Henia

And speaking of jealousy....

308 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Dont believe me? google mena and bullying in the vj search bar and go back into the springs postings and especially june just to get a really good idea of just how many these harpies have run off the boards... People who probably needed to be here. I read the posts and I think its time the bullying end.

you really don't realize just how insane your accusations are do you? Last time you dropped in this exactly thing happened. all someone needs to google is your name..it all starts to make sense. If you are sincere about wanting a community to discuss this process with, then why don;t you listen and learn a little before passing judgements left and right?

She's too busy talking out of her ### to listen. Doy!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I find this whole thread lame. I am sorry I started.

We should understand people have different experiences, opinions and lives. But I have seen some pretty vugar attacks on here. And am getting tired of this sbizarre preading of muck in this forum. I cannot see why we can not simply speak respectfully about immigration and varies parts of MENA culture.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

We should understand people have different experiences, opinions and lives. But I have seen some pretty vugar attacks on here. And am getting tired of this sbizarre preading of muck in this forum. I cannot see why we can not simply speak respectfully about immigration and varies parts of MENA culture.

EXACTLY

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Filed: Timeline

In the last 2 days someone from the boards went off site and wrote horrible things and then...oh whatever...Youu and i both know the real deal

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Wahrania has been anything but silent. How did I berate her? If anything I feel like I am being berated since I am one for the few arabic women on this site. If you go back and read, Wahrania was the one attacking an entire group of women as it has been pointed out already. However it doesnt suprise me that it doesn't bother since we are talking about a race of people that you could care less about as you have stated several times.

If people want to post opinions that is fine, but others are also entitled to their own opinions. Are we not allowed to debate here? AND if you want us to discuss and solve among ourselves then why do you feel the need to insert yourself into every discussion?

for now she's not silent, but that could change given the hostilities directed at her. yes, i've read what she posted. yes i've read what you've posted. whether i stated it's about a race i could care less about or not is a diversionary tactic to deflect from what you and others are doing - verbally beating wahrania over the head time and again.

so if "others are also entitled to their own opinions" why are you so up in arms about what she said? can't people have a different opinion than yours?

i was also not aware that anyone had to pass a test or have a membership card to post here either ;)

I never said people couldnt have an opinion other than mine, but as they are free to post their opinions, so am I. Did I say anyone needed a membership card or that they couldnt post? NO. You are creating a bunch of BS that has absolutly nothing to do wiht the topic at hand. I can clearly see that nothing has changed since I left and you are still here to jump in and create madness without adding anything significant to the forum.

What you clearly can't see is that Wahrania is responding to the posts and as people respond to her posts. Why do you feel the need to get so involved in something that doesn't involve you? Wahrania has made several insulting comments and posts throughout this entire thread yet you are defending her for the sheer joy you get out of tormenting certain members like myself.

you certainly display such by your posts, that others can't have an opinion other than one that matches yours, unless of course he or she wants to run the gauntlet of hostile posts following such. if not able to post in here, then why the "why do you feel the need to insert yourself into every discussion" and "Why do you feel the need to get so involved in something that doesn't involve you?" (and btw, one could note that such could apply to you too ;) ).

you're right...nothing has changed....more drama by the "old hands" of mena, must be an olympic sport around here, picking on the newbies. :thumbs:

i'm not getting any joy outta this at all btw, i'm just defending her right to post. such is a presumption on your part ya know? surprisingly you are quick to call others on their assumptions yet make quite a few yourself.

and deflate your ego please - don't flatter yourself by thinking that i enjoy tormenting you.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

ditto that!

you made the thread! Maybe it's time you closed it ya think?

Dont believe me? google mena and bullying in the vj search bar and go back into the springs postings and especially june just to get a really good idea of just how many these harpies have run off the boards... People who probably needed to be here. I read the posts and I think its time the bullying end.

you really don't realize just how insane your accusations are do you? Last time you dropped in this exactly thing happened. all someone needs to google is your name..it all starts to make sense. If you are sincere about wanting a community to discuss this process with, then why don;t you listen and learn a little before passing judgements left and right?

What exactly are you implying? What do you mean the last time I dropped in? I am on Vj every day. And google away. So what? I am married to someone who lives in North Africa. I have a daughter with an arab. I have had a bad time of it. So the hell what? I have been through hell in my life and have experienced much of what I talk about first hand and after 7 years aroun North Africans and watching all kinds of junk from greencard fraud to severe spousal abuse to everything under the sun I think I have the right to speak my mind. And you would not be able to google me if I wasnt honest about who I am . I dont hide behind a screen name. I have a beautiful arab father whos father was a monster and fortunately found a nice kind man who I am building a life with. I am a human being with feelings and needs and yes.... I have been badly burned and so have several of my friends and yes... hell yeah I am going to talk about it.

Wahrania has been anything but silent. How did I berate her? If anything I feel like I am being berated since I am one for the few arabic women on this site. If you go back and read, Wahrania was the one attacking an entire group of women as it has been pointed out already. However it doesnt suprise me that it doesn't bother since we are talking about a race of people that you could care less about as you have stated several times.

If people want to post opinions that is fine, but others are also entitled to their own opinions. Are we not allowed to debate here? AND if you want us to discuss and solve among ourselves then why do you feel the need to insert yourself into every discussion?

for now she's not silent, but that could change given the hostilities directed at her. yes, i've read what she posted. yes i've read what you've posted. whether i stated it's about a race i could care less about or not is a diversionary tactic to deflect from what you and others are doing - verbally beating wahrania over the head time and again.

so if "others are also entitled to their own opinions" why are you so up in arms about what she said? can't people have a different opinion than yours?

i was also not aware that anyone had to pass a test or have a membership card to post here either ;)

I never said people couldnt have an opinion other than mine, but as they are free to post their opinions, so am I. Did I say anyone needed a membership card or that they couldnt post? NO. You are creating a bunch of BS that has absolutly nothing to do wiht the topic at hand. I can clearly see that nothing has changed since I left and you are still here to jump in and create madness without adding anything significant to the forum.

What you clearly can't see is that Wahrania is responding to the posts and as people respond to her posts. Why do you feel the need to get so involved in something that doesn't involve you? Wahrania has made several insulting comments and posts throughout this entire thread yet you are defending her for the sheer joy you get out of tormenting certain members like myself.

you certainly display such by your posts, that others can't have an opinion other than one that matches yours, unless of course he or she wants to run the gauntlet of hostile posts following such. if not able to post in here, then why the "why do you feel the need to insert yourself into every discussion" and "Why do you feel the need to get so involved in something that doesn't involve you?" (and btw, one could note that such could apply to you too ;) ).

you're right...nothing has changed....more drama by the "old hands" of mena, must be an olympic sport around here, picking on the newbies. :thumbs:

i'm not getting any joy outta this at all btw, i'm just defending her right to post. such is a presumption on your part ya know? surprisingly you are quick to call others on their assumptions yet make quite a few yourself.

and deflate your ego please - don't flatter yourself by thinking that i enjoy tormenting you.

If this is infact abour her right to post then show me where I stated she couldnt post? I am not calling her out on assumptions, its more so the statements she has made which have been pointed out over and over and not addressed. I have not made any assumptions, I have simply stated facts about a culture that I know very well, my own.

I really don't care if her opinons don't match mine but if she is gonna post all this mumbo jumbo about arabic women then she needs to back it up or at least explain it instead jumping around from argument to arguement without making any sense at all.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

First I am not an anonymous poster nor do I assault people from behind a screen name. 2nd I am the mother of a mena girl an have been intensively around mena people for 7 years with both good and bad experiences. Third I am on the boards everyday albeit not really in MENA. I am not sure what you are implying but you would not have anything to threaten me with if I had not been open with you about my life in the very beginning. I am speaking from a wealth of experience both over there and here as well.....But i have never ever ever threatened someones private life nor talked in a threatening manner to any one on the boards nor asked that they reveal who they are. So google away if it makes you feel better but in my opinion, you are just proving my point. You are not one of the ones that I thought was a bully but judging from this post I am not so sure. I certainly have never personally attacked you, not even one time. But anyone who does not completely agree with the core group of posters on here gets attacked. I see this by looking back months and months at women run off the boards. Its not cool.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
You clearly don't get how MENA culture and traditions work.

Based on the fact that I don't agree with you on this particularly post, does not mean I have no concept of MENA culture. You do not know me, you do not know anything about how my family brings the MENA culture/traditions into our home...so back off. You CLEARLY don't have enough information to make that statement.

I'm trying to remain respectful to people on this board whether I agree with them or not. I have not been rude to you, I respectfully ask that you do the same.

Edited by allousa
MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Sometimes its hard seeing the forest with allthe trees.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Wow JP...that was a little bit over the line don;t cha think?

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

OMG best post today!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Wow JP...that was a little bit over the line don;t cha think?

Not really considering the way she came at me.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

unless there is a forest fire.... :whistle:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.