soon so we can get on our lives..

I am not sure if this would help but I sent my application on 10/14/2021 and AR 02/20/2022. On 03/21/2022 I submitted a request of not receiving approval notice (see pictures). 2 days later I got approved. 

Just now, DanielEya said:

I am not sure if this would help but I sent my application on 10/14/2021 and AR 02/20/2022. On 03/21/2022 I submitted a request of not receiving approval notice (see pictures). 2 days later I got approved. 

FA51A691-2A28-48C0-8A6D-3984BCFA3D0F.jpeg

E81CCF95-3E76-4D21-8FAA-30AB5AEB0743.jpeg

Timeline
1 minute ago, DanielEya said:

FA51A691-2A28-48C0-8A6D-3984BCFA3D0F.jpeg

E81CCF95-3E76-4D21-8FAA-30AB5AEB0743.jpeg

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do;jsessionid=0471D4B16F6A4A6F65BA392EA833A26C

I basically went to this link, I selected “Did not received notice by mail”, when I was filling out the information they ask which notice I did not receive, I selected “approval”. Then I submitted the request.

On 3/23/2022 at 6:34 PM, DanielEya said:

Application approved today🔥🔥🔥🔥

Congrats! Was your k3 approved?

35 minutes ago, DanielEya said:

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do;jsessionid=0471D4B16F6A4A6F65BA392EA833A26C

I basically went to this link, I selected “Did not received notice by mail”, when I was filling out the information they ask which notice I did not receive, I selected “approval”. Then I submitted the request.

Wow..thanks. I’ll wait another month before attempting this as I’ve sent them couple emails  already because I was obsessing about possible errors on my i-130. I don’t want to irritate them even more 🤪.

Timeline
Just now, Ahtafoli said:

Wow..thanks. I’ll wait another month before attempting this as I’ve sent them couple emails  already because I was obsessing about possible errors on my i-130. I don’t want to irritate them even more 🤪.

Understandable 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.